Jews and psychopaths

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
xlnt

Jews and psychopaths

Postby xlnt » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:05 pm

At the store I work in I've recently been bothered by a psychopathic customer. An overconfident reptile looking person in his late 40's, constantly trying to play mindgames by being nice at first in order to manipulate and then being as much of an asshole as possible in order to make me mad etc. He looks 100% jewish to me. A highly disgusting and unpleasant person who is utilizing the fact that I work in the service branch where I'm alone and cannot be rude or throw him out etc.

Is it very common for typical psychopaths like this one to be jewish or have jewish blood somehow? It's interesting that psychopaths have a disturbed amygdala (known as the reptile brain) so that they feel no fear or remorse the way normal people do. I wonder if this is common in jews. Would be interesting to know more about the connection here. And also if anyone else have had any IRL experiences similar to mine.

Nick Vabzircnila

Re: Jews and psychopaths

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:50 am

Yes jews are extremely overrepresented when it comes to mental illnesses.

I worked in a store as well and if someone got rude in any way (even with passive aggressiveness) I would tell them to correct their behaviour or get out. Many people think they can piss all over you when you work these kind of jobs. The people who do this are either jews (who have a natural tendency to be rude) or stressed out and surpressed people who need an outlet for their negativity.

I'm not in the USA though. I know you can get fired for the smallest of things over there. So maybe talk to your supervisor about this person and see what he/she says.

Also avoid small talk. Focus on the business.

xlnt

Re: Jews and psychopaths

Postby xlnt » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:So maybe talk to your supervisor about this person and see what he/she says.

Yes I've done that and my boss knows he is crazy. He only comes in when I'm alone there though. Very seldom fortunately. Its a 7-eleven store so yes many rude and unpleasant people but this particular person is a monster. It's like he has a deathwish or something.