Schizophrenia or Psychic Abilities?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Catalincata94

Schizophrenia or Psychic Abilities?

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:40 am

I have been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia but found out i have some psychic abilities i have neptune in 3rd house and my chart ruler is in the 12th house both gives me psychic abilities...
In the beginning i thought i was speaking with the Gods, i supposed the voices where the gods talking to me...
Everything was fine in the beginning but after a week i wanted to go to them, to their planet (don't know why i wanted that) and told the voice something that i want to go there to them and then "will you take me there?" so afther a day or so the voice told me (i had long conversations with the voice pretty much most of the day), the voice told me that i'm from their world and that i was coming here to learn or to know something and i should kill myself so i can go back... back then i didn't know that the Gods will never tell me to kill myself so now i'm thinking it may have been the enemies or my ego is so out of control that is creating it's own reality.
And i'm thinking if my ego is the problem i could fix it with the subconscious.
There are people who got trough this problem and some people got a 100% recovery and one of them sais that he got over the "invincible phantom" with positive expectations.
So what do you guys think about the psychic ability thing?
and if others got over the phantom just with positive expectation it may be not an illness after all,
on the website http://www.successfulschizophrenia.org it sais that this is not an illness http://www.successfulschizophrenia.org/ ... ssage.html

Roswitha

Re: Schizophrenia or Psychic Abilities?

Postby Roswitha » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 am

Why do you think its your ego?

Ive heard something similar a while ago. That you are here to learn something and can only come back to the place of love once youve learned it crap.
Telling you to kill yourself but then returning to the physical plane for torment ...

Look if you dabble in the new age youll get talked to by enemy entities that just sound like broken records.
Thats one.

Another is, it could have been part of a fantasy.
Thing is that nevertheless you should work on making your aura strong as psych drugs rip holes in em inviting these things and causing psychopathy or schizo.

I think you should stop worrying about this source youve been reading or about what happened.
If you keep thinking about greys youll get attacked by greys. Basicly that.

You said paranoid.. When you think about something a lot you direct a lot of energy at it possibly making it manifest in the physical and/or creating thoughtforms in the astral.
I think you need to do lots of void meditation as well and learn to control your thoughts.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Roswitha wrote:Why do you think its your ego?

Ive heard something similar a while ago. That you are here to learn something and can only come back to the place of love once youve learned it crap.
Telling you to kill yourself but then returning to the physical plane for torment ...

Look if you dabble in the new age youll get talked to by enemy entities that just sound like broken records.
Thats one.

Another is, it could have been part of a fantasy.
Thing is that nevertheless you should work on making your aura strong as psych drugs rip holes in em inviting these things and causing psychopathy or schizo.

I think you should stop worrying about this source youve been reading or about what happened.
If you keep thinking about greys youll get attacked by greys. Basicly that.

You said paranoid.. When you think about something a lot you direct a lot of energy at it possibly making it manifest in the physical and/or creating thoughtforms in the astral.
I think you need to do lots of void meditation as well and learn to control your thoughts.

I was in the new age before i dedicated myself, you think because i was there i have now this problem? and i'm not dabble in to new age i just was there before i dedicated myself and maybe i still have some tendencies to think like that... I will stop the treatement in a few months, i will change from injection to pills so then i can trow them away in secret because i still need the anti-depresants for anxiety.
But if i stop the medication and the voice will start talking with me (but i will ignore it), what do i do if i can't do my aura of protection and cleaning because i may not be able to concentrate because of the voice? i can't really inhale energy anymore so i'm doing 2 workings one for aura of protection and aura cleaning with surya...
i cant really see a way to escape this situation one way i take the pills i have holes in my aura another way i don't take the pills i can't concentrate (maybe i won't be able to concentrate, i'm not sure)

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Roswitha wrote:Why do you think its your ego?

I read something "The Link Between Psychic Ability, Schizophrenia and Psychosis" and the guy talked about schizofrenia and said "the ego i so out of control that is creating it's own reality" so i thought may be it's true maybe the ego could be the problem...
when i was in the new age i read a book that was supposed to get me rid of my ego and i think my ego got damaged by that book or by the enemies. the book was the power of now by echart tolle.
when i was reading the book i started realizing something about the present moment (don't remember what) and then i feelt a strong peace in my chest and so deep i could feel the bottom of my soul... i think that was when they did something to me... but it wasn't that great experience but, after i dedicated myself i had an experience about Satan, don't want to say why it was i just wanna say that i felt my bottom of my soul even deeper.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:09 am

I heard that these 'peace moments' when you try to remove your ego are frequent, what they to is make you extremely vulnerable to those angel parassites which are nothing than grey aliens, disgusting shits.

You should do a lot of void meditation, like 10 mins in the morning and 10 in the evening, be sure to be very concentrated, but very relaxed:)

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:26 am

Aquarius wrote:I heard that these 'peace moments' when you try to remove your ego are frequent, what they to is make you extremely vulnerable to those angel parassites which are nothing than grey aliens, disgusting shits.

You should do a lot of void meditation, like 10 mins in the morning and 10 in the evening, be sure to be very concentrated, but very relaxed:)

Alright i will do, thanks bro.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:16 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I heard that these 'peace moments' when you try to remove your ego are frequent, what they to is make you extremely vulnerable to those angel parassites which are nothing than grey aliens, disgusting shits.

Alright i will do, thanks bro.
No probs:)

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 pm

You should spend time cleaning your aura, chakras and ignore anything that isn't your own thought.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:28 am

Zygisrko wrote:You should spend time cleaning your aura, chakras and ignore anything that isn't your own thought.
Thanks but if i stop the treatement and if i may not be able to concentrate well enought to do my workings (aura of protection and cleaning both with surya) because of the voice, what do i do then... oh.. i have learned a good cleaning technic from an ss, he sais vizualize a waterfall out of light over yourself and let it flow for a minute or so, in the same time i vizualize how it cleans and destroys negative energy, same thing have to do with the chakras another thing he sais if i can't really vizualize the light then i do it trough the senses vizualizing as much as posible a light over my self and that light i try to feel it as hot as the sun and cleaning and destroying any negative energies, that's for the cleaning but about the aura of protection i can't really inhale energy (it's faint) so i'm doing a working with surya but i may not be able to concentrate well enough to do it if i stop the treatment... i remember in the first week when the voice apeared that i did yoga and had the intention to talk with the voice. but if i think about it now it may be diferent this time because i know that i don't need to talk to it and i ignore it and if it's an enemy it will eventually leave.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 am

there is a meditation called so hum,but i believe the correct one is sau haum,you can do it,this is were you breath in and mentally say sau then you breath out and mentally say haum,it is for clearing the mind and make you more focus.

i dont know much about this condition but if it has to do with your psychic vision and hearing
developing them will make your mind stronger and you can easily tune out unwanted entities.

also meditate on your clavoyance and claraudance centers more,the ansuz rune can be used for this or agios.
inhale energy into each of your clavoyant chakras and vibrate ansuz 7 times while visualizing them bright and expanding,this should be done one after the other,you can do the same with your claroudant chakras.
this is a more powerful way to open the clavoyant and clarodiant chakras as it involves vibration.i would be posting this on the forum.

i hope this helps you
thank father satan for knowlegde

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:45 am

what that book says is true,the ego can go out of control,if someone has a big ego and it is out of control it can become a problem,like it will stop you from doing things like tell you why are you having a ps3 when you can have a ps4,then it won't stop and make you not to enjoy your game,it will keep bombarding you with your lame for getting ps3 and things or why are you doing this cant you see what others are doing,in that case i dont think it is the case with you.yours maybe a defferent problem,and also this is not the case where they say you should destroy your ego its not about that but a huge ego can be a problem.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:12 am

Catalincata94 wrote:
Zygisrko wrote:You should spend time cleaning your aura, chakras and ignore anything that isn't your own thought.
Thanks but if i stop the treatement and if i may not be able to concentrate well enought to do my workings (aura of protection and cleaning both with surya) because of the voice, what do i do then... oh.. i have learned a good cleaning technic from an ss, he sais vizualize a waterfall out of light over yourself and let it flow for a minute or so, in the same time i vizualize how it cleans and destroys negative energy, same thing have to do with the chakras another thing he sais if i can't really vizualize the light then i do it trough the senses vizualizing as much as posible a light over my self and that light i try to feel it as hot as the sun and cleaning and destroying any negative energies, that's for the cleaning but about the aura of protection i can't really inhale energy (it's faint) so i'm doing a working with surya but i may not be able to concentrate well enough to do it if i stop the treatment... i remember in the first week when the voice apeared that i did yoga and had the intention to talk with the voice. but if i think about it now it may be diferent this time because i know that i don't need to talk to it and i ignore it and if it's an enemy it will eventually leave.

Thats your problem, you think you cannot do it because of some silly voice. You need to have a proper mindset, if it comes by just burn it away with your willpower and never stop. If its too much, then just visualize Satans sigil or your guardian demons sigil, and ask for some assistance. There's nothing to be ashamed to ask them, their here to help us whenever they can.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:38 pm

shinninglight wrote:what that book says is true,the ego can go out of control,if someone has a big ego and it is out of control it can become a problem,like it will stop you from doing things like tell you why are you having a ps3 when you can have a ps4,then it won't stop and make you not to enjoy your game,it will keep bombarding you with your lame for getting ps3 and things or why are you doing this cant you see what others are doing,in that case i dont think it is the case with you.yours maybe a defferent problem,and also this is not the case where they say you should destroy your ego its not about that but a huge ego can be a problem.

That book says only how to get rid of the ego but "the ego out of control" i know it from an article.
I think this may be the problem ( the ego) i do have a big ego my birth chart says that i am arogant and i have something like a total trust in myself, once before i was dedicated i read a book called impersonal life by joseph benner it said it is the last bullshit revelation of the bible after reading it i heard a voice in my mind that told me the exact thing as in the book "Listen and know that i am god" and i said "NO, I AM GOD" then silence. Then i never heard again any voice or phrases from the book.
I found out that many people got "paranoid schizophrenia" after they lost a loved one, in the exact moment of losing the person they feelt bad and lonely (i feelt this way too) this is when they started "hearing" the voice and i also found out that one woman realized after talking with a psychologist that she maybe making it up so she doesn't feel alone and got a rapid recovery they say. now this makes sense to me xD the ego is the problem. As you said it that the ego tells you "your lame for getting ps3" something similar happened to me just that it was a girl, it was after a while after taking the first treatement i was going home and in the bus station there was a girl that i liked and then the voice said "go and talk to her" and i said "no, i don't know her" then the voice said something like "you see? this why i don't like you, you're lame" So maybe the ego got like a disorder, confusion...

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:30 pm

no i do not think so,it might be possible but if you have such a huge ego you cannot be a satanist,people who are controlled by there ego dont get far in life,i think you should do what i said,work on your psychic abilities,it will make your mind become clearer,schizophrenia also results to one seeing things not only hearing so this is defferent.
have you tried doing yoga positions and just ignoring the voice,it will stop,its a kind of void meditation.

Blitzkrieg

Postby Blitzkrieg » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:03 pm

First of all, I've been watching this thread for a while now as I've had my own dealings with mental health problems though I've been free from such incident for years now. I'm still taking meditation for it to avoid entering such state. I'm aware JoS is very anti-medicine when it comes to the mental health community though if need be you guys support modern medicine for some things, you guys are more into natural or safer less toxic remedies. The whole pop a pill or take an injection and treat it is outright criminal. Like the Chinese three proverbs doctor saying. Though I personally feel like I take the medications to avoid such problems from occurring and I do feel like possibly it might have been the gods forcing me to take it(I know some modern medicine is a blessing for us), so I avoid anymore problems the last time I had such incident, I felt STRONG feelings to take it just simply to avoid anymore fugue states.

Luckily I take the LOWEST dose prescribed to me. Though I wish there was a cure as the incidents are quite negative and ironically enough I never knew mental health problems were so laden with spirituality; though I never taken hallucinogenic substances to induce so-called spiritual states. Oddly enough for all the mental flyby I had despite the spiritual chatter in my head. Overall from what I remember is it wasn't like I was out of it to SEE stuff but hear voices and sounds and mostly my own mental chatter talking plus the loss of control over my consciousness and physical body and at times my own mental wash out(black outs, sometimes for hours).

Second of all, sorry to derail the thread from my own problem. But at O.P. Catalincata94 I know some people are gonna say "don't do that, not yet". I personally HATE summoning demons, I've always hated asking for help and I've always hated bothering Satan and the gods with my problem even though I've had moments of prayer to petition for solutions. Though in the last few years I've realized that is the wrong attitude if anything I'm sure there a entities that are like "DUDE do a SUMMONING it's MY JOB, just do it". In fact I've had at times strong feelings to summon a particular demon even though I'm pretty sure nothing happened perhaps I was expecting too much. Though I hate saying that cause they aren't meditations for all intents and purposes something happened just what remains to me a mystery.

:arrow: But have you ever considered summoning a demon?

The one demon in particular that stands out the most not trying to disrespect the other healing demons. But have you ever looked into summoning properly of course Valefor/(Malaphar): Valefor is an expert on occult medicine, and can cure any and all ills through the powers of the mind and soul.

Your probably wondering why I choose this guy over the others. Because he is most likely a Kabalistic demon he enforces a reality to eliminate the problem. I know that people who are ignorant assume that if they summon an entity it's wish-woosh snap of the finger cure. No in fact quite the opposite, you might find yourself running into something that works to treat or hopefully cure your problem.

Aside from the curing aspect of opening the soul, the fact we've been so degenerated over the course of the last few thousand years means when you open up the soul problems occur. For some people benefits but remember our mind, body, and soul aren't prepared for such action. It's why many STRESS to take it easy with meditation not to hinder your process but to not blow up a fuse. Remember your mind, body and soul are the most important structures of reality and you need to take care of it. For example spin your chakras is nice remember we have 25 major chakras in our 6/7/6/6/4 configuration 6 front(Emotional), 7 center(Main), 6 rear(Kundalini chakra), 6(side), and 4(above the head 8-11). Try and take it easy and spin them slowly there are benefits to this meditation.

Also as a tip which you might be already known with try and exercise. In fact from doing my own research a jump rope and believe me I know I sound like some little girl playing in elementary but there are jump ropes that go from 10 dollars to nearly 150 dollars. Weighted jump ropes not weighted handles; handles should be light as a feather and strong and the great thing about exercising and especially the research done on jump ropes is they exercise both hemispheres of the brain, there is a lot of coordination, rhythm, and mental stressing exercising the brain(that last part sounds bad; stressing but it's not to be taken negative in a positive sense. After all a little stress in exercise creates benefit). So consider exercising put it in your routine after all hopefully your meditation is being done. If you ever get into body building which does help though people like Mageson have mentioned not going overboard due to spinal concreting; where the spine hardens and loses flexibility try and make sure you have rest days, they are just as important as work out days. I've had my doctor mention to exercise and I hate to admit this because it makes me sound like a hypocrite with what I said above but I've got a lot of hangups regarding going out and exercising. I never really took care of my body until just a few years ago when I decided to change stuff and whatnot. My major problem is I don't have the spiritual Kabalistic backing in the plane of existence so it's THAT much harder to do things. I'm not really a go-getter so to speak, but I have done a lot of research over the internet on such matters and I'm trying to make a change.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:29 am

shinninglight wrote:no i do not think so,it might be possible but if you have such a huge ego you cannot be a satanist,people who are controlled by there ego dont get far in life,i think you should do what i said,work on your psychic abilities,it will make your mind become clearer,schizophrenia also results to one seeing things not only hearing so this is defferent.
have you tried doing yoga positions and just ignoring the voice,it will stop,its a kind of void meditation.

ok, i will work on my clairaudience and clairvoyance, no i didn't tried yoga and ignoring the voice, i haven't done yoga in a long time.

SacrumSanguinem

Postby SacrumSanguinem » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:05 am

I eventually know the real from the fake, the useful from the useless, you need to know the patterns of your mind and what you might conceive the phrasing and energy. If its petty or childishly insulting try to absorb ''eat the entity''' if this dose not work, maybe something that hates you, or PC collective, just normal humans subconsciously running there mouths, so its or there opinion dose not matter.

If its more or less what you'd except and the associated energy is very familiar it maybe you, talking to you, or a clever mimic.

Dont go by whats said though, as much as how its said and how it feels. If its UN-pragmatic or dangerous to you or continued life for you, disregard, real or not.

Otherwise communicate and consider, some time your mind or pessimism may also distort valid communication but there are other ways to know.

Language without words never fails, its expressed intent in the main, the words come slowly but instantly understood, breaks language or associative problem..comes in pulses all valid beings can use, ask for it. Its supreme communication.

Kill the ego with compartmentalizing with a new persona aspect, and your just maya, a slave. You should not unless you want to serve anything that wants you, for you are then as you might as well be a familiar with a body.
Fools with a neutralized personalty/will and psi powers are prime for the taking. There candy to certain beings. More so with a strong new age background.
Hail Enki the oldest one, Dragon God, of the black earth that is the 4th dimension of our worlds, Emperor of the Daemon race and the descendants of Darkness Light! Engineer of the sacred system and Divine Technology! Hail Father!

Roswitha

Postby Roswitha » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:49 am

I do not know if people me tioned it to you but suddenly quittin)psychiatric drugs can have some nasty side effects. Take it slow and easy and build them off.