Zodiac Vibrations- The Aura and Pineal Gland

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

SatanicSlytherin

Zodiac Vibrations- The Aura and Pineal Gland

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Since Zodiac Vibrations do wonders in the Chakras, I was wondering if they could be used with the Aura and Pineal Gland.

-Uranus rules The Aura
    -Neptune rules the Pineal Gland

That means the Uranus and Neptune placements affect both of those areas of the soul.

So...

1. Could Zodiac sign mantras be vibrated into both of these?
    2. If so, which Zodiac signs would be best to vibrate into each of these areas?
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Stormblood

Re: Zodiac Vibrations- The Aura and Pineal Gland

Postby Stormblood » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:22 am

Neptune rules only one side of the pineal gland. The other side is ruled by Pluto.

Yes, Zodiac mantras can be vibrated. Just use your imagination and experiment. If you want to be "canonical", you could use the Pisces mantra because Neptune rules Pisces and the Scorpio mantra because Pluto rules Scorpio. These in the pineal gland. Aquarius mantra, because Uranus rules Aquarius.

Alternatively, you can go with the signs where these planets are exalted: Uranus-Scorpio, Neptune-Cancer, Pluto-Leo. As I said: use your intuition and experiment.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:15 am

Stormblood wrote:...

After looking at JoS’s astrology section, I think these work best:

The Aura - Aquarius (Kumbha)
Pineal 1 - Cancer (Karkataka)
Pineal 2 - Scorpio (Vrischika)

Not exactly sure how to pronounce that last one. I don’t have to worry about it myself, but I should figure it out in case of others.

Now, I wonder how exactly the Pineal one would work. Does a person vibrate both mantras 7x, or only one of them? Or vibrate both for less times. Hm.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Firstly, the Moon doesn't rule the pineal gland. It rules the third eye and the sixth chakra. If you want to use Cancer on your pineal gland, it may be alright, but not in conjunction with Scorpio, in my opinion. Pluto, ruler of Scorpio, is more like a masculine side of the pineal gland, while Neptune, ruler of Pisces, is more the feminine. This is both energy-wise and because Pluto is the major octave of Mars and Neptune is the major octave of Venus.

Second, those you mentioned are the names of the Zodiac signs in Sanskrit, not the Zodiac mantras. The Zodiac mantras are:
Aries: Aum Dhim Shrim Lakshmi Narayana Namah
Taurus: Aum Gopalay Uttar Dvajaya Namah
Gemini: Aum Klim Krishnai Namah
Cancer: Aum Hrim Hringarbhaya Namah
Leo: Aum Klim Brahamane Jagadadharaya Namah
Virgo: Aum Pim Pitambaraya Namah
Libra: Aum Tatav Niranjanaya tar ramaya Namah
Scorpio: Aum Narayana Suryasinghaya Namah
Sagittarius: Aum Shrim Devkrishnaya Udarjaya Namah
Capricorn: Aum Shrim Vatsalaya Namah
Aquarius: Aum Shri Upendraya acchutaya Namah
Pisces: Aum Klim Uddhritaya Uddharine Namah

About your question, I would vibrate first one, then the other mantra, and keep the same number. For example, 7x mantra1 and 7x mantra2. If you change idea and decide to use Scorpio and Pisces for the pineal gland, a nice suggestion that came to mind is to bring the energies up from pingala into the pineal when you vibrate the Scorpio mantra, and up from ida into the pineal gland when you vibrate the Pisces mantra. You could actually do the same with Leo mantra and the Cancer mantra.

Source (mantras): https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/150109 (HPS Shannon Outlaw)

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

To contact me: lockspeedster(dot)[email protected](dot)com Please don't abuse it