Sanskrit: A Piece to The Puzzle of Perfection and Idealism

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Sate Anki

Postby Sate Anki » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:52 am

I have a question for a person who is educated in the matter of language.  Is Sanskrit a Perfect Language?  And if so, is it the only one?  Is it language perfected?  Is it the 'best' language?  The First (and therefore, oldest)?

It is said that there is no original script for Sanskrit.  This is simply not true.  If I am not mistaken, Mageson has commented that The Tau Script, which is The Original Runic Script of Sanskrit (which he also mentioned was similar to Cuneiform) is the proper script for this Great Language of Sanskrit.

My three main questions and the three questions that I would definitely like answered are these:

#1. Is Classical Sanskrit from a JoS perspective The Absolute Best/Perfect Language and is it the only one with this title?
#2. Is The Tau Script absolutely The Best Script to be used with Sanskrit?  Is the Tau Script Perfect?  And if so, does it exist and is it available for me to study and use?
#3. Should Sanskrit be mandatory for all Gentiles to learn and speak?  Should only Caucasian people speak it?  Or should it not be mandatory?  Should there be any other languages ever used in The Golden Age, like German?

I have always had a passion for language and I also have a knack for being a perfectionist and an idealist.  This has led me on a course for the Perfect Language... so before I go searching, is this even possible?  Can you have the entire vocabulary with the best language/s with the best writing script/s for that/those language/s?  And is that alone, perfection, or am I missing something?  Is this impossible?  I am very serious about this. :) I am very curious and I eagerly await a response.  Thank you so much!  Ave Satanas!  (By the way, how do you say Hail Satan in Sanskrit?  I would really love to know!) :D

Savitar

Re: Sanskrit: A Piece to The Puzzle of Perfection and Idealism

Postby Savitar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:07 am

Sanskrit is a language based on universal sound-energy units called matrikas.
The 50 letters of the sanskrit alphabet are matrikas, and the original meaning of sanskrit words are based on the particular energetic qualities of the matrikas that form it.
For example the sound Jha creates a rush of energy and relates to water. Jhara in sanskrit means waterfall

Malpirgi Zodinu

Postby Malpirgi Zodinu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:27 am

Whoa, just saying jha gave me a rush of energy...
I must learn this language.
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"
HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Malpirgi Zodinu wrote:Whoa, just saying jha gave me a rush of energy...
I must learn this language.

You can turn all matrikas into actual mantras by adding the U and M sounds to it. (Jha-> Jhaum)

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Jum is a major mantra of Shiva, the hair of Shiva are the Jatta's.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Is this "J" pronounced softly like in the name "Jack" or is it a long "i" /ee:/ sound like in Latin (and Italian)?
There's nothing happy about having your fate decided for you! You have to grab your own happiness! You can do so by choosing Satan.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:49 pm

I'd assume Jha is pronounced softly like the french Jacques. Like combining the J with a Z and SHH.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Savitar wrote:Sanskrit is a language based on universal sound-energy units called matrikas.
The 50 letters of the sanskrit alphabet are matrikas, and the original meaning of sanskrit words are based on the particular energetic qualities of the matrikas that form it.
For example the sound Jha creates a rush of energy and relates to water. Jhara in sanskrit means waterfall

Are there any books or pdfs you feel are uncorrupted to study these Matrikas?

Its a topic I've procrastinated on against my own intrigue, owing to the necessity of such fundamentalism.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

ThomaSsS

Postby ThomaSsS » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:Is this "J" pronounced softly like in the name "Jack" or is it a long "i" /ee:/ sound like in Latin (and Italian)?

I believe it's pronounced as the "J" in "Jack" or "joke;" like the /dʒ/ sound in English. It's definitely not the "i" /ee:/ sound, nor the "j" as in the French "jour."

ASQV13886662080

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 am

ThomaSsS wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Is this "J" pronounced softly like in the name "Jack" or is it a long "i" /ee:/ sound like in Latin (and Italian)?

I believe it's pronounced as the "J" in "Jack" or "joke;" like the /dʒ/ sound in English. It's definitely not the "i" /ee:/ sound, nor the "j" as in the French "jour."

Thanks for that clarification, the h after the J seems pointlessly floating about if its not going to add to the traditionally spoken J english users are familar with.

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:59 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Jum is a major mantra of Shiva, the hair of Shiva are the Jatta's.

Aum Haum Jaum Sah is also a mantra of Rudra, the fierce/warrior aspect of Shiva.

It can be used to ward off the negative influences of Saturn.
One might as well consecrate the mantra directly to Satan by changing Sah into Satanas.

[@ASQV13886662080:

I have read two books that goes deeper into the science of mantras that I can sincerely recommend:
1. Mantra Yoga by David Frawley -> available on Scribd for Free. Frawley's books are great, they contain lots of information and has a practical apparoach, however He is still under the influence of the RHP.
2. Laya Yoga by Sri Shyam Sundar Goswami -> Also under RHP influence, but it can be weeded out quite easily. The books has a whole chapter dedicated to explaining how mantras work.

I'm currently reading Garland of Letters by Arthur Avalon, but It's more information and Theory based than practically oriented.

On the H sound: It is important. The H adds extra energy and modifies the effects of the mantra to a certain extent. Ja and Jha is considered to be two different letter/sound in sanskrit.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:10 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:
Savitar wrote:Sanskrit is a language based on universal sound-energy units called matrikas.

Are there any books or pdfs you feel are uncorrupted to study these Matrikas?

Its a topic I've procrastinated on against my own intrigue, owing to the necessity of such fundamentalism.

I don't know what Savitar will suggest you, but in another suggestion of his - Laya Yoga by David Frawley - there are info about matrikas, if I remember correctly.
There's nothing happy about having your fate decided for you! You have to grab your own happiness! You can do so by choosing Satan.

Quotes | Current RTR Schedule | How to Obliterate Saturn | Aura of Protections | Eyesight test: Ongoing

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm

For Frawley his book on mantra yoga, prana and the secrets of the bija mantras. Is good.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm not giving my card details to a stupid site so I can download one thing once for free and then cancel my subscription with them having my details. Can someone who has an account on there already share it for us? I tried downloading it but the .pdf was 99% incomplete, and using the web archive and archive.is doesn't do it properly, either.

Thanks.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:29 pm

FancyMancy wrote:I'm not giving my card details to a stupid site so I can download one thing once for free and then cancel my subscription with them having my details. Can someone who has an account on there already share it for us? I tried downloading it but the .pdf was 99% incomplete, and using the web archive and archive.is doesn't do it properly, either.

Thanks.

Here you can find the book on mantra yoga by David Frawley: https://drive.google.com/open?
id=0B0s5tOFKF61KUXA5aVRKNGJkTVE

I also made this collection of links, thanks to a user who posted on the previous forums the link to a huge repository of books: https://pastebin.com/A7b4TLg2 This link is archived forever here: https://archive.fo/s5LHB

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Stormblood wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I'm not giving my card details to a stupid site so I can download one thing once for free and then cancel my subscription with them having my details. Can someone who has an account on there already share it for us? I tried downloading it but the .pdf was 99% incomplete, and using the web archive and archive.is doesn't do it properly, either.

Thanks.

Here you can find the book on mantra yoga by David Frawley: https://drive.google.com/open?

I also made this collection of links, thanks to a user who posted on the previous forums the link to a huge repository of books: https://pastebin.com/A7b4TLg2 This link is archived forever here: https://archive.fo/s5LHB
Thank you a lot!:)

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Thanks.

Yes, thank you, Stormblood.

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:16 am

Stormblood wrote:

Thanks.

Awesome! Thanks a lot!! :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:00 pm

After overlooking a bit the wonderful book about Yoga Mantras by David Frawley.

I wonder why the sacral chakra is associated with water & the bija mantra of water. (Vaṁ)
But on JOS the infos about the sacral chakra says it's of the Earth element.
Hail Father Satan! ☼

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:But on JOS the infos about the sacral chakra says it's of the Earth element.

That's a typo, as everywhere else on the JoS is lists Water for sacral. Read the page again, in the paragraph.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

"Its element is water and its metal is iron"
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better our future will be:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

RTR's save the world!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=814

ss666

Postby ss666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Sate Anki wrote:Sanskrit: A Piece to The Puzzle of Perfection and Idealism

I have a question for a person who is educated in the matter of language.  Is Sanskrit a Perfect Language?  And if so, is it the only one?  Is it language perfected?  Is it the 'best' language?  The First (and therefore, oldest)?

It is said that there is no original script for Sanskrit.  This is simply not true.  If I am not mistaken, Mageson has commented that The Tau Script, which is The Original Runic Script of Sanskrit (which he also mentioned was similar to Cuneiform) is the proper script for this Great Language of Sanskrit.

My three main questions and the three questions that I would definitely like answered are these:

#1. Is Classical Sanskrit from a JoS perspective The Absolute Best/Perfect Language and is it the only one with this title?
#2. Is The Tau Script absolutely The Best Script to be used with Sanskrit?  Is the Tau Script Perfect?  And if so, does it exist and is it available for me to study and use?
#3. Should Sanskrit be mandatory for all Gentiles to learn and speak?  Should only Caucasian people speak it?  Or should it not be mandatory?  Should there be any other languages ever used in The Golden Age, like German?

I have always had a passion for language and I also have a knack for being a perfectionist and an idealist.  This has led me on a course for the Perfect Language... so before I go searching, is this even possible?  Can you have the entire vocabulary with the best language/s with the best writing script/s for that/those language/s?  And is that alone, perfection, or am I missing something?  Is this impossible?  I am very serious about this. :) I am very curious and I eagerly await a response.  Thank you so much!  Ave Satanas!  (By the way, how do you say Hail Satan in Sanskrit?  I would really love to know!) :D

You should consider that before the flood there were probably other languages, which were older and didn't survive until today. Maybe an african click language is older than Sanskrit? I think too much history has been erased to answer those questions.
Joy of Satan #1 abrahamic filth remover

ss666

Postby ss666 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Also a thing to consider is that papyrus was expensive and only the best of that generation, who were trained for years in the art of calligraphy would write on it. They were very precise and artistic in their writing, no wonder the remaining ancient literature is beautiful!
Joy of Satan #1 abrahamic filth remover

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:11 am

Lydia wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:But on JOS the infos about the sacral chakra says it's of the Earth element.

That's a typo, as everywhere else on the JoS is lists Water for sacral. Read the page again, in the paragraph.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

"Its element is water and its metal is iron"

Wow thanks! :D And I thought I was being a good observer.. :oops:
:lol:
Hail Father Satan! ☼