Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Question, regarding how to 'vibrate'. Do you just state it?

Sate Anki

In the RTRs, it says in a pdf of Maxine's: "The words do not have to be vibrated in the way as we do in our normal workings. Just vibrate them the way I have on the mp3. In other words, say them slowly and with intent."

So I personally have been vibrating the verses in a monotone pitch, vibrating them like a mantra. Do you just say them like saying 'Hi, how are you?' Or do you vibrate them like Surya? I hope my work hasn't been in vain. Thank you so much. Ave Satanas!

It's done like reading, i think it's the word vibrating the makes people confused, you have to do them exactily like the mp3.

You don't have to vibrate them letter by letter, the monotone type like in the mp3 is what you should aim at.

Technically, even speaking is vibrating. This is proven in science, speaking has a vibration.

Also, to the OP, your question was answered in your post. As HPS Maxine wrote, exactly how she does them in the mp3. So listen to the mp3 and follow along.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back