Free Speech Absolutism

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP HoodedCobra666

Free Speech Absolutism

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 am

Greetings to all our Satanic Family and Comrades.

Many people are wondering, so what, if we were in power, would we suppress the enemy , their culture or any of the like as some sort of political supression? So let me answer this question about you.

Provided there was a drug which was a truth serum, and forced all jews to say the truth as they see it...

No we wouldn't. We are all freedom speech absolutists, at least the majority of us. What we could do is actually give the jews total and unconditional freedom of speech for a while. Why? Because this would only approve and show our bigoted views as real in less than one month.

Even all these deranged asleep retards outside could just plain in the open see that we, the 'bigoted', may as well just be normal people who have had enough of jewish supremacist bullshit. Instead of thinking we just 'hate' on the jews, maybe they would consider we have done some research to observe a trend that has been ongoing for centuries.

The realest manifestation of the above is Israel itself.

Rogue state, built all of a sudden based on pseudo history, and based upon the extermination of Palestinians as a culture and as a people. This story does not need lampshades and soap of 60 trillion to be believable, because indeed, nobody even cares to believe this story. There are more important things to consider such as how the jews have suffered, in their mind, some hundreds of years ago.

The people of Palestine being raped and killed no is really not an important issue in this world, compared to how a jew FEELS everytime he sees, from his condo in upper Manhattan, other people being nationalists at extreme percents such as 5% in a whole country, for example. Because this is the real problem. I mean after all they get a heart attack from this, and they definitely die from it (watch out of the drastic decrease in jews in the last years - Oy Vey), so it's our fault for it.

So in Israel things are just nice. Here jews are not censored in anyway to express how they really feel about other members of the world. They openly hold conferences where they converse about our extermination, they openly talk about how great it is to hate goyim, they have imposed their talmud in their legal law, conduct DNA tests so people can gain citizenship, and many other things.

Imagine if we extended that extreme to Free Speech Absolutism worldwide, removing this need for them to just pretend to be some sort of entity that is like co-existing with us in anyway.

Instead of the jews lying and pretending to be a seperate element, they could just speak their hearts content without legal persecution. Instead of coding a genocide plan for the Non-jews in the bible and mask it as a religion, they could just plainly tell all the members of the world they want to holocaust them, and that they don't have a right to exist. The top Rabbis in Israel wouldn't have to have their words taken from stolen videos from Israel to expose them, but they would rather be on National television giving speeches about how the Goyim are slaves and unworthy to live.

So I am totally against marginalizing and censoring the jews. They literally need to get out there. Hell, if I had a channel that could broadcast in every television and in every home, I'd give some of the top Rabbis some time there to explain to us how they see us the Goyim. The manifestation of this freedom of speech, where jews speak in unadultered manners, is reflected in Israel and in their religious texts. They just have had freedom to express themselves there. Such as in the passasges where they say that raping children is nothing but akin to poking them in the eye with your finger, in the Talmud.

Truly, there is no need to censor the jews, or anything like that. They need to be given the opening to freely speak. Freely hold conferences about how they want to exterminate the Gentiles. Freely go into TV and push their agenda, freely parade everywhere and spit in the faces of the Goyim about how worthless they think they are.

Then, of course, people would actually see what is going on and stop calling our kind 'bigoted', 'racist' and all the like.

One of the many reasons I am a free speech absolutist is that yes, everyone must speak their mind. Not letting the jew publicly speak his mind, has destroyed us for 2000 years now. Let the jews speak their hearts content.

Only the enemy is against Free Speech- because exactly the application of this free speech right, even by their own, has been the detriment to the hidden agenda. These agendas can only succeed based on oblivion of the victims. As Kennedy stated, it's the Free and Open society that the "Hidden Agends" are afraid of. A few days later, he was assassinated for this array of statements.

Does anyone still wonder why the enemy hates free speech so much?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Bravera

Re: Free Speech Absolutism

Postby Bravera » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:59 am

Makes me think of when I first was contemplating the existence of the soul..

I had a hard time believing, but also on the contrary I had a hard time not believing in the soul..

So in my many philosophies that ran through my head, was the one where we didnt have souls, that we die, and thats that.

So this group of people, they happen to control everything, they label their group as (((Illuminati))) or whatever, and their people are in control for the most part of all the physical world, they use their racial inheritance and knowledge to control the rest of earths population..

Well since, in my philosophy the soul didnt exist, why should I be so judgmental and hateful towards them, what if i was born into that life? Would I throw away my inheritance and knowledge?

I began to regard morals as something only the weak of mind would follow, as this was a tool by the powers that be to hold the rest of us back.. (((Xian Sin)))

It was only through intense training of the mind could I build for myself a fortune in order to scientifically achieve Immortality, and I would do anything within my power to achieve that..

Sadly I never truly gained control of my mind, I was cast into the trap, Drugs, Alcohol, Video Games, Partying, Poverty, etc..

But I never stopped studying, its in my Natal chart after all :P

With time I found the JOS, I learned of the soul, and everything flooded back to me, The intense rage ensued..

I lost path of achieving immortality scientifically because of the curses the jews placed on me..

But im back on the path, and this time, I can control my mind, my emotions, my desires, my goals, my passions, my dreams, my priorities!
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:54 am

In my opinion Jews should be stripped of all citizenship and thus rights as they are hostile and subversive entity at war with the nation and acting as espionage agents for a hostile power of Israel that has committed numerous terrorists attacks on military and civilian targets. All Jews and high ranking Free Mason's need to be stripped of any position of power within society by law.

The Jewish leadership needs to be arrested for treason and crimes against humanity. And all Jews deported to Israel with intelligence files created on each one with biometric technology so they can't sneak back in later. Also there needs to be a new constitutional law created to protect the People from treason and espionage that anyone who advocates for the Jews or Jewish policy is to be arrested and tried for treason and given life in prison. And any official that refuses to enforce such is also to be arrested even citizen arrest and given the same penalty.

Giving Jews any freedom as the condition of society today shows is just a form of suicide for the Gentile nations. Giving people freedoms comes with the condition they will not use such to attempt to harm society. The same reason we take away freedoms from violent criminals and put them in jails is the same reason Jews can't be given any freedoms. Because its always at the expense of others lives.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 am

Its been stated in the news that people have run the radioactive directors in the area of Israeli embassy's in America and found it tested high for radiation. The Samson defense is probably the Jews unleashing such weapons on the American population if they don't get their way. These Jews already murdered thousands of American's in 911 they don't care.

www.joyofsatan.com

SEAREALM

Postby SEAREALM » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:13 am

I saw the petition for saving net neutrality on the Change dot org website. I signed it.
Now I get an email from the World Jewish Congress, to sign a petition that bans a Neo Nazi march in February 2018. On the streets of Europe's capitals.
The Jews here said something about, Nazis celebrating 11, 000 Jews sent to their deaths.
I, of course refused their request, as this violates Free Speech.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:33 am

The 11 is an important kabala number to the Jewish rabbi's.

www.joyofsatan.com

HP HoodedCobra666

Postby HP HoodedCobra666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:03 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Its been stated in the news that people have run the radioactive directors in the area of Israeli embassy's in America and found it tested high for radiation. The Samson defense is probably the Jews unleashing such weapons on the American population if they don't get their way. These Jews already murdered thousands of American's in 911 they don't care.

The price for being a subortinate of jews is either slow, wasting destruction, such as America is experiencing with massive socio-economic and cultural/racial tensions. Aka, walking towards your doom and insanity step by step, while slowly being stripped of your glory and powers every step of the way. As such America is unfortunately largely hated in other places of the world. Not because of America but because of the jewish pact it has been forced by traitors to enter.

The other way this can go is the fast way. Just getting Samson Option'd out of existence, if you disregard your subortinate status after you have made an unholy pact with the jews.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:28 pm

The Jews push Torah numerology daily and add this to the fact that the Rabbis are the most secluded section of society - doing only minimal "charity" work for the communities they live in. Idiots really believe that these people are crack pots who have no plans for this world. Their plan is rabbinical dictatorship and their idea of education is only fit for the most insane and unintelligent.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Hmm... maybe the jews would be a lot more subtle when exposed to freedom of speech. They are very intelligent. I do not think all those videos about what they think about us were meant to be on YT.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:25 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Even all these deranged asleep retards outside could just plain in the open see that we, the 'bigoted', may as well just be normal people who have had enough of jewish supremacist bullshit. Instead of thinking we just 'hate' on the jews, maybe they would consider we have done some research to observe a trend that has been ongoing for centuries.

Referring back to that person I mentioned on this forum or the other one who knows about 109 times from 109 countries in history, who still doesn't think disliking the jew is relevant in any amount...and who I think it was Magey who said they have 'double-think' - one of the things they asked me was, "Just because you say so?" or "Just because those sites say so?". Yes. Just because, for absolutely no other reason except that we want to, just because we say so, in our ignorance. Image

They also said that they don't want to visit any material such as ours because ours are biased, that they want impartial, unbiased sites. I then replied, "I don't want to view any material about football or science, because those materials are related to football or science". Image

Then they said that they are always wrong, and that they have difficulty learning. No, they don't. They just need to stop being closed-minded, and learn and accept things.

They said they are not interested in anti-holocaust things. That is an extremely funny one - they were interested enough in school to learn one side of the story, and continue to accept that fully and without question (despite the thing about "fact" which I mention below) - so much so that they cry that Hitler was a murdering bastard and invaded Poland for absolutely no reason, despite being told that Poland had a big army and Hitler didn't want to fight on more than 1 front (furthermore, that Hitler didn't want war at all, and that it was judea who declared war on Nazi Germany), and things such as the world almanac showing the population of jews increasing before, during, and after WWII, to which they replied, "Almanacs have been known to be wrong" or something along those lines. Then there's the video on youtube - holocaust survivors who tell the truth. This person cried "How do you know they weren't paid to say that?". I left it for several months, then went back to the video, and mentioned it again, and they said, "I asked before 'How do you know they weren't paid to say that?', and I still haven't been given an answer" - several months later. Could they not have chjosen to open their mind, use their brain, and do their own research? The video is for spielberg's film about hololol, in which many people went and said things about "the concentration camps" and things which was to be put into the film, but which the film included only the very worst stories.

In their anger, this person also went on to call Satan the Devil, despite knowing judaism, christianity, and islam stole things from many much-older areas - Poseidon with the pitchfork, for example.

"We'll just have to agree to disagree." Facts are facts. Then according to one sinlge thing they read or saw, re: BBC QI who says that the "facts" can be proven false later, and sometimes are - "what we know as 'fact' now can be proven false later". Yes, such as "the" only holocaust which has never existed. A flavour of ice cream being the best flavour is an opinion. 109+ times in 109+ countries is fact. You can disagree about 109+ times in 109+ countries (despite knowing it) if you want.

They're also interested in ancient Greece and Egypt and mythology, and ancient aliens, but when I say a particular God is from Egypt, they retort nearly angrily that that particular God had nothing to do with Egypt...

Then later, on another topic, they said "due to the fact that..." deliberately, trying to be clever.

It's all because we're not interested in more than 1 biased side of the story; that we don't do research; just accept what we've been told; have an opinion about what is correct, despite correct being correct; and hold on to our own opinion of our favourite version of history, as opposed to the actual version of history.

Free speech might mean saying things openly and blathery, specifically, rather than saying anything we please in any studied-and-learned context.

They're the type of person who cried that no-one likes them for they way they are, and then buillshits, saying that people leave them for no reason whatsoever and without a parting message or explanation. They are the type of person who sits on the fence and doesn't take sides, either rightly or wrongly. They are the type of person who will whinge and cry, when the time comes, that "Why hast thou forsaken me, jew-on-a-stick?" (they're not a christian, though). If Satan and the Gods returned in the next few decades, this person would still try and deny things with blatant proof, in the presence of any of the Gods.

Instead of coding a genocide plan for the Non-jews in the bible and mask it as a religion, they could just plainly tell all the members of the world they want to holocaust them, and that they don't have a right to exist.

Someone on a youtube comment said the term 'holocaust' means 'sacrifice', and asked why do they call "the holocaust" a sacrifice.

So I am totally against marginalizing and censoring the jews. They literally need to get out there. Hell, if I had a channel that could broadcast in every television and in every home, I'd give some of the top Rabbis some time there to explain to us how they see us the Goyim.

Any Goy who learns the torah desearves death! Good luck with giving them a lot of air time, HC! :lol:

A few days later, he was assassinated for this array of statements.

HP Mageson666 wrote:In my opinion Jews should be stripped of all citizenship and thus rights as they are hostile and subversive entity at war with the nation and acting as espionage agents for a hostile power of Israel that has committed numerous terrorists attacks on military and civilian targets. All Jews and high ranking Free Mason's need to be stripped of any position of power within society by law.

It's in the jew soul to be as it is, so jew is as jew does - rather, jew does as jew is.

Give it the open-and-broadcast free speech it fears, and put recording devices all over its houses and conference halls, etc. Install a microchip into its brain and hear its thoughts.

The Jewish leadership needs to be arrested for treason and crimes against humanity. And all Jews deported to Israel with intelligence files created on each one with biometric technology so they can't sneak back in later. Also there needs to be a new constitutional law created to protect the People from treason and espionage that anyone who advocates for the Jews or Jewish policy is to be arrested and tried for treason and given life in prison. And any official that refuses to enforce such is also to be arrested even citizen arrest and given the same penalty.

Giving Jews any freedom as the condition of society today shows is just a form of suicide for the Gentile nations. Giving people freedoms comes with the condition they will not use such to attempt to harm society. The same reason we take away freedoms from violent criminals and put them in jails is the same reason Jews can't be given any freedoms. Because its always at the expense of others lives.

Good.

Allow me to be a civilian in millitary, with my Grand Mad-Hatter Berserker in Perpetuity outfit on; there can't be any laws against that, me being a civilian in there - the jew plays loopholes, so why not I?!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy