Information about Valefor?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

Here is the information that can be found on JoS:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.co ... index.html

Does a SS have an experience with this God?

I wanted to know more, I did some research on the internet but it was extremely blasphemous... These sources describe him as King of Thieves, who incites to theft and then lets the follower get caught and then hanged, very sneaky.. Horrible words.

Here is the least blasphemous source, which uses JoS' description but without naming it...
https://blackwitchcoven.com/valefor-the ... ia-spirit/
https://blackwitchcoven.com/demon-valef ... f-thieves/

I'll put some screenshots here.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Only one French source is complimentary about Lord Valefor, describing him as extremely friendly and concerned about our everyday problems. But there is no description of his appearance.

I would like to have more information about Lord Valefor. Thanks in advance Brothers and Sisters
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

No one here has had any experience with Lord Valefor?
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
serpentwalker666
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by serpentwalker666 »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:03 pm
No one here has had any experience with Lord Valefor?
Valefor is an extremely pleasant, very kind demon.

In all my experiences with him he seems very gentle with his way of discussing, assisting dedicated satanists. He is very educated just like it says, in regards to healing and all manners of medicine.

He has the time of a very adept, experienced doctor would have in handling a patient when it comes to assisting with medical related things, and questions.

He has very soft, positive energy, it's hard to accurately describe. His skin has a complexion similar to Lucifuge Rofocale but different, and he seems to perfer bright colored clothing.
His eyes are very bright as well, with a unique color to his irises.

I once had a minor not very serious, blood clot in my arm, and he stood near me and dislodged, dissolved it. It was one of the most profound, indescribable sensations I've ever felt in my entire life. It dissolved and my whole hand burned like fire, then it went away, exactly as he said it would.

He's a very kind, awesome demon. I have mothing but positive words on him. He is very, very beautiful. A very unique demon.

Definitely just meditate on his sigil to get a feel for his energy and meditate on him.
User avatar
Aquarius
Posts: 8027
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by Aquarius »

When my father was very ill I summoned him for his help, my father was basically on the brink of death and needed a surgery, coincidentally that night at the hospital one of the best surgeons was there and my father is still alive.
He's awesome :D
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

Why do you want to hear experiences?
This is something very personal, so I fully understand why no one is responding here, as this is not quite something I would want to share openly as well (except there are special circumstances, like wanting to promote the God/Goddess and praising him/her.)

Why do you *need* other opinions?
What would you gain from it?
-Nothing.

Experiences may differ from each person heavily, as we are all individuals, and we all have different natures and unique relationships to the Gods.
Experiences differ with the Gods.

If you are dependent on other experiences, instead of trusting in your own capabilities in understanding the Demons, you won’t make it too far.
Trust in the Demons and trust in yourself, most things do not have to do with your own powers, but with the Demons.
They know how to get their messages through to you.
Even with telepathy, it’s them who put messages in your head, just don‘t confuse your own thoughts with the Demons.

Just be open to the Demons, and you will understand them, one way of the other. With open, I do not mean to physically hear/see them.

You need the right mindset, do not depend on other people, depend on yourself and the Demons, and no-one else. As other people may create bias in your mind which could end up misguiding you.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

Meditate a bit, go into a trance, do a ritual to him, meditate on him, and open your mind, consciousness for him, let him *guide* you in the meditation.
You can also while in trance ask questions, either to yourself or to him.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

Key is also here, to use your feminine side of the mind and soul, not the masculine. (If this helps you)
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

NinRick wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:53 pm
Thank you for your attention.

The title of the thread and my 1st post refer to "Information".
It is normal for SS to try to find out more about the Gods. Otherwise, HPs would not make long posts about Gods like Lord Azazel or Princess Isis, which generate a lot of interest (with 5 to 6 pages of comments).

There are often posts that ask for information about lesser known gods. I don't see the harm in it but anyway.

There are less than ten lines about Valefor, which is why I was asking if SS or HP had any other information, about his attributes, his appearance or anything else.

You will understand that having stressed several times that I have some pretty paralyzing fears, that they are increased in view of the description made by HPS Maxine (similar appearance to Lucifuge) or descriptions found online: Valefor can be invoked as...familiar. I was very concerned about this ... that's one of the reasons why I put screenshots and links.

By "experience", I meant, in broad terms. I don't want to know anything about people's lives, but if they had a positive experience... or not. If they had "seen" Lord Valefor and if it confirmed the description available on JoS.


However, you are right about the experience. It can only be personal. The information is of a general nature.

But I am blocked by my own limits: fears and domination of a left brain, refusal to let go to finally let express my right brain.
-> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66210
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:04 pm
I have stupid fears too.
I would like so much, so much, more "material" links with Father Satan, my guardian, but I am afraid to hear, to see, to feel.
I would also like to discover the astral, I like to experiment. But I am "afraid"..
My fears disgust me. So much so. What a weakness.

I hate my left brain that wants to control everything, that refuses to let go.

Inability to let go + fears = very limited spiritual progress.
Gathering knowledge is great, but without really feeling, without experiencing with all one's being, it is a bit sterile unfortunately.

It's funny because I wanted to do a topic on it and thought "what's the point? I am the only one who prevents me from progressing. I have to feel the click myself, I will eventually find it".
Knowing your limits is not the same as implementing solutions. It will take me a lot of time and work. I know that I am not the only one. Knowing is good, being able to implement it is a whole other story.

Having more information can give me more confidence to try things.
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:45 pm
NinRick wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:53 pm
Thank you for your attention.

The title of the thread and my 1st post refer to "Information".
It is normal for SS to try to find out more about the Gods. Otherwise, HPs would not make long posts about Gods like Lord Azazel or Princess Isis, which generate a lot of interest (with 5 to 6 pages of comments).

There are often posts that ask for information about lesser known gods. I don't see the harm in it but anyway.

There are less than ten lines about Valefor, which is why I was asking if SS or HP had any other information, about his attributes, his appearance or anything else.

You will understand that having stressed several times that I have some pretty paralyzing fears, that they are increased in view of the description made by HPS Maxine (similar appearance to Lucifuge) or descriptions found online: Valefor can be invoked as...familiar. I was very concerned about this ... that's one of the reasons why I put screenshots and links.

By "experience", I meant, in broad terms. I don't want to know anything about people's lives, but if they had a positive experience... or not. If they had "seen" Lord Valefor and if it confirmed the description available on JoS.


However, you are right about the experience. It can only be personal. The information is of a general nature.

But I am blocked by my own limits: fears and domination of a left brain, refusal to let go to finally let express my right brain.
-> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66210
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:04 pm
I have stupid fears too.
I would like so much, so much, more "material" links with Father Satan, my guardian, but I am afraid to hear, to see, to feel.
I would also like to discover the astral, I like to experiment. But I am "afraid"..
My fears disgust me. So much so. What a weakness.

I hate my left brain that wants to control everything, that refuses to let go.

Inability to let go + fears = very limited spiritual progress.
Gathering knowledge is great, but without really feeling, without experiencing with all one's being, it is a bit sterile unfortunately.

It's funny because I wanted to do a topic on it and thought "what's the point? I am the only one who prevents me from progressing. I have to feel the click myself, I will eventually find it".
Knowing your limits is not the same as implementing solutions. It will take me a lot of time and work. I know that I am not the only one. Knowing is good, being able to implement it is a whole other story.

Having more information can give me more confidence to try things.
All I can tell you is, that the experiences with our Gods are very beautiful beyond compare and believe, that they are the true and best teachers/guides there is, and that the experience with our Gods will teach you many things. You will gain in knowledge and experience, which results in understanding and advancement.

Are you afraid of Lord Satan?
If no, why would you be afraid of Satan‘s Demons - our Gods? (If the answer is yes, then maybe you aren’t a SS for too long and your mind still needs some deprogramming and adjusting to rewire for the truth... which again, experience is the best teacher here.)
They are all working in Satan‘s name, even the Al Jilwah says, that his Demons are his deputies. If they appear, they appear in place of Satan and act according to his will, so listen to them.

It is as if the Demons are part of Satan, no need to fear them, as Satan is your ancestral Father, the Father of all, the first Father of Humanity and Father of all fathers. No matter what any pleb on the internet may say, the Demons will never harm a dedicated, confirmed, and true Satanist, as long as you have a pure heart, are honest and respectful to the Demons. I have never had any bad experiences with the Demons, only very beautiful, revealing, teaching and nurturing experiences. I have learned a great deal by that, both in logical/knowledge, and in experience/understanding, in many fields.

The thing about fear is, it is normal to fear, it is human to fear. People usually fear the unknown, me included.
However, fear is a shackle, which hinders you to advance and evolve spiritually, it freezes you in your tracks.

In quite some fields of the Occult, if you fear, it’s over, you freeze in your tracks, and it throws you back. You can not be brave, and go against your fears. You literally need to shed your fears, you need to be fearless. This is also a message of Lady Inanna‘s warrior aspect, to maintain inner and outer harmony, which is very important in the Occult, you need to be fearless. Fear brings you out of harmony. You need to develop the harmonic and positive aspects of a warrior to advance in this path after a certain point. You need to unite in a sense the two dualities, which are close to those of Mars and Venus (in the positive sense), to unite in Harmony.

If you fear, try to smile while you do anything that might result in fearful experiences. When you fear, and the experience stops, dont beat yourself up and tell yourself that you are a loser, acknowledge your experience, acknowledge how far you have come, and tell yourself you did a goodjob, and that you will do next time even better. You can even tell this yourself while u experience this, and try to maintain this state for as long as possible before your fear throws you back, the longer you hold this, the more you get used to it, the more your mind will accept this state as something that is not harmful, the less your mind will fear, the more you will advance.

It is also a good Idea to tell yourself that you are always safe, even if you experience something out of your usually limited awareness. Try not to be in a passive state to where you are unconscious and *helpless*, try to enter the *zone* and be in control of the experience, be in charge, be strong, be flexible, be agile, *like not literally* but you need to be confident in yourself but yet use as much of the feminine side as possible, so no chit-chat in your brain.

I think it would be a nice idea if HighPriest, or at least other highly advanced members shed their beliefs on this, how they would approach this and what their experiences are.

In any case, all you can do is to keep trying, after your fears let you trip, you stand up ans try again, over and over, for as long as your mind needs to accept this state. You can just keep moving forward.

The Demons bestow you a sense of strength from within, they will make you aware, strong, flexible and fearless.


Hail Lord Satan!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:45 pm
NinRick wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:53 pm
Thank you for your attention.

The title of the thread and my 1st post refer to "Information".
It is normal for SS to try to find out more about the Gods. Otherwise, HPs would not make long posts about Gods like Lord Azazel or Princess Isis, which generate a lot of interest (with 5 to 6 pages of comments).

There are often posts that ask for information about lesser known gods. I don't see the harm in it but anyway.

There are less than ten lines about Valefor, which is why I was asking if SS or HP had any other information, about his attributes, his appearance or anything else.

You will understand that having stressed several times that I have some pretty paralyzing fears, that they are increased in view of the description made by HPS Maxine (similar appearance to Lucifuge) or descriptions found online: Valefor can be invoked as...familiar. I was very concerned about this ... that's one of the reasons why I put screenshots and links.

By "experience", I meant, in broad terms. I don't want to know anything about people's lives, but if they had a positive experience... or not. If they had "seen" Lord Valefor and if it confirmed the description available on JoS.


However, you are right about the experience. It can only be personal. The information is of a general nature.

But I am blocked by my own limits: fears and domination of a left brain, refusal to let go to finally let express my right brain.
-> viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66210
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:04 pm
I have stupid fears too.
I would like so much, so much, more "material" links with Father Satan, my guardian, but I am afraid to hear, to see, to feel.
I would also like to discover the astral, I like to experiment. But I am "afraid"..
My fears disgust me. So much so. What a weakness.

I hate my left brain that wants to control everything, that refuses to let go.

Inability to let go + fears = very limited spiritual progress.
Gathering knowledge is great, but without really feeling, without experiencing with all one's being, it is a bit sterile unfortunately.

It's funny because I wanted to do a topic on it and thought "what's the point? I am the only one who prevents me from progressing. I have to feel the click myself, I will eventually find it".
Knowing your limits is not the same as implementing solutions. It will take me a lot of time and work. I know that I am not the only one. Knowing is good, being able to implement it is a whole other story.

Having more information can give me more confidence to try things.
I wanted to add, which I didn’t considered while replying, that you are right, hearing and reading more about the Gods can open your mind and awareness up to them, which will result in a more profound experience.

I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to fear the Demons.

Good luck, you got this!

Hail Satan!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

NinRick wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:22 pm

I wanted to add, which I didn’t considered while replying, that you are right, hearing and reading more about the Gods can open your mind and awareness up to them, which will result in a more profound experience.

I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to fear the Demons.

Good luck, you got this!

Hail Satan!
Wow thank you very much for your long answer, I appreciate it.

I literally love Father Satan. I sleep with His sigil and image. I talk to Him every day. When I listen to music that transports me, it's Him I imagine: Victory, His return, pure joy.

The problem is that I can't open myself to other Gods, it's true. I feel less confident. I don't know how to explain it.
I did rituals for a whole year where the four directions were occupied only by the seals and candles of Father Satan, in addition to his two great pillars. And only one for Guardian. And on the anniversary of my dedication, I jumped in and put on their seals and made candles for the other 3 Crowned Gods.

My fear is only "immaterial" things. Because in physical, material life, I have always behaved with courage, interposing myself in the peril of my life (I lived in a home with a lot of violence where I had to defend my mother). Later on I continued to always stand up to injustice, I always defended myself and my loved ones vehemently. A defence that can be physical even though I am a woman. With all the consequences that follow (injuries).

But, my fears concern me. My deepest self. What is it deep inside me that makes me so afraid? And especially, of all that concerns the "Invisible" although I have a very strong attraction for that since always. I suffered attacks from entities as a child, which I remember so well that it traumatised me and I spent my time convincing myself that the Invisible must not exist, so as not to feel again this terror which does not come from humans.

I know I will find a way to let go, with the help of Father Satan, and all the good advice and methods to progress. I will overcome his fears because I really want to. And as you say, I will often have to go a little further out of my comfort zone each time!
Thank you again for your help.
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:54 pm
NinRick wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:22 pm

I wanted to add, which I didn’t considered while replying, that you are right, hearing and reading more about the Gods can open your mind and awareness up to them, which will result in a more profound experience.

I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to fear the Demons.

Good luck, you got this!

Hail Satan!
Wow thank you very much for your long answer, I appreciate it.

I literally love Father Satan. I sleep with His sigil and image. I talk to Him every day. When I listen to music that transports me, it's Him I imagine: Victory, His return, pure joy.

The problem is that I can't open myself to other Gods, it's true. I feel less confident. I don't know how to explain it.
I did rituals for a whole year where the four directions were occupied only by the seals and candles of Father Satan, in addition to his two great pillars. And only one for Guardian. And on the anniversary of my dedication, I jumped in and put on their seals and made candles for the other 3 Crowned Gods.

My fear is only "immaterial" things. Because in physical, material life, I have always behaved with courage, interposing myself in the peril of my life (I lived in a home with a lot of violence where I had to defend my mother). Later on I continued to always stand up to injustice, I always defended myself and my loved ones vehemently. A defence that can be physical even though I am a woman. With all the consequences that follow (injuries).

But, my fears concern me. My deepest self. What is it deep inside me that makes me so afraid? And especially, of all that concerns the "Invisible" although I have a very strong attraction for that since always. I suffered attacks from entities as a child, which I remember so well that it traumatised me and I spent my time convincing myself that the Invisible must not exist, so as not to feel again this terror which does not come from humans.

I know I will find a way to let go, with the help of Father Satan, and all the good advice and methods to progress. I will overcome his fears because I really want to. And as you say, I will often have to go a little further out of my comfort zone each time!
Thank you again for your help.
This is very good, you have the right mindset about Father Satan and our Goddesses and Gods, now you just need the right mindset to shape yourself into a better future version.

Being afraid of the „invisible“ is normal, it is as if you are alone in the Dark. But you need to *see* and *experience* the *dark*.

By the Way, the Demons can also help you with supernatural experiences, like Seeing them, and this happens quite frequently to SS who work with the Gods and receive their assistance (happens naturally, as it is way easier, if a Demoness or Demon is helping you). Their energies will make you feel loved, protected and taken care of, you will feel very good and safe. This is an enormous help in maintaining balance and harmony, and prevents fear to build, as in this moment, you are fully aware that you are not alone and that you are protected, and loved, this helps you immensely. (Also strengthens your relationship to said Demoness or Demon)

Good luck!!

Hail Satan!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 3089
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Satan's Empire

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by NinRick »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:54 pm

Thank you again for your help.
I am glad I was of help. :)
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

[email protected]

Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

-> Hatha Yoga Session, for a safely ascension of your serpent. (by HighPriest HoodedCobra666)

Read the Joy of Satan: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

serpentwalker666 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:56 am
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:03 pm
No one here has had any experience with Lord Valefor?
Valefor is an extremely pleasant, very kind demon.

In all my experiences with him he seems very gentle with his way of discussing, assisting dedicated satanists. He is very educated just like it says, in regards to healing and all manners of medicine.

He has the time of a very adept, experienced doctor would have in handling a patient when it comes to assisting with medical related things, and questions.

He has very soft, positive energy, it's hard to accurately describe. His skin has a complexion similar to Lucifuge Rofocale but different, and he seems to perfer bright colored clothing.
His eyes are very bright as well, with a unique color to his irises.

I once had a minor not very serious, blood clot in my arm, and he stood near me and dislodged, dissolved it. It was one of the most profound, indescribable sensations I've ever felt in my entire life. It dissolved and my whole hand burned like fire, then it went away, exactly as he said it would.

He's a very kind, awesome demon. I have mothing but positive words on him. He is very, very beautiful. A very unique demon.

Definitely just meditate on his sigil to get a feel for his energy and meditate on him.
Thank you INFINITELY for your testimony!
I never got the notifications for your and Aquarius' message 😨

Valefor is my GD, I am overjoyed to have such a positive testimonial and that I can be confident in the invocation!!

Can I come back to you a little later?

Thank you thank you very much for your message
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

Aquarius wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:45 am
When my father was very ill I summoned him for his help, my father was basically on the brink of death and needed a surgery, coincidentally that night at the hospital one of the best surgeons was there and my father is still alive.
He's awesome :D

Hey Aquarius!
How is it possible that I didn't see your message or that of SerpentWalker?

Unbelievable.

You know Valefor then! Hail to Lord Valefor.

I found out about ten days ago that Valefor is my GD. I am so happy that he is as you testify, so happy!

Thank you for your message Aquarius!

I'm glad your father is safe!

Glory to Valefor!
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
serpentwalker666
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by serpentwalker666 »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:12 pm
serpentwalker666 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:56 am
SShiva_fr wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:03 pm
No one here has had any experience with Lord Valefor?
Valefor is an extremely pleasant, very kind demon.

In all my experiences with him he seems very gentle with his way of discussing, assisting dedicated satanists. He is very educated just like it says, in regards to healing and all manners of medicine.

He has the time of a very adept, experienced doctor would have in handling a patient when it comes to assisting with medical related things, and questions.

He has very soft, positive energy, it's hard to accurately describe. His skin has a complexion similar to Lucifuge Rofocale but different, and he seems to perfer bright colored clothing.
His eyes are very bright as well, with a unique color to his irises.

I once had a minor not very serious, blood clot in my arm, and he stood near me and dislodged, dissolved it. It was one of the most profound, indescribable sensations I've ever felt in my entire life. It dissolved and my whole hand burned like fire, then it went away, exactly as he said it would.

He's a very kind, awesome demon. I have mothing but positive words on him. He is very, very beautiful. A very unique demon.

Definitely just meditate on his sigil to get a feel for his energy and meditate on him.
Thank you INFINITELY for your testimony!
I never got the notifications for your and Aquarius' message 😨

Valefor is my GD, I am overjoyed to have such a positive testimonial and that I can be confident in the invocation!!

Can I come back to you a little later?

Thank you thank you very much for your message
Yes you can come back to this later, of course. And You are very welcome, I enjoyed sharing my experiences of Valefor.
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

serpentwalker666 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:30 am


Yes you can come back to this later, of course. And You are very welcome, I enjoyed sharing my experiences of Valefor.
Thank you very much.

Do you agree that we can discuss this by e-mail?
There is my protonmail in my signature. If it's no, I'll understand. It's already great to have had your testimony 😊
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
Lionofduat
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:48 am

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by Lionofduat »

He is great at theivery of many types.
He is good at healing he is under command of Sargatanas. Saragtanas is directly under Astaroth. Know them very well. He is very wise and kind hearted nature. Understands the minds of many biengs and their anatomy. He teaches .
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

Lionofduat wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:53 am
He is great at theivery of many types.
He is good at healing he is under command of Sargatanas. Saragtanas is directly under Astaroth. Know them very well. He is very wise and kind hearted nature. Understands the minds of many biengs and their anatomy. He teaches .
Thank you for your message!

I'm not surprised that Lord Valefor is gifted in many areas! He's really the perfect Guardian for me: I'm a jack-of-all-trades (to avoid a translation error: I'm learning in many different areas, I love learning) and I have a serious illness, so does my daughter. I know that I will one day overcome it thanks to his precious help!
Having had major traumas, I learn better if the person is kind and calm.
In short, he is just PERFECT for me 😊🖤

Do you have astral vision? Have you seen Lord Valefor?

Hail Satan!
Hail Valefor!
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
serpentwalker666
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by serpentwalker666 »

SShiva_fr wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:18 pm
serpentwalker666 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:30 am


Yes you can come back to this later, of course. And You are very welcome, I enjoyed sharing my experiences of Valefor.
Thank you very much.

Do you agree that we can discuss this by e-mail?
There is my protonmail in my signature. If it's no, I'll understand. It's already great to have had your testimony 😊
Possibly, yes. I'll probably email you one day soon, when I have time, if that's okay.
serpentwalker666
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by serpentwalker666 »

Lionofduat wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:53 am
He is great at theivery of many types.
He is good at healing he is under command of Sargatanas. Saragtanas is directly under Astaroth. Know them very well. He is very wise and kind hearted nature. Understands the minds of many biengs and their anatomy. He teaches .
He does not do ANY thievery. This is a corrupted blasphemy that most likely started circulating into grimores written by the enemy.

Hooded Cobra commented on this before, it's something that is important enough, that I wanted to reiterate.
User avatar
SShiva_fr
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:39 pm
Location: France

Re: Information about Valefor?

Post by SShiva_fr »

serpentwalker666 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:13 am
Lionofduat wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:53 am
He is great at theivery of many types.
He is good at healing he is under command of Sargatanas. Saragtanas is directly under Astaroth. Know them very well. He is very wise and kind hearted nature. Understands the minds of many biengs and their anatomy. He teaches .
He does not do ANY thievery. This is a corrupted blasphemy that most likely started circulating into grimores written by the enemy.

Hooded Cobra commented on this before, it's something that is important enough, that I wanted to reiterate.
The translation told me that he could do a lot of things.
And indeed, "thievery" alone is "theft".

I don't think LionofDuat meant that?

Yes, don't hesitate to send me an email!
"To become a warrior, a healer and finally a teacher"

Make your own colored and scented candles for your rituals :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64637
PDF STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
https://mega.nz/file/Ac5iVaAB#_XkQ68Idm ... 28DiSCRYmA

[email protected]
Post Reply