On Empowering the chakras daily

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Poweredbythesun

On Empowering the chakras daily

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:55 am

Recently I've been reforming my schedule, and I actually just came across a post talking about the benefits of Satanama. And that got me to thinking, what exactly does everyone mean when they talk about empowering their chakras daily?

Is Kundalini and Hatha yoga 'enough'? Or is there an exercise out there that deals with this specific problem?

Thank you in advance for your replies, have a great rest of your day :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Zygisrko

Re: On Empowering the chakras daily

Postby Zygisrko » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:38 am

What I usually do for empowering my chakras is this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... uning.html
40x times for each chakra and i throw in the third eye, and pineal gland.
I also make sure to affirm "In a healthy and positive manner, my (blank) chakra is permanently activated and empowered."
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

Jack

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:14 am

Each day corresponds to a planet which corresponds to that chakra. For example Sunday is the day of the sun which is the day you're supposed to do meditation on the Solar chakra. Saturday is the day of Saturn and you're supposed to do the meditation on the base chakra. And so on and so forth. The meditation is supposed to be done in the hours of that planet and preferably moon shouldn't be void in that time period. Check out the complete chakra meditation page on more information on this topic.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
moonw[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

luis

Postby luis » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Poweredbythesun wrote:Recently I've been reforming my schedule, and I actually just came across a post talking about the benefits of Satanama. And that got me to thinking, what exactly does everyone mean when they talk about empowering their chakras daily?

Is Kundalini and Hatha yoga 'enough'? Or is there an exercise out there that deals with this specific problem?

Thank you in advance for your replies, have a great rest of your day :)

They mean doing this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html or use any mantra on the seven chakra's everyday. For example Satanama can be used in the chakra's everyday.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Jack wrote:Each day corresponds to a planet which corresponds to that chakra. For example Sunday is the day of the sun which is the day you're supposed to do meditation on the Solar chakra. Saturday is the day of Saturn and you're supposed to do the meditation on the base chakra. And so on and so forth. The meditation is supposed to be done in the hours of that planet and preferably moon shouldn't be void in that time period. Check out the complete chakra meditation page on more information on this topic.

That's not what we mean by daily. Daily you work on ALL chakras. You can then give particular attention/emphasis to chakra of the day and/or to a chakra that is blocked.

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Remember Need for Speed Underground? Tuning was meta back then.

Now we got the real Tuning, SS-tier.

Tuning 101:

1. Do Tuning on the day of the Planet the Chakra corresponds.
Sunday - Sun:Solar, Monday - Moon:6th, Ajna, Chakra of Wisdom, Tuesday - Mars:Sacral, Wednesday - Mercury:Middle/Fourth, Thursday - Jupiter:Crown, Friday - Venus:Throat, Saturday - Saturn:Root/Base.

2. Do the Tuning ON the hour of the corresponding planet. So if you do Solar, do it on Sunday on Sun hours. Or Venus/Jupiter as they are Benefic planets which are versatile.

3. Be coolz.

Jack wrote:Each day corresponds to a planet which corresponds to that chakra. For example Sunday is the day of the sun which is the day you're supposed to do meditation on the Solar chakra. Saturday is the day of Saturn and you're supposed to do the meditation on the base chakra. And so on and so forth. The meditation is supposed to be done in the hours of that planet and preferably moon shouldn't be void in that time period. Check out the complete chakra meditation page on more information on this topic.

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:12 am

Adding to Stormblood.

You work daily on ALL your Chakras via cleaning them one by one with laser point focus, and collectively with Aura/Chakra cleaning with Raising the ball of White-Gold Energy from top to bottom 3x times and then making affirmation 3x times.

Then you can tune them individually by your choice. I usually work on however I feel like, as in using Intuition.

Stormblood wrote:

That's not what we mean by daily. Daily you work on ALL chakras. You can then give particular attention/emphasis to chakra of the day and/or to a chakra that is blocked.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:10 am

Interesting, thanks for letting me know :)

For now I'm just going to add the workings for the full chakra meditations ( the ones where you do one chakra on it's day) as it seems to be working. Thank you all for your replies :D
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Jack

Postby Jack » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:15 am

Reckoned666 wrote:Adding to Stormblood.

You work daily on ALL your Chakras via cleaning them one by one with laser point focus, and collectively with Aura/Chakra cleaning with Raising the ball of White-Gold Energy from top to bottom 3x times and then making affirmation 3x times.

Then you can tune them individually by your choice. I usually work on however I feel like, as in using Intuition.

Stormblood wrote:

Who is the god in your signature, seems eerily similar to Maa Durga
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:19 am

"Tuning", is just the _AUM's, for balance. "Working on all chakras daily", is empowering them with mantras, all the chakras, every day. This includes Aum's, planetary mantras, God names, runes, and so on, whichever works for you (I do a few sessions daily with different methods). Preferably with the corresponding breathing exercises, mudras, color breathing on the inhale (vibration on the exhale).

Cleaning, is not "working on". It's just cleaning.

You can do additional work on the planetary day/hour for that chakra, but all chakras should be worked on daily, for advancement. Even if it's just minimal reps, as long as you are consistently doing it daily.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:21 am

It's just cleaning which is essential in freeing the Soul and preparing for raising your Kundalini. If Chakra isn't 100% clean it'll bring the bad related to that Chakra it can be anything related to it.

That's why the Clergy is saying do FINAL RTR and CLEAN and do AoP (at least) twice.

Because it's the key to having a balanced Life and removing yourself from hang-ups and such.

I didn't mean to critique you, Lydia, by all means no. Just wanted to elaborate on the subject.

Lydia wrote:"Tuning", is just the _AUM's, for balance. "Working on all chakras daily", is empowering them with mantras, all the chakras, every day. This includes Aum's, planetary mantras, God names, runes, and so on, whichever works for you (I do a few sessions daily with different methods). Preferably with the corresponding breathing exercises, mudras, color breathing on the inhale (vibration on the exhale).

Cleaning, is not "working on". It's just cleaning.

You can do additional work on the planetary day/hour for that chakra, but all chakras should be worked on daily, for advancement. Even if it's just minimal reps, as long as you are consistently doing it daily.

HorusLucis

Postby HorusLucis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:45 am

There goes Lydia~saving the day again.your info,@Lydia is appreciated. :mrgreen:
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

absolute13

Postby absolute13 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 pm

Working on all chakras daily takes long.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:It's just cleaning which is essential in freeing the Soul and preparing for raising your Kundalini. If Chakra isn't 100% clean it'll bring the bad related to that Chakra it can be anything related to it.

That's why the Clergy is saying do FINAL RTR and CLEAN and do AoP (at least) twice.

Because it's the key to having a balanced Life and removing yourself from hang-ups and such.

I didn't mean to critique you, Lydia, by all means no. Just wanted to elaborate on the subject.

Cleaning is imperative, but what I meant was, when people say "working on chakras", they mean doing mantras that empower. It kind of seems like some people think all they have to do is clean them and that will open and advance them, which is why I chimed in. I'm not talking about you of course :), but from other SS's posts I've seen over the years. They do minimal work on their chakras and then complain they don't advance.

absolute13 wrote:Working on all chakras daily takes long.

It really does. But after years of being SS and steadily advancing, you will experience changes in your life that will prioritize advancement. Some people spend a few hours a day watching TV sitcoms, some people put that time to chakra work.

Poweredbythesun wrote:For now I'm just going to add the workings for the full chakra meditations ( the ones where you do one chakra on it's day) as it seems to be working. Thank you all for your replies :D

If something is working for you, then stick with it until you feel the need for change :) When I was newer, I did minimal reps on the chakra of the day, and only breathing in of the color energy for each chakra daily, plus the single and twin serpent meditations (I'm just talking about my chakra work here, not yoga and other things I did). This wasn't much, but it was fine for me at the time.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:37 pm

In a way isn't a mantra a toolbox. You wanna do some specific technical work on your soul/chakras whatever and you need a toolbox. You are giving the energy part (like the hand holding and turning the screwdriver) but you need a suitable tool to do the work. And the toolbox may belong to someone willing to lend it to you. That made me think that any God and Goddesses aliases might work if they wishes them to. Gods and Goddesses rule over their aliases and have control over those using them. And vibrating them gives them power over the person. For instance anybody using RAUM would be under the God Raum's control (and so under Satan's control indirectly).

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:13 am

Lydia wrote:
Reckoned666 wrote:It's just cleaning which is essential in freeing the Soul and preparing for raising your Kundalini. If Chakra isn't 100% clean it'll bring the bad related to that Chakra it can be anything related to it.

Cleaning is imperative, but what I meant was, when people say "working on chakras", they mean doing mantras that empower. It kind of seems like some people think all they have to do is clean them and that will open and advance them, which is why I chimed in. I'm not talking about you of course :), but from other SS's posts I've seen over the years. They do minimal work on their chakras and then complain they don't advance.

absolute13 wrote:Working on all chakras daily takes long.

It really does. But after years of being SS and steadily advancing, you will experience changes in your life that will prioritize advancement. Some people spend a few hours a day watching TV sitcoms, some people put that time to chakra work.

Poweredbythesun wrote:For now I'm just going to add the workings for the full chakra meditations ( the ones where you do one chakra on it's day) as it seems to be working. Thank you all for your replies :D

If something is working for you, then stick with it until you feel the need for change :) When I was newer, I did minimal reps on the chakra of the day, and only breathing in of the color energy for each chakra daily, plus the single and twin serpent meditations (I'm just talking about my chakra work here, not yoga and other things I did). This wasn't much, but it was fine for me at the time.

Everyone should read this carefully, if they still don't understand that all you wrote is needed for advancement (instead of regression).