Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dragons

Europe Gladio

In medieval Europe, dragons have been portrayed as purely evil creatures that breathe fire. This is because the church wanted pure and good natured pagan symbols to sound like evils no one should question or dabble with. One perfect example would be the tale of St George and the Dragon. I think the story for the most part is true(minus the townspeople feeding it their children and such)except for the part about killing a literal dragon. I personally believe what they meant was that St George killed a member of the Society of the Dragon. These "saints" the Catholics like to push, were more like assasains either killing important satanic priests or torturing/threatening gentiles to convert to Christianity. The part about breathing fire I believe is the Society of the Dragon's members practicing pyrokenesis. There is truth in what these tales say but it is mixed with lies as well. It is of the up most paramount responsibility for us Satanists to dissect these tales to piece together what was true.

This made me realize that most of the people in Europe are named after some of those "saints". Demetrius of Thessaloniki, whose xian name was Dmitry, for example is one of the most popular "saints" in the orthodox countries. Can you guess what is his "saintly" act? He assassinated the Bulgarian king Kaloyan, who was fighting xianity. There are even icons of "saint" Dmitry killing the Bulgarian king Kaloyan - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetrius_of_Thessaloniki So the nowadays bulgarians are worshiping as a 'saint' a xian who assassinated their own king 8 centuries ago! And they are naming their children after this "saint". What a perversion...

Oops my bad, actually Demetrius of Thessaloniki couldn't be the actual assassin of King Kaloyan, because Kaloyan lived in 12th century, and Demetrius of Thessaloniki lived in 3rd century.... So the assassin of Kaloyan is unknown, but the xians believe that it was "god's will" Kaloyan to be assassinated (because he was probably 'bad goyim') and for some reason they depicted this "saint" as the guy who is "fulfilling god's will" to kill King Kaloyan.

Unfortunately almost all commonly given baby names in the western countries are related to the (((bible))) or to xtian "saints" which are good sheep models for wannabe sheeps.
It's unfortunate I live in a country where the name changes are very hard, I totally have great name ideas ready and besides I will not have children either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back