Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yog-Sothoth

Is any member here who knows and is able to answer to that question please?

I ve read in this forum that not all demons are Satan's. There are other too.

I am interested in the entities. Some here may know. And some others perhaps not.
I am interested to learn.

Thank you very much

Astardastar said:

I am interested in the entities. Some here may know. And some others perhaps not.

Thank you very much
All I know is Yog-Sothoth is an entity in the Cthulhu Mythos. I doubt any entity in the Cthulhu Mythos is real, maybe allegorical in some way but not real.

He's a character from H.P. Lovercraft so he's probably not real. But I've heard the Lovecraft character Kthulu represents the kundalini so Idk. I recommend reading his books for any info on them and take what you read with a grain of salt cause it could just be bs

ZmajEriksson said:
He's a character from H.P. Lovercraft so he's probably not real. But I've heard the Lovecraft character Kthulu represents the kundalini so Idk. I recommend reading his books for any info on them and take what you read with a grain of salt cause it could just be bs

Cthulu is real because he appears in the real Necronomicon, not Lovecraftian nonsense. I don't know if Yog-Sothoth is there too, though.

Disciple said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much
All I know is Yog-Sothoth is an entity in the Cthulhu Mythos. I doubt any entity in the Cthulhu Mythos is real, maybe allegorical in some way but not real.

Thank you for answer. As I ve seen me too they say its mythos, yet if any allegoric meaning is there maybe is important. From those I ve seen and know about those things, I feel they are like saturn nature creatures.

ZmajEriksson said:

You have right, first I have to see who Lovecraft was, then read these more. If it may represents coundalini,perhaps its important to check for any allegoric meaning.

Thank you very much

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Cthulu is real because he appears in the real Necronomicon, not Lovecraftian nonsense. I don't know if Yog-Sothoth is there too, though.

Months ago, I fount a site which was writing all the necronomicon creatures and some information about them. Yet of course can't know if those are correct, that's why I asked. I didn't know there is a real necronomicon and other that is not real. Can you give me any link for the real one?

What is their difference? The false one is different at all points fromm the genuine or is the genuine with changes?

Thank you

Lovecraft received a copy of this book from a friend of his who was in the occult word. He wrote about this in his letters. Lovecraft had a personal occult library. He then used this book in his own mythos. This book was on the list of banned books by the Catholic Church going back hundreds of years. John Dee is the one who translated it and put it back into use again. That is why the title of it is in Latin this was the universal educated language of the time.

This was around the time of a major occult wave of information in Europe. The famous French occultist, Flamel wrote about how he brought a book off a young Jewish man. Flamel had to travel to Spain to find a translater. The book was written in ancient Chaldean. This was in the 14th century. The book itself was ancient not written in paper but in treated wood pages to last forever. Does it make sense another book that had Chaldean sources could exist.... Note the Mad Arab and such. Much of the alchemical works in Europe all came from Arab sources thought Spain. Take a note Sothoth..... Thoth.

Astardastar said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Months ago, I fount a site which was writing all the necronomicon creatures and some information about them. Yet of course can't know if those are correct, that's why I asked. I didn't know there is a real necronomicon and other that is not real. Can you give me any link for the real one?

What is their difference? The false one is different at all points fromm the genuine or is the genuine with changes?

Thank you

Everything you ask is already on the JoS. Here is the page where you find a 1586 copy of the book plus meditations extracted from it: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

For more information follow the link on the page

HP Mageson666 said:
Lovecraft received a copy of this book from a friend of his who was in the occult word. He wrote about this in his letters. Lovecraft had a personal occult library. He then used this book in his own mythos. This book was on the list of banned books by the Catholic Church going back hundreds of years. John Dee is the one who translated it and put it back into use again. That is why the title of it is in Latin this was the universal educated language of the time.

This was around the time of a major occult wave of information in Europe. The famous French occultist, Flamel wrote about how he brought a book off a young Jewish man. Flamel had to travel to Spain to find a translater. The book was written in ancient Chaldean. This was in the 14th century. The book itself was ancient not written in paper but in treated wood pages to last forever. Does it make sense another book that had Chaldean sources could exist.... Note the Mad Arab and such. Much of the alchemical works in Europe all came from Arab sources thought Spain. Take a note Sothoth..... Thoth.

Thank you Mageson for your answer! So fascinating subject forbidden alchemy books . I suppose then noone except very few, perhaps those who owned they have read it?

So many times I think of the disaster to kniuledge and civilisation christianism did those years.

Of course knowledge it may come from one but it nay come from another too, means what this book was writing some other nay told it too.

Yet would be so great for one to know the things written there.

Thank you again for information

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back