Lucid dreams and astral projection

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ghost in the Machine

Re: Lucid dreams and astral projection

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:58 am

zolaluckystar wrote:----

That's an incredible story, I really enjoy reading things from you as you definitely show your excitement and how you felt as if I was there with you. I had some kind of idea of Hell being a bit like roman times, marble structures and temples and what not, but what you described is actually much nicer.

As for using Lucid Dreams to see my GD I have many reasons to believe my GD is Andras and really don't want to bother him if I don't need to even if I ask whether it's okay first. He was busy yesterday or so I presumed as I gave a try at calling my GD to me for directing energy on the Wealth & Prosp ritual but felt nothing with me, which was perfectly okay and went through with it anyways. I'll just have to ask for someone else tonight that Satan might be able to send in his stead.

I keep a dream journal as well and notice the pattern of gloomy or dark themes such as overcast days, night and thick fog, anything that gives a sense of emptiness or 'creepiness' are things I find comfort in which may explain such a recurring thing; there is the occasional sunny dream of course.

Also I think I have some form of understanding about 'material' in the astral. You can forge it's matter into what you want, create as you wish, but anything that has it's own sentience or doesn't necessarily 'belong' to you is a lot more difficult to affect if at all and instead requires actual power from your soul - or at least that's what I'm speculating.

I'm also glad to hear that progress means hard work. There's a very strong sense of accomplishment as you build yourself up spiritually and all manner of effort isn't easy, as it shouldn't be. If I could reach godhood in a day, where's the satisfaction? There needs to be 'pain', there needs to be discipline and there needs to be struggle if one wants to climb to the top. I just wish more of our members knew this and saw it as a healthy challenge instead of an obstacle.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:29 pm

Any runes that can help me achieve astral projection?
I tried many times to Astral project and half succeeded when I was half asleep.
I can't do any Astral work whatsoever, I believe because I was depressed all my life and like a trauma it blocked my Chakras and Astral senses.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:12 am

If I may ask, does anyone know of any good books or resources for interpreting dreams?

Aside from the question, not much has changed these past (almost) 2 weeks. Though I've become more lucid in dreams, and have become MUCH more adept at remembering my dreams. I still have yet to fully lucid dream, but there was an experience I had just the other night that makes me happy;

I was in a hospital for some reason, and there was this machine that 'healed' you or something else through your fingers. And as the doctors had me use this machine, it shot a thousand or so volts into me. But this did nothing to me, and I only kept draining the machine of it's power while the doctors looked at me in horror. But before I could react (as I had just become lucid) I was pulled out if the dream and my Solar Plexus chakra was spinning pretty fast with tons of energy.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this, but this is one of the many 'odd' dreams I've been having lately. They're becoming more vivid for sure though, and I'm sure with more practice I'll be able to Lucidly dream.

Thank you for reading, hope to hear from you all soon :)
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:If I may ask, does anyone know of any good books or resources for interpreting dreams?

Aside from the question, not much has changed these past (almost) 2 weeks. Though I've become more lucid in dreams, and have become MUCH more adept at remembering my dreams. I still have yet to fully lucid dream, but there was an experience I had just the other night that makes me happy;

I was in a hospital for some reason, and there was this machine that 'healed' you or something else through your fingers. And as the doctors had me use this machine, it shot a thousand or so volts into me. But this did nothing to me, and I only kept draining the machine of it's power while the doctors looked at me in horror. But before I could react (as I had just become lucid) I was pulled out if the dream and my Solar Plexus chakra was spinning pretty fast with tons of energy.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret this, but this is one of the many 'odd' dreams I've been having lately. They're becoming more vivid for sure though, and I'm sure with more practice I'll be able to Lucidly dream.

Just don’t buy freuds book on dreams, he’s gonna be like:”if you dream your mother then that’s because you wanna have sex with her” lol what a fucking jewish crap
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:If I may ask, does anyone know of any good books or resources for interpreting dreams?

I would strongly discourage the use of books as a source of information as well as superstitious ''studies'' or anything regarding Lucid Dreams where you have to spend money; you can find everything you need to know online just as I have over my 5 years of studying it.

Since you've become better at remembering your dreams now I can tell you what your next step should be. Reality checks. Reality checks are exactly what they sound like, to check whether you're in 'reality' or in a dream.

List of Reality Checks
Here are many ways you can check to see if you are dreaming or awake:

1. Plug your nose and attempt to breathe through your nose. Be careful not to blow too hard or hurt your ears.

2. Try to turn on a light switch. If it doesn't turn on, it could very well be a dream.

3. If you have tattoos look to see if they are still there.

4. If you wear a ring, or something else all day everyday, and they are not there it can signal you are in a dream.

5. If you find yourself underwater and are able to breathe, you are dreaming.

6. Look at any text or writing, look away then look back again. If it has changed or is shifting then you are dreaming.

7. Put your hand through a wall. This is one of the best ones.

8. Look in the mirror. If the shape is off, weird, or shifting then you are dreaming.

I suggest doing research on reality checks as there is a huge variety of different ways they can be done. Reality checks will fail when dreaming, meaning they will not do what is expected according to science or logic, and this determines whether you are dreaming or not. When doing reality checks, however, you must always seriously question whether you are actually dreaming and you should make it a habit of your day.
- Satan

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:50 pm

I had limited success using reality checks. What worked for me was the WILD method (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming). It's like the web of reality rips up, and I enter directly into the dream world with full awareness. It's incredibly effective.

I put an alarm to ring at 4:00 AM, when I wake up, I immediately get comfortable, I lie still and start paying attention at what I can see, not continuously, but often enough. As deep relaxation sets in and messy movement behind the eyelids turn into faint geometric shapes, I concentrate on the image, and then I get teleported to a different world.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 am

Thanks for the advice Ghost :D

I've started doing reality checks more often now :) It's weird looking back on some of my dreams too, most as of late have been about things I read about (Like the crystal pyramids in the Bermuda triangle), my favorite video games, or my family (even though I haven't visited with them for weeks now).

As well, I've started learning to read Tarrot cards. This has brought some more clarity to my waking life, and I enjoyed sleeping with the cards under my pillow to charge them.

As for progress I've made lately; I did almost astral project last night, but rather than waking up in a dream. I woke up as my chakras started to open, releasing my light body. It was weird, half of my body was cold, but it all stopped and I fully woke up after I realized what was happening :(
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am

There's one reality check that has never failed me and made me become lucid every time I did it in a dream.
It's to count your fingers on one hand. Every time I had like 6.
Also when I was training to lucid dream being younger my friend told me that clocks are also
a very good reality check because they'll never display time properly in a dream.
Be it a normal or digital one.

I recall in a lucid dream I made a while ago I wanted to do as in the movie Inception and I bent
the whole street in front a me giving it a 90 degrees angle. However, unlike in the movie I forgot
to will the gravity to go accordingly and everything ( cars, people, houses ) began to fall down
and I was so shocked like omg what have I done... x')

I immediately willed everything to disappear and I found myself into pitch black nothingness.
Then, I recalled the deep trance meditation and willed myself to feel like floating since I don't manage to achieve such a feeling awake and it worked. It felt as if I was overcharging and being struck by lightning but in a good way. It was so overwhelming I woke up seconds later. :cry:
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm

I'm trying (without getting success) the Monroe Technique (I think it's called).
Before falling asleep I just focus on the darkness I see with my eyes closed and try to keep my mind awake while the body falls asleep.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 pm

The idea of making reality checks a habit in the real world is so they transfer into the dream world as a habit as well so it's much more likely you'll do one and then become lucid. The dream journal bit is important because if you can't remember your regular dreams very well, then you won't remember your lucid dreams either. That's why you should always write down your dreams no matter how weird, strange or bizarre they are...

... gods know I keep my dream journal under lock and key, dna scanner and segregated puzzle passwords, because my dreams are WEIRD.
- Satan

Wes

Postby Wes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 am

I sometimes do and do not have control of whether I lucid dream or not. For me the astral is when I leave my body and see how far I can travel before I come back to my body. The last time I astrally projected too far away I saw an angel, got scared, and went back to my body. Overcoming the fear response of the enemy can be a big task. Anyways on the topic of Lucid dreaming... I was wondering some things.

Do any of you Lucid dream for what is days to months on end in the dream world?

This happens to me sometimes. I literally have a wild adventure that lasts days, weeks, or even months. I fade in and out of full lucidity in these dreams, but I dont like full lucidity, thats boring to just be in a black canvas and do whatever you want at will, and if I do gain full lucidity I like it to be in the middle of a dream I didn't previously have control over. I want mystery, excitement, fighting, fucking, characters that act against my will, etc I prefer to have control of my character in a dream, but not the dream itself.

The most amazing thing that I'm able to in lucid dreams very rarely is be able to fuck without end and have an orgasm without waking up, and continue the dream. Its happened to me a few times, and if anybody has tips on how to do this better, I'd much appreciate it.

SdD

Postby SdD » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:34 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:

Kitsune?
Asian? You…
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 am

SdD wrote:
Poweredbythesun wrote:

Kitsune?
Asian? You…

In short, I'm missing something somewhere. I have a basic timeline for my past lives, but Japan or Japanese culture does not fit into it.

Perhaps Lilly just takes/took the form of a Kitsune because it would stand out in my dreams? I know I was shocked to see her at first, it about pulled me out of my dream XD

I'm also not a Furry, so it's not something that makes sense to me logically. Though my current spirit animal is a White Wolf

Also, a bit of an update:

I almost Astral projected last night :D I 'woke up' just as the detachment process was happening, felt the cold, the floating, and even saw some stuff. But I was unable to fully astral project :(
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:11 pm

Edelwise wrote:...

Not related but your avatar is soo awesome!
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

VLTRA

Postby VLTRA » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:43 pm

I wanted to add this book in-case anyone wants to try the method in it. There's some mention of the bible in it but does not affect his presentation. From what I've read the author wrote it from his own experience and that from training others. He refers to astral projection, out of body experience, and lucid dreaming all as "The Phase".

I had luck with his method when nothing else really worked and this one was surprisingly easy. In short, you wake up early and go back to bed with the intention of waking up multiple times to attempt to leave the body. When you wake up you're in a state where it's easier to project with separation methods. It's pretty practical

Step 1
On a night before a free day when you won't have to wake up early, go to bed at your usual time and set your alarm so that you'll only sleep for about 6 hours.

Step 2
After 3 to 50 minutes of being awake, go back to bed and concentrate your attention on how you will perform cycles of indirect techniques upon each subsequent awakening in order to leave your body and implement your prepared plan of action. No need to set the alarm clock this time. Each subsequent awakening should occur naturally. Meanwhile, focus your attention on how you're going to try to wake up without moving your physical body. This isn't mandatory, but it will substantially increase the effectiveness of the indirect techniques.Now, sleep for 2 to 4 hours, but take advantage of natural awakenings that occur during this period of time. They will happen much more often than usual. After each attempt -whether successful or not -you must fall back asleep with that very same intention of waking up and trying again. In this way, you can make many attempts over the course of a single morning. Up to a quarter of those attempts will be successful, even for novices (70 to 95% of them will be successful for experienced practitioners).

Step 3
Each time you wake up again, try not to move or open your eyes. Instead, immediately try to separate from your body.

Step 4
If immediate separation doesn't work out - which would become apparent after 3-5 seconds - start right then and there to alternate between 2 to 3 of the techniques that are most straightforward to you, until one of them works. When this happens, you can try to separate again. Choose 2 to 3 of the following five techniques so that you can alternate through them during awakenings

Step 5
Fall back asleep if you can after each attempt (whether successful or not) in order to make another attempt to leave your body upon your next awakening.

I tried this for three consecutive days and had success with it in the last two. The first time lasted about 10 seconds and the second time lasted much shorter but I was nonetheless out of body. In each it was extremely vivid - I could feel the sun on my skin, the wind fluttering my shirt, the sounds all around me, and realistic taste

If anyone tries it, I'd like to know how it went for them

https://obe4u.com/files/the_phase.pdf
vadric from the groups

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 pm

VLTRA wrote:----

This is very similar to the Wake Back to Bed technique. There's a variety of different methods people can use in order to lucid dream, but personally for me the habit of reality checks has worked the most. I would preform one in a dream and then become conscious inside of the dream. Another thing that helps me lucid dream is simply meditating on my astral senses and related chakras.

Meditating for lengthy amounts of time on my 6th chakra just before bed makes me have very vivid dreams, so vivid that I actually recognize I am dreaming seemingly automatically even when nothing bizarre or unrealistic occurred to give it away.
- Satan

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Aquarius wrote:

Aww, Thank you! :)

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Edelwise wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Aww, Thank you! :)
You’re welcome;)

Adolf Hitler