Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Synthetic Marijuana, and other Drugs

Ignisalas

So heres a little something that I would like to talk about.
There was a synthetic marijuana plague in the area I live about 2 years ago. This shit was unbelievably addicting for people. I wonder if it was designed to be that way, just like other drugs that are out on the street, just far more addicting on a completely different level. Around this time period, I myself was smoking both the synthetic pot, and real pot.

I thank Satan that I never did anything harder than marijuana.

About a year ago, I stopped smoking it. I think that Azazel had a part in helping me quit, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, I remember being addicted to synthetic pot, it was horrible. I would say that its more addicting than most of the hardcore drugs these days. Its similar, but far different from real marijuana. The high it produces feels almost the same, but unlike real pot, it only lasts roughly around 10-15 minutes, then you crave more. I remember the withdrawals of not having any, about 1-2 days pass without having any, and I would vomit violently, this disgusting brown stuff. My piss had a darker, brownish color, and even smelled like the drug. Even my shit started to smell like it. Its funny, but true. Also it made me more sensitive to coldness. It made me feel like I was freezing to death. I had violent hot and cold flashes, I would be freezing for a few minutes, then I would suddenly get burning hot, then vomit, and then start freezing again.
It felt like it was messing with my pineal gland too. I was meditating on and off during that time.
I believe that synthetic pot is designed to fuck with your body and pineal gland. Ive been violently trying to activate my pineal gland for about 3 months, and I'm only feeling the effects of activating it now.

Another subject I would like to talk about it psychedelic drugs, like Salvia, and LSD. Some people that do them describe being in a different world and seeing aliens and other beings and such. We here know that other dimensions exist, as do extra-terrestrials. It kind of makes you think that the drugs effects aren't really just 'illusions' or 'hallucinations' but they are actually seeing these things for real. Is it because its effecting their brains in ways that cause their astral senses to go crazy?

Also I would like to talk about meth. Meth seems like the drug of choice that the enemy uses against us. Salem Burke is a good example of this. I don't know who he is, but I heard in the groups that he was a High Priest years ago, And his name pops up sometimes on the demons section on JoS where he describes what some demons are like. I heard he had a youtube channel and openly showed his face on camera. Is this how the enemy got him? The jews have occult knowledge and power too. We all know that if you can visualize someone's face, it makes spiritually harming and cursing them far much easier and effective. Also they said on the groups that he was only interested in money and fame, so he didn't stay with the JoS clergy. Which made him much more vulnerable to attacks.

About the people that only care for themselves and think Satanism is only for them:
"They are of no importance to me" - Satan

I did LSD once. It was supposedly one dose but I think it was actually like many doses. I was high for a few days and not right for like weeks.

It felt like I drank wayyy too much coffee to the point any and all cognitive focus was gone. And then it felt like my nerves and soul were being poisoned and corroded. And I had barely usable legs that were like planks. And then once in a while I'd get some euphoria but mostly it sucked.

I did see faces and my peripheral vision was distorted. Even weeks later I saw a dead person. So I don't doubt that it can open you up but your killing yourself for a cheap thrill of seeing some ghosts and maybe other entities. It's horrible and not worth it at all.

I have heard one Satanist say ayahuasca might be okay and a medecine. I don't buy that though. To me there is no evidence it would be any different from all the other hazardous drugs. I'll let some idiot be the guinea pig on that one. If Satan were to come to me and endorse it then I'd try it. Until then I'm very very skeptical.

I don't know if you stopped smoking pot but I can assure you it's extremely detrimental
and no one should ever touch this! Even smelling a whiff will have negative effects on you. :?

Great post - pot smokers in general always seemed like a strange bunch to me.
Some super mellow, some highly paranoid where I wondered why the heck they were even bothering with this stuff. In general annoying and I often just wanted to beat the shit out of them for being so "pseudo-cosy". But still way better than absolutely brain dead alcoholics.

Most times I tried it, it was pretty negativ and granted neurosis and maybe even other negative "things" a solid playtime... very strange and somewhat frightening. But sometimes it was very intriguing, nice, ecstatic and relaxing. In general I would say, no thanks though.

Making pot mainstream has always rubbed me the wrong way and from your post it seems like there may be highly addictive varieties to have an ever-growing market of "chill"-dependant feel-good dwellers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back