Thorat Chakra stinging?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Regarding this post where Lydia posted the working: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11497

I am on day 3 and all those 3 days I felt stings and a bit painful stabs in my throat chakra while vibrating Vynn (Wunjo), but it subsides once I finish off and do affirmations.

I only vibrate Vynn 40 times, (yes, I can go bigger, but felt like doing it for 40 times instead.), and the sting only happens like half way through...

I am on the 3rd day of opening my base chakra, so I haven't yet reached opening of the sixth chakra, plus HPS Maxine said this:

[Usually, one's base chakra is open. A burning sensation or feeling of intense pressure in one of the chakras usually indicates the one above it is blocked. For example, some people experience a burning in the throat, which indicates the 6th chakra is blocked. Energy is trapped and cannot ascend through the next chakra. Though there are several different ways, vibration is the most effective means of activating and opening a chakra.


So the stabbing sensation makes no sense.

I remember when my sixth chakra felt blocked a long time ago (yes... I slacked off and got back.. Not proud about slacking off, but proud about coming back.), and it only felt like a burning sensation in my throat chakra, never a stabbing sensation.

Any tips or ideas on what I should do?

Thank you.

P. S. I have never experienced this before, so this is why I am asking, perhaps advanced SS know the answer.....

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

luis
Posts: 1298

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby luis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:11 am

Because you are so new it takes time to open your chakras, the opening chakras meditations just help you start with opening them but it doesn't mean that after doing them they are compleatily open. When you are done with the opening chakras meditations then start to vibrate mantra or rune in them everyday and will open more. Maybe it's "too soon" for you to do a spell with such high repetitions but with time your body will adjust to the more higher energy, just keep doing 40 reps, your body can't probabily keep more energy, you have to understand that probabily your energy is low because you don't meditate and so when you do a spell or meditations your body can't contain that much energy, with time it will get better.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:17 pm

luis wrote:Because you are so new it takes time to open your chakras, the opening chakras meditations just help you start with opening them but it doesn't mean that after doing them they are compleatily open. When you are done with the opening chakras meditations then start to vibrate mantra or rune in them everyday and will open more. Maybe it's "too soon" for you to do a spell with such high repetitions but with time your body will adjust to the more higher energy, just keep doing 40 reps, your body can't probabily keep more energy, you have to understand that probabily your energy is low because you don't meditate and so when you do a spell or meditations your body can't contain that much energy, with time it will get better.



I have returned to the meditations and have been actively meditating in the morning and before bed for like 34 days now, I didn't exactly feel overwhelmed or felt that anything was too much for me, I do 88 reps of either Suryae or Algiz everyday when cleaning my chakras, my aura and doing an AoP, and this one working is the only thing that made me experience such a thing.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

luis
Posts: 1298

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby luis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:37 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
luis wrote:Because you are so new it takes time to open your chakras, the opening chakras meditations just help you start with opening them but it doesn't mean that after doing them they are compleatily open. When you are done with the opening chakras meditations then start to vibrate mantra or rune in them everyday and will open more. Maybe it's "too soon" for you to do a spell with such high repetitions but with time your body will adjust to the more higher energy, just keep doing 40 reps, your body can't probabily keep more energy, you have to understand that probabily your energy is low because you don't meditate and so when you do a spell or meditations your body can't contain that much energy, with time it will get better.



I have returned to the meditations and have been actively meditating in the morning and before bed for like 34 days now, I didn't exactly feel overwhelmed or felt that anything was too much for me, I do 88 reps of either Suryae or Algiz everyday when cleaning my chakras, my aura and doing an AoP, and this one working is the only thing that made me experience such a thing.

The 4th chakra is the chakra that rule emotions, if you are doing a working to eliminate some emotions then maybe that is way you are feeling that sensation in that chakra, you can try to keep doing the spell and see if it goes away and if it doesn't try to work more on that chakra or maybe use Thaur to unblocked it?

But i think is connected to the working you are doing.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:05 pm

luis wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
luis wrote:Because you are so new it takes time to open your chakras, the opening chakras meditations just help you start with opening them but it doesn't mean that after doing them they are compleatily open. When you are done with the opening chakras meditations then start to vibrate mantra or rune in them everyday and will open more. Maybe it's "too soon" for you to do a spell with such high repetitions but with time your body will adjust to the more higher energy, just keep doing 40 reps, your body can't probabily keep more energy, you have to understand that probabily your energy is low because you don't meditate and so when you do a spell or meditations your body can't contain that much energy, with time it will get better.



I have returned to the meditations and have been actively meditating in the morning and before bed for like 34 days now, I didn't exactly feel overwhelmed or felt that anything was too much for me, I do 88 reps of either Suryae or Algiz everyday when cleaning my chakras, my aura and doing an AoP, and this one working is the only thing that made me experience such a thing.

The 4th chakra is the chakra that rule emotions, if you are doing a working to eliminate some emotions then maybe that is way you are feeling that sensation in that chakra, you can try to keep doing the spell and see if it goes away and if it doesn't try to work more on that chakra or maybe use Thaur to unblocked it?

But i think is connected to the working you are doing.


I thought the same thing, but I thought it should be wiser to ask and all.

Thank you for the tips, Brother. :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 172

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:01 pm

luis wrote:The 4th chakra is the chakra that rule emotions


If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
luis wrote:The 4th chakra is the chakra that rule emotions


If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^



http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

luis
Posts: 1298

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby luis » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:13 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
luis wrote:The 4th chakra is the chakra that rule emotions


If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^



http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

It was just a typo :lol: i know that is the 5th :)

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 am

luis wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^



http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

It was just a typo :lol: i know that is the 5th :)



It's okay :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Rook
Posts: 52

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby Rook » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:27 am

I've had this problem, it would also happen during vibrations or RTR.
i don't speak a lot, so it makes sense that it'd come up during those things.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html wrote:Strong chakras can absorb energy. Weak chakras that are blocked are depleted and unable to attract and absorb energy on their own. Weak and blocked areas create diseases associated with the particular chakra and visa-versa- diseases create the weak chakra.

These aren't diseases but more so problems, if you've got a speech/thyroid problem or soar throat that may weaken the chakra or be caused by a weak chakra, however i'm not really sure on this.

Further more it could possible be weakened by others, i know i've always had problems speaking/expressing myself around my parents however when i'm not in the house and they're not around i speak a lot and i say what i want. or this could be a symptom of having a weak throat chakra.

They're most likely sap energy from my throat chakra weakening it as a result and causing the stinging pain i have.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:56 am

Rook wrote:I've had this problem, it would also happen during vibrations or RTR.
i don't speak a lot, so it makes sense that it'd come up during those things.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html wrote:Strong chakras can absorb energy. Weak chakras that are blocked are depleted and unable to attract and absorb energy on their own. Weak and blocked areas create diseases associated with the particular chakra and visa-versa- diseases create the weak chakra.

These aren't diseases but more so problems, if you've got a speech/thyroid problem or soar throat that may weaken the chakra or be caused by a weak chakra, however i'm not really sure on this.

Further more it could possible be weakened by others, i know i've always had problems speaking/expressing myself around my parents however when i'm not in the house and they're not around i speak a lot and i say what i want. or this could be a symptom of having a weak throat chakra.

They're most likely sap energy from my throat chakra weakening it as a result and causing the stinging pain i have.



Oh this explains a lot, thank you!

But I don't exactly have any speech problems, sure I sometimes stumble upon my words, but that is besides the point.

Anyways, the problem fixed itself after one more day, I believe it was part of the working indeed. :)

Thank you once again!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Shining Sloth 666
Posts: 172

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:53 am

luis wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Shining Sloth 666 wrote:
If I recall correctly emotions are ruled by the 5th and 6th chakras.^-^



http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

It was just a typo :lol: i know that is the 5th :)


Oh! great. :D
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Νίκος
Posts: 193
Location: Greece

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby Νίκος » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Rook wrote:I've had this problem, it would also happen during vibrations or RTR.
i don't speak a lot, so it makes sense that it'd come up during those things.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html wrote:Strong chakras can absorb energy. Weak chakras that are blocked are depleted and unable to attract and absorb energy on their own. Weak and blocked areas create diseases associated with the particular chakra and visa-versa- diseases create the weak chakra.

These aren't diseases but more so problems, if you've got a speech/thyroid problem or soar throat that may weaken the chakra or be caused by a weak chakra, however i'm not really sure on this.

Further more it could possible be weakened by others, i know i've always had problems speaking/expressing myself around my parents however when i'm not in the house and they're not around i speak a lot and i say what i want. or this could be a symptom of having a weak throat chakra.

They're most likely sap energy from my throat chakra weakening it as a result and causing the stinging pain i have.

Rook I think you need to invoke the element of air because from what you said it seems to have a very little amount of it !The elemt of air will make you to improve your communication !Also the element of earth can make you to not care so much about the other's opinion of you so it will make you feel more comfortable!Also when you feel someone absorbs energy from your chakras close them do you Wil keep your energy!Also do the meditation for the Aura of protection more times or start to do it if you don't because it will protect you from the negative energies and will help you clean your aura !I hope my advises will help you with the problem!I would be happy if so!

Rook
Posts: 52

Re: Thorat Chakra stinging?

Postby Rook » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:03 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Rook wrote:...


Anyways, the problem fixed itself after one more day, I believe it was part of the working indeed. :)

For me this problem always seems to correct itself after a while within a day, however recently it lasted a few days.

A few times ago, i'd abruptly wake up from a bad dream, with a really unbearable pain in my throat, somehow i always manage to go back to sleep, when i wake up afterwards my throat is perfectly fine, it seems safe to reason that this is most likely an attack by the enemy.

Νίκος wrote:
Rook wrote:...

Rook I think you need to invoke the element of air because from what you said it seems to have a very little amount of it !The elemt of air will make you to improve your communication !Also the element of earth can make you to not care so much about the other's opinion of you so it will make you feel more comfortable!Also when you feel someone absorbs energy from your chakras close them do you Wil keep your energy!Also do the meditation for the Aura of protection more times or start to do it if you don't because it will protect you from the negative energies and will help you clean your aura !I hope my advises will help you with the problem!I would be happy if so!

I appreciate the advise brother :)
from an astrological perspective, element wise i'm 4air, 4 earth, 2 fire and 0 water. air is the most dominant as it's well aspected(pure air trine). communication wise, i've always been able to express myself quite well through writing.
I think some of my speach problems come from a retrograde Uranus and Saturn(1st house) opposition Moon which makes it hard to speak around my parents as they've always been very strict and scrutinizing.

but you're correct i do need to work on balacing my elements it's been on my mind for quite a while now, namely the water element of which i have none.

Νίκος wrote:Also do the meditation for the Aura of protection more times or start to do it if you don't because it will protect you from the negative energies and will help you clean your aura !

Yes, i shall increase my reps


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests