Planetary Square For Neptune, Uranus, Or Pluto?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Dark_Void

Planetary Square For Neptune, Uranus, Or Pluto?

Postby Dark_Void » Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 am

Just wondering if Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto are generally considered positive, neutral, or negative planets? I know Saturn is considered negative, but I'm not sure about the other three. Also, does anyone know if there are planetary squares for these planets?

Stormblood

Re: Planetary Square For Neptune, Uranus, Or Pluto?

Postby Stormblood » Mon May 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Well, I'm not the expert here but Neptune is usually a weakening influence when it aspects other planets, houses or signs. Neptune has to do with depression, addictions, delusions, gullibility and many negative traits. It has many positive traits as well but the thing is that in our society most people are on a low vibration. Being on a low vibration manifests the negative traits of the planets. If you want to experience positive influences, you need to raise your vibration and keep it high at all times.

Neptune, in my opinion, can be considered generally negative. It is the higher octave of Venus, so you wouldn't go wrong using the Venus square or you could use the Jupiter square for all things Pisces since Jupiter co-rules Pisces.
I consider Uranus neutral as it's the planet of change. But it is a planet of good fortune in all things spiritual. It is the higher octave of Mercury and you wouldn't go wrong with a Mercury square for some things, in my opinion. However, Saturn co-rules Aquarius. So be careful. If you want to empower the affairs of the house where you find Aquarius on the cusp, it is better to use either Jupiter or Sun as a rule.
Pluto is an intense planet. It is good for transformations, sexuality and willpower, to name some. Transformations can be dealt with with a Mercury square, as far as I know; sexuality can be empowered by Mars mostly and willpower is related to the Sun. Pluto is the higher octave of Mars, meaning it's a refined version of Mars. This means the Mars could be a good choice for many things Pluto.

Ultimate, I'm no expert here. All I said it's just speculation based on my limited knowledge. Astrologers here can confirm what I say, correct me or add extra info I didn't think about adding or didn't want to add.

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:04 pm

I don't think it is safe to post them now. There are lots of advanced meditations and mantras to be given to us but the enemy can also make use of these so it is not safe to post them now.
There are squares for the transcendental planets. The Earth also has a magical square. The squares for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the Earth are 121,144, 169 and 100 days respectively. Thanks to Satan, I got them and their mantras. I couldn't complete the squares, infact I couldn't go more than two weeks with either of them. The power was beyond my endurance in every sense of the word and I have been meditating for years.
For example, Pluto rules the transformation on all levels, the part (deepest) of the subconscious where all our fears, insecurities and problems are stored. I was vibrating the spiritual square to purge my soul of any and all impurities and permanently transform me so I can be rid of all forms of latent negativities. To my greatest surprise, within days my addictions, fears, depression, insecurities, emotional/psychological pains and hangups started coming out drastically. I couldn't handle it at all. I literally felt like dying. All my suicidal thoughts long buried in my mind from this life and past lifes surfaced. It took me alot of willpower to not literally end my life, I was actively looking for ways to kill myself. I had to stop vibrating the square, it got so bad that I totally stopped meditating. I lost the desire to live because of the pains I felt. Right now, I'm still recuperating.
The Neptune square blew me away, it drastically empowered my pineal gland and my Nadis. The bliss was too much, my head was spinning, it got to where it felt as if electric shocks were going through my head. The Pluto also empowered by pineal gland buy it made me violent. The Uranus square drastically increased my intellect beyond what the mercury did but I was also having the shocks and my mind was on autopilot. I was instructed to build up my endurance, physical and mental and come back to them. But I don't think the Uranus square can be done anytime because it will soon enter Taurus, it fall and stay there still 2030. You may be wondering why they were given to me if I couldn't handle, it was because of something I did for Satan and I was desperate to fully open all of the psychic parts of my soul.
It depends on your relationship with Satan, to be given really advanced stuffs. You should constantly be communicating with Him. He is unique and incredible. The way He communicates with me makes me wonder if life is actually a computer stimulation and He runs both the Hard and software...lol. Right now, I know He is dissapointed with me. He detests weakness and expects us to show strength and also to be obedient. If I had really listened to the initial instructions on how to vibrate these squares, I'm sure I wouldn't experience the problems or I wouldn't be carried away. I was told to be patience and build endurance but I didn't listen. I'm quite rebellious but I now understand I should be obedient to Him.

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:14 am

This was discussed some time ago. From what I remember, it was said that these 3 planets have energies that are a bit harder to sublimate. Being that these planets are on a much higher octave, and working with their energies can bring about results that may have not been intended, since they are very strong.

This is definitely still up for debate. Could be that if you raise yourself to a high enough power, you could really channel the energies effectively. Some time ago, I ran across a website that had mantras for these three planets, but the legitimacy of these mantras and their powers is a little bit questionable. But with all that being said feel free to experiment and use common sense.

Here's the link to that websites page: https://www.prophet666.com/2012/03/mantras-for-uranus-neptune-and-pluto.html
Hail Satan!

luis

Postby luis » Tue May 15, 2018 9:32 am

ZirGohed999 wrote:I don't think it is safe to post them now. There are lots of advanced meditations and mantras to be given to us but the enemy can also make use of these so it is not safe to post them now.
There are squares for the transcendental planets. The Earth also has a magical square. The squares for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the Earth are 121,144, 169 and 100 days respectively. Thanks to Satan, I got them and their mantras. I couldn't complete the squares, infact I couldn't go more than two weeks with either of them. The power was beyond my endurance in every sense of the word and I have been meditating for years.
For example, Pluto rules the transformation on all levels, the part (deepest) of the subconscious where all our fears, insecurities and problems are stored. I was vibrating the spiritual square to purge my soul of any and all impurities and permanently transform me so I can be rid of all forms of latent negativities. To my greatest surprise, within days my addictions, fears, depression, insecurities, emotional/psychological pains and hangups started coming out drastically. I couldn't handle it at all. I literally felt like dying. All my suicidal thoughts long buried in my mind from this life and past lifes surfaced. It took me alot of willpower to not literally end my life, I was actively looking for ways to kill myself. I had to stop vibrating the square, it got so bad that I totally stopped meditating. I lost the desire to live because of the pains I felt. Right now, I'm still recuperating.
The Neptune square blew me away, it drastically empowered my pineal gland and my Nadis. The bliss was too much, my head was spinning, it got to where it felt as if electric shocks were going through my head. The Pluto also empowered by pineal gland buy it made me violent. The Uranus square drastically increased my intellect beyond what the mercury did but I was also having the shocks and my mind was on autopilot. I was instructed to build up my endurance, physical and mental and come back to them. But I don't think the Uranus square can be done anytime because it will soon enter Taurus, it fall and stay there still 2030. You may be wondering why they were given to me if I couldn't handle, it was because of something I did for Satan and I was desperate to fully open all of the psychic parts of my soul.
It depends on your relationship with Satan, to be given really advanced stuffs. You should constantly be communicating with Him. He is unique and incredible. The way He communicates with me makes me wonder if life is actually a computer stimulation and He runs both the Hard and software...lol. Right now, I know He is dissapointed with me. He detests weakness and expects us to show strength and also to be obedient. If I had really listened to the initial instructions on how to vibrate these squares, I'm sure I wouldn't experience the problems or I wouldn't be carried away. I was told to be patience and build endurance but I didn't listen. I'm quite rebellious but I now understand I should be obedient to Him.

If this is true (witch i do don't doubt that much) are you sure you can post this here? Sometime Father Satan and the God's don't want that we go around talking about things that they give it to you but they don't want (for obvious reasons) give to others.

But thanks now i know that stuff is too powerful and this is why they didn't give it to us, we can't open ourself quickly.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue May 15, 2018 2:47 pm

ZirGohed999 wrote:The squares for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the Earth are 121,144, 169 and 100 days respectively.

Evidence?

ZirGohed999 wrote:Right now, I know He is disappointed with me. He detests weakness and expects us to show strength and also to be obedient.

Disappointed with you? Are we thinking about the same Satan? As far as I know, Satan knows exactly what to each and any of us. Surprise and disappointment are beyond him. Maybe you spoke with the enemy or you're letting get in your mind because you feel guilty about what you claimed doing.

luis

Postby luis » Tue May 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Stormblood wrote:
ZirGohed999 wrote:The squares for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and the Earth are 121,144, 169 and 100 days respectively.

Evidence?

ZirGohed999 wrote:Right now, I know He is disappointed with me. He detests weakness and expects us to show strength and also to be obedient.

Disappointed with you? Are we thinking about the same Satan? As far as I know, Satan knows exactly what to each and any of us. Surprise and disappointment are beyond him. Maybe you spoke with the enemy or you're letting get in your mind because you feel guilty about what you claimed doing.

I read his post too quickly now it look more fake lol yeah maybe he is delusional and/or he is talking with the enemy.

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:37 pm

Communication with the Gods can be sketchy and off but I'm sure the squares weren't meant to be given out . I wanted to post them right away but my experience deterred me and I also clearly not to post them. I strongly feel that I may be posting them soon. The mantras Braun666 posted works especially the Neptune planetary mantra although there are more than one planetary name (seed name) for the planets and from experience you can use them with the squares. The Sun has about 13 but Suryaye is the cardinal one. I have vibrated "Aum Sam Somaya Svaha/Nama" with the moon square to empower my pineal gland and I had success.

@Stormblood, you got it wrong and backwards. You meant to say Satan is beyond surprise and disappointment. I speak to Him in my mind frequently, and I always think about Him so I know when He is contacting me. One's Word and Honesty is very important to Him. I PROMISED to show strength and failed hence the feedback that I wasn't making Him proud. I don't need to brag, it's blatantly written on the JOS site that one can have a very close relationship with Him.

luis

Postby luis » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 am

ZirGohed999 wrote:Communication with the Gods can be sketchy and off but I'm sure the squares weren't meant to be given out . I wanted to post them right away but my experience deterred me and I also clearly not to post them. I strongly feel that I may be posting them soon. The mantras Braun666 posted works especially the Neptune planetary mantra although there are more than one planetary name (seed name) for the planets and from experience you can use them with the squares. The Sun has about 13 but Suryaye is the cardinal one. I have vibrated "Aum Sam Somaya Svaha/Nama" with the moon square to empower my pineal gland and I had success.

@Stormblood, you got it wrong and backwards. You meant to say Satan is beyond surprise and disappointment. I speak to Him in my mind frequently, and I always think about Him so I know when He is contacting me. One's Word and Honesty is very important to Him. I PROMISED to show strength and failed hence the feedback that I wasn't making Him proud. I don't need to brag, it's blatantly written on the JOS site that one can have a very close relationship with Him.

Ask Father Satan if you can post them, as much as i want to see them it's better if you do the right thing.
About using other mantra for the square's i feel like you are right, i thought that even using a mantra like Raum or Hrim with sun square could work, of course it's not as powerful but it could work, they are always sun mantra's.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 16, 2018 9:58 am

ZirGohed999 wrote:Communication with the Gods can be sketchy and off but I'm sure the squares weren't meant to be given out . I wanted to post them right away but my experience deterred me and I also clearly not to post them. I strongly feel that I may be posting them soon. The mantras Braun666 posted works especially the Neptune planetary mantra although there are more than one planetary name (seed name) for the planets and from experience you can use them with the squares. The Sun has about 13 but Suryaye is the cardinal one. I have vibrated "Aum Sam Somaya Svaha/Nama" with the moon square to empower my pineal gland and I had success.

Whether you want to share or not, that's your business. I won't argue about that.

Of course, you had success. You used vibration, thus raising energy. You focused the vibration on your pineal gland. The energy was backed by your will to empower your pineal gland and the affirmations programmed the energy to just that, and thus that was the effect. These are the three steps of witchcraft that everyone here knows. You can literally apply the same principle to any mantra and you would have similar effects, although the Jupiter square is the most indicated for empowering the pineal gland.

It's the fact that one can or cannot have a relationship with Satan the problem. You could very well have. However, you are showing falling into the trap of proud and disappointment, which are just not there. Satan knows already when you tell him something whether or not you would be a man of your word. For all we know, you could have really communed with him or other gods and been given the squares in the correct form. But your feedback is off. This is not the Xian god we are talking about. So either the feedback was given by some other being or you have talked with the enemy the whole time. Giving info that does more damage than it does good is a typical enemy behaviour.

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed May 16, 2018 5:26 pm

Just wanted to throw in that I'd also be very interested in these squares, especially the pluto square. I've wanted to do a pluto square ever since I first read about plutos energies on the JoS site. It's like a gut-feeling that those energies would help me a lot in my goals, so to say.
Hail Satan Forever!
Hail Minoson Forever!

-Shael

Braun666

Postby Braun666 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 am

It would be greatly appreciated if you could post those mantras. Also where did you get information on the numbers for the squares of the outer planets? If it all needs to be kept secret I understand. Just meant to ask and curious as well..
Hail Satan!

luis

Postby luis » Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 am

I just want to say that whatever Satan gived the square to him or not i feel like it's normal that they exist even if we don't have them yet, the square tap in the energy of a planet using his mantra + all the number of the planet (or star if it's the sun :roll: ) to me it's only normal that they exist, we just don't have them for whatever reasons.

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Fri May 18, 2018 11:57 am

It's a bad idea to experiment with Pluto. High Priestess Maxine warned about this back in 2012. This is her post:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoS ... ssages/596

As for my own experience, I vibrated a Pluto mantra or word of power a few years back. About 30 minutes after I was done I almost got hit by a car while crossing at a crosswalk. This woman was driving like a maniac, she came out of nowhere and accelerated in the corner. The car stopped right next to me. This was not a normal situation. I attributed this to the Plutonian energy I had on me at the time. I had even used positive affirmations, but this wasn't enough, apparently.

The same can be said for Uranus which causes accidents, explosions, and such. It can also cause nervous exhaustion and breakdowns. Be very careful with this planet as well. Neptune weakens and dissolves, and can cause insanity.

ZirGohed999

Postby ZirGohed999 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:59 am

Energy is based on number patterns. Number (patterns) are the building blocks of power. Over time, numerous varieties of patterns, including magic squares, have been created as a spiritual power.
The important thing in a magical square is that the summation of all numbers in each row, column and diagonal is the same number. The multiplication of this summation by the square number (e.g the square number for a 13x13 matrix is 13) must be equal to the addition of all numbers in the square. You can look up the number value of the summation of numbers in a row, column and diagonal for each matrix online or you can figure it how for yourself like I did i.e if you like this such of thing-playing with numbers.
Saturn rules structures and patterns and the hidden (occult) number of magical squares is the number 3, the square number of Saturn's matrix. How?
The addition of the total numbers in a row, column and diagonal in Saturn's 3x3 matrix is 15, Jupiter's is 34, Mars' is 65 and The Sun's is 111.
If you subtract the difference in the summation of the numbers in a row, column and diagonal in Saturn's matrix from Jupiter's and then subtract the difference of Jupiter's from Mars' from the difference of Mars' from the sun's you will notice a hidden arithmetic progression with common difference of 3, the square number of Saturn's matrix. This hidden arithmetic progression applies to all magical squares sequentially.
Explanation:
(65-34)-(34-15)= 31-19=12.
(111-65)-(65-34)=46-3=15.
Note: 12+3=15.
To get the number value of the summation in a row, column and diagonal of the next matrix 7x7(Venus') you simply add 3 to the previous number implicated in the sequence of the arithmetic progression (15) plus the difference in the summation of the numbers in a row, column and diagonal of mars' from and add this to the summation of the numbers in a row, column and diagonal of the sun's.
Solution:
15+3=18
18+(111-65)+111=175.
Using this idea you can get the value for the next squares sequentially.
For the next 8x8 matrix (Mercury's)
18+3=21
21+(175-111)+175=260
For The Earth's 10x10 matrix
24+3+(369-260)+369=505.
505x10(square number)=5050(summation of all numbers in the square).
For Neptune's 12x12 matrix
30+3+(671-505)+671=870
870x12=10440.
Numbers are to letters as souls are to bodies.
Numerical magic squares are very effective for evoking the corresponding force in the material/spiritual world if the correct names (mantras) are given.
Magical squares are based on number patterns that are systematic and can be generated. Given the right knowledge, magic can be explained by science.
The 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 11x11, 12x12 and 13x13 matrix are Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, Earth, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto magical Squares respectively.
The order of the Planets for the magical squares is not from the Sun outward, instead it is the Z-Order of the planets in the depth that we perceive them from our vantage point here on earth. We know the Moon is the closest, because none of the others ever pass in front of it.
If we start that sequence with the Moon, because it is closest to us -- we come up with: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn.
Now, reverse the sequence, so that the list is in order from far to near: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon. Considering the earth is the vantage point is makes sense that after the Moon square, the next is the Earth's. From a heliocentric perspective this sequence also indicates the relative distance of the planets from the center of their orbits, i.e., the distance of the planets from the Sun (with the Sun switching places with the Earth in the sequence) and the distance of the Moon from the Earth.
From a traditional geocentric perspective the Chaldean order also shows the arrangement of the planetary spheres.
The sequence of squares for the transcendental planets after the Earth are from the near to far. Aside this fact, your intuition and your Demon friend can also confirm that the matrix I attribute to the transcendental planets are correct.
There are mathematical formulas to generate magical squares. There are more than one magical square for each of the matrix above but the right formulas and correct patterns of filling the matrix will generate the right magical square for the planet of the said matrix. Magic squares can be classified into three types: odd, doubly even (divisible by four) and singly even (even, but not divisible by four).
The Saturn, Mars, Venus, Moon, Uranus and Pluto squares are odd squares. The Sun and Earth squares are singly even. The Jupiter, Mercury and Neptune squares are doubly even squares.
The squares in each category follow similar patterns of generation. The odd squares are of the "same" number patterns. Though the even squares show similar patterns, the singly even magic squares are slightly different and more specific in their category.
If you place the planetary squares of each category together, you will notice distinct patterns that are hard to miss which tells you there are systematic methods to generate them.
Odd magic squares are fairly easily constructed using the Agrippa's method of formation of magic squares. You can generate the Uranus and Pluto squares using this method. In generating an odd square, just have it in mind that the beginning point where you the number 1 in the matrix is always halfway and point below the centre. The count from the mid point is half the number of square matrix. i.e if you are generating a 5x5 matrix (Mars square), the midpoint immediately below the the center square is the third box in the second row/third column from the bottom will be your starting point. If you look at other (odd) squares in this category you will notice a similar pattern of generation. Use the Agrippa's method above to fill the matrix. There are lots of method to generate squares but this method is the most accurate/correct one because it is not all squares that have spiritual power. Another method that generate spiritual (odd) squares is the Bachet de Méziriac method.
The method is such that the beginning is midpoint immediately above the the center square. and when you are blocked the next number is placed in the same column two rows up rather than one row down. This method generate magical squares that have you begin the vibration in different directions unlike those (on the JoS site) of Agrippa's method but the number sequence are correct.
To generate a 11x11 matrix (Uranus square) using the Agrippa method, your midpoint immediately below the the center square will be the 6th box in the fifth row/6th column counting from below.
Doubly even magic squares are also easy to generate using Agrippa's method.
http://furtherlight.blogspot.co.ke/2009 ... 2.html?m=1
The construction of singly even magic squares is more difficult but I have discovered a method that works. The drawback is that I have not been able to create the right resources (images) that explain this method very easily. I will do so when I have time.
In an astrological, whatever sign your Sun is in, the Earth will be 180 degrees from it. So, if you are a 1 degree Scorpio Sun, your Earth sign is 1 degree Taurus (the signs of Scorpio and Taurus are opposite to each other.)
Naturally it would fall in the opposite house from your Sun as well. Earth in the chart does just what you’d think it does. Like the element earth, it grounds the house or other planets and points it touches. It’s about manifestation, fertility, and practicality. It’s also about basic beginnings. Saturn represents one’s karma, while the Earth represents one’s dharma - that is, what one has to accomplish, and the way one goes about accomplishing it. In numerology, Destiny/Dharma is indicated through the number 10. Like the Earth, It's a starting point and a launching pad for us to tap into our individuality.
I linked a pdf I created containing the 10x10 and 12x12 matrix which are the Earth and Neptune magical squares respectively. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TVcOog ... p=drivesdk
The directions to begin the vibration are like those on the JoS site.
The mantra for the Earth square is "Aum Bhuvaneshwari Svah/Nama" The Earth is always in the zodiac sign opposite the Sun. The best sign to begin the square is when the earth is Taurus, this is when the Sun is in Scorpio. The Earth is strong in Taurus and I have a strong feeling that the Earth is the natural ruler of Taurus. The Taurus sign strongly embodies the qualities of the Earth (and is co-ruled by Venus). You should begin the Earth square on the day and hour associated with the Sign the Earth is in... E.g, Tuesday and hour Mars when the Earth is in Scorpio.
Bhuvaneshwari is vibrated as "Bhuvaneshvaryei".
The mantra for Neptune is "Aum vam varunaya Svah/Nama"
Right now, Neptune is strong in Pisces and will be so in the coming years. Before you begin the Neptune square, it is advisable to do a working that increases your willpower. You should also increase your mental endurance. The Earth square is quite good for this. More so ask your Guardians or Demons friend(s) to protect you, they want us to have real power. They will protect you from the negative effects beyond your control, any negative effects you are experiencing are the ones you can handle. Those without talk about having real power, when they have nothing. We SS know that having serious psychic powers comes with some measures of pain. Ascending the serpent is quite difficult and comes with pains which requires extreme endurance.
I won't post the Uranus and Pluto magical squares. They are too explosive to be handled if you can figure them out, then good luck. Personally, I will resume the Pluto square again but for another purpose to increase my power when I'm more prepared. Pluto is Power.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Sun May 20, 2018 10:40 am

give us these squares please trank you!

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Mon May 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Ascending the serpent is quite difficult and comes with pains which requires extreme endurance.
I won't post the Uranus and Pluto magical squares. They are too explosive to be handled if you can figure them out, then good luck. Personally, I will resume the Pluto square again but for another purpose to increase my power when I'm more prepared. Pluto is Power.

When I did a job with the Seal of Father Satan it hurt my soul very much at first. I felt the pain divided in my Ida and Pingala. Also I could feel how my Sushumna begins to repair itself.I felt just like my soul was repairing itself. When I finished this job I started with the Square of Saturn and other works. I did Saturn for 3 and half months without stopping a day. I finished a square on Sunday, and Saturday I had already started the other. After about a month and a half I was beginning to lose my mental balance. One day I was almost demolishing the house. (What hurt me the most is that the Dragon of my Altar broke) But I did not stop until I dominated Saturn's energies. I felt the energies of Saturn almost submitting to my will. But in the end I was with energy at the end. So if you do not want to post Uranus and Pluto you would send them to me via Email
[email protected]
Thank you Bro!!!