About Immortality

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Abdimnt
Posts: 12

About Immortality

Postby Abdimnt » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:19 pm

We are able to reach immortality with the Magnum Opus, right ?
So if somebody do the MO, her/his body will be immortal?
There is somebody who did it? And they are now immortals? Or how is it going?
Sorry guys, I read a LOT, but I have still a lots of questions where I cant find on the JOS because a lot of link had been deleted.. :(

ess
Posts: 253

Re: About Immortality

Postby ess » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Abdimnt wrote:We are able to reach immortality with the Magnum Opus, right ?
So if somebody do the MO, her/his body will be immortal?
There is somebody who did it? And they are now immortals? Or how is it going?
Sorry guys, I read a LOT, but I have still a lots of questions where I cant find on the JOS because a lot of link had been deleted.. :(


The magnum opus can take multiple lifetimes to complete, it's not a one time thing. But yes that is the end goal, to ascend your serpent, and reach physical, mental, and spiritual perfection. Many of the gods are actually humans from ancient times.

Makzol
Posts: 24

Re: About Immortality

Postby Makzol » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:17 pm

1)Yes.

2)There are degrees to immortality but again Yes.

3)It's been mentioned that Adolph Hitler completed the Magnum Opus.

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 259

Re: About Immortality

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Abdimnt wrote:We are able to reach immortality with the Magnum Opus, right ?
So if somebody do the MO, her/his body will be immortal?
There is somebody who did it? And they are now immortals? Or how is it going?
Sorry guys, I read a LOT, but I have still a lots of questions where I cant find on the JOS because a lot of link had been deleted.. :(

Yes. The Magnum Opus grants spiritual and physical perfection and immortality.

Here is the JoS page:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

Adolf Hitler is one of the most well-known people who has completed the Magnum Opus, but there are many others. He is currently a living god, not a corpse who shot himself.

You can try the Internet Archive Wayback Machine to see if broken links are saved there.

User avatar
Abdimnt
Posts: 12

Re: About Immortality

Postby Abdimnt » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:47 am

And why does it take so long to complete it? If somebody have a lots of time, she/he can do it in one life, dont ?
If Hitler did the MO, then now he is at his "Adolf Hitler body" still?

ellinas123
Posts: 34

Re: About Immortality

Postby ellinas123 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:21 pm

The magnum opus can very much be achieved in one lifetime and it should be your first priority and every mans. Meditate 8h per day, the gods will explain the rest.

User avatar
SacrumSanguinem
Posts: 7

Re: About Immortality

Postby SacrumSanguinem » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:20 am

Not implying the motivation of any one person here, but I hear this a lot. Don't you, or anyone, get the dangerous attitude that you should not worry about it, or take responsibility, because it can take many life times. Even given that, you should make it your goal and desire in each one too attain it in that life.

You cant just say: yes that its complex and that it could take several, to avoid breaking away from the Xian ''death embracing'', Deathist, mentality.

Besides if one thought that way one would never get it done in any supposed number of life periods one worked on it a bit and said these same things!. The key is desire devotion and the willingness to do what it takes, despite your politically correct, prior slave conditioning. You are in potential what you are and only you and one other can every every really know the answer as to the current truth of that.

Know yourself and never feel the need for justification. With things like this, the whole process there are varied challenges of pain...joy as well...Some of the pain is to do with admitting you want immortality as that has been made culturally taboo to want among slave types.

Be honest with yourself. No judgment, just very general thoughts. :)
Hail Enki the oldest one, Dragon God, of the black earth that is the 4th dimension of our worlds, Emperor of the Daemon race and the descendants of Darkness Light! Engineer of the sacred system and Divine Technology! Hail Father!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 306

Re: About Immortality

Postby Coraxo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:12 pm

ellinas123 wrote:Meditate 8h per day.


And go totally insane... What a great advice!

It's basic knowledge, people... Too much meditation will seriously hurt you, especially if you're new.
There's a reason why it's always recommended for newbies to go slowly, and to better do too few repetitions when vibrating a word of power than to do too much.

I bet even the HPs don't meditate as much as 8 hours per day.

You don't agree? Then go ahead and fry your brain, make sure to keep us updated while you're in the hospital.
Hail Satan!!!!

Aquarius
Posts: 5138

Re: About Immortality

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:58 am

ellinas123 wrote:The magnum opus can very much be achieved in one lifetime and it should be your first priority and every mans. Meditate 8h per day, the gods will explain the rest.
let me guess, you read kai pur and vovim baghie’s writings didn’t you? Lol
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
luis
Posts: 2929

Re: About Immortality

Postby luis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:15 am

Coraxo wrote:
ellinas123 wrote:Meditate 8h per day.


And go totally insane... What a great advice!

It's basic knowledge, people... Too much meditation will seriously hurt you, especially if you're new.
There's a reason why it's always recommended for newbies to go slowly, and to better do too few repetitions when vibrating a word of power than to do too much.

I bet even the HPs don't meditate as much as 8 hours per day.

You don't agree? Then go ahead and fry your brain, make sure to keep us updated while you're in the hospital.

8 hours a day is insane, no one can do it and you probabily be rich and not have a life to do it. I think is the quality of the meditations that matter not the quantity (not saing here that a newbey should start with powerful meditations because that is not what i'm trying to say)
I think we should all clean ourself from Karma that is something that block our chakras, if you have sexual hung-ups, sexual trauma or whatever block your sacral chakra well you're not going to rise your Kundalini and so on with the other chakra's, i think doing working to liberate our soul from all the shit and void meditation is important, chakra meditation and all the other are important too but if your soul and chakras are clean your going to rise your Kundalini in a much shorter time and the power meditations will empower you better if your soul and chakras are clean.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Immortality

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:54 am

Coraxo wrote:
ellinas123 wrote:Meditate 8h per day.


And go totally insane... What a great advice!

It's basic knowledge, people... Too much meditation will seriously hurt you, especially if you're new.
There's a reason why it's always recommended for newbies to go slowly, and to better do too few repetitions when vibrating a word of power than to do too much.

I bet even the HPs don't meditate as much as 8 hours per day.

You don't agree? Then go ahead and fry your brain, make sure to keep us updated while you're in the hospital.


I bet they don't even have that much time anyway lol
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 179

Re: About Immortality

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:04 am

Coraxo wrote:
ellinas123 wrote:Meditate 8h per day.


And go totally insane... What a great advice!

It's basic knowledge, people... Too much meditation will seriously hurt you, especially if you're new.
There's a reason why it's always recommended for newbies to go slowly, and to better do too few repetitions when vibrating a word of power than to do too much.

I bet even the HPs don't meditate as much as 8 hours per day.

You don't agree? Then go ahead and fry your brain, make sure to keep us updated while you're in the hospital.


You can meditate all day if you want it all depends on what type of meditation you do.
Of course if you only invoke fire for hours it's gonna be devastating but for example void meditation
is something I don't think you can overdo.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

ellinas123
Posts: 34

Re: About Immortality

Postby ellinas123 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:16 am

Coraxo wrote:
ellinas123 wrote:Meditate 8h per day.


And go totally insane... What a great advice!

It's basic knowledge, people... Too much meditation will seriously hurt you, especially if you're new.
There's a reason why it's always recommended for newbies to go slowly, and to better do too few repetitions when vibrating a word of power than to do too much.

I bet even the HPs don't meditate as much as 8 hours per day.

You don't agree? Then go ahead and fry your brain, make sure to keep us updated while you're in the hospital.




I assure you with complete certainty that the common belief that too much meditation will fry your brain is the result of the psychic manipulation of the enemy. It is not the meditation that fries your brain it is the enemy that fries your brain, makes you believe that is the too much meditation so that you stop and take it slowly.

I assure you with complete certainty that if you meditate 8h every day for the mere period of one month you will soon realize the extent of the falsity of what you just said. It is in reality extremely easy to control even 5000 of vibrations every day after an extremely short period of time.

Of course controlling energy takes experience and you will have to develop the skill to control yourself. In reality higher ammounts of energy in your chakras will make it easier to control your mind not harder. This whole thing that too much meditation is bad for you is completely and totally wrong and should end once and for all.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: About Immortality

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 am

No if you practice too much at once you can cause negative side effects especially depending on the state of the persons mind when they start. Sure you can sit their eight hours a day with weak new age meditations. But if one is using the powerful meditations on the JoS. Then you better take it easy. This is not up for debate this is reality.

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 306

Re: About Immortality

Postby Coraxo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:56 pm

ellinas123 wrote:I assure you with complete certainty that the common belief that too much meditation will fry your brain is the result of the psychic manipulation of the enemy. It is not the meditation that fries your brain it is the enemy that fries your brain, makes you believe that is the too much meditation so that you stop and take it slowly.

I assure you with complete certainty that if you meditate 8h every day for the mere period of one month you will soon realize the extent of the falsity of what you just said. It is in reality extremely easy to control even 5000 of vibrations every day after an extremely short period of time.

Of course controlling energy takes experience and you will have to develop the skill to control yourself. In reality higher ammounts of energy in your chakras will make it easier to control your mind not harder. This whole thing that too much meditation is bad for you is completely and totally wrong and should end once and for all.


Just like HP Mageson666 said, it's reality and it's not for debate.

Just because believing something with full certainty, doesn't make it automatically true.
There are around 3.5 billion person on this planet that will "assure you with certainty" than jewhova exists and is the only god. Does this make them right?

Your argument is based solely on a mere opinion, which doesn't even make it a little bit close to being a fact and a reality.
Just because there's some corrupted knowledge, doesn't make all knowledge corrupted. And just because some confusion is due to enemy attacks, doesn't make everything automatically an attack from the enemy. Especially when Father Satan himself tells you not to overdo meditations and that doing them for 2 hours per day is more than enough. At least that was the case for me.
Hail Satan!!!!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3528
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: About Immortality

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Coraxo wrote:
ellinas123 wrote:...
...


I think both of you are wrong. Everyone is at a different level of advancement. Both when they arrive to Satanism in this life and after improving until now. Everyone can handle a different amount of vibration, focusing time, etc. While 8 hours of meditation at once may be too much for most people, especially for the busy ones and the least powerful ones, for the rest they can be done as a cumulative target of hours. Cumulative means diluted during the day, instead of doing them all at once. Let's not go to extremes of an argument. That's what it looks you and other people are doing, when someone watches without being involved in the conversation.


There are 24 hours in one day. If you take out 8 hours of sleep (average sleep need of a grown human being with average levels of advancement), 16 hours are left. In those 16 hours, one needs to take care of all the areas of their life. One doesn't advance much if they focus exclusively on spirituality and neglect everything else. There is career, there is family time, there is leisure, there are friends, there is physical fitness, there is hygiene, there is nutrition. 8 hours of spirituality are sci-fi. One can't advance fast by doing that because they would be neglecting the rest of their life. They may even come at a stalemate with advancement or even going backward. The purpose of Satanism is to advance in every area of your life, which can only be done by tending to everything, not by becoming an hermit and dedicating yourself to spirituality, letting everything else slip away under a dangerous mindset and creating all sort of hangups. Balance is the key.


Still, it doesn't mean that it's impossible to do 8 hours of meditation without frying your brain. It's just unhealthy and counterproductive to do such. This is my input for this subject.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ArleneyaPioke, mercury_wisdom, TopoftheAbyss and 13 guests