How to manifest extreme things with RTRs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Re: How to manifest extreme things with RTRs

Post by Aquarius »

You are extremely deluded and should avoid coming up with theories. Listening the rtr on your phone is completely useless, don't you think we'd be all doing that if it wasn't the case?
Shanti Sananda

Post by Shanti Sananda »

TorturedSoul wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:06 am
The information I am about to give is very dangerous. Those who will listen will get all of their desires satisfied, money women whatever you want. They will suffer immenselly though but they will be heroes of this war.

Record one letter of the Final RTR every day and listen to it on repeat on your phone. Just listening to the letter destroys it no need to say it. Listen to the letter 24 hours per day wherever you go even when you sleep.

What will happen if you do this is the gods will pay you for your work in any way you want. Literally anything. The other thing that will happen is the enemy will do everything to stop you. When I started doing it they took mild possession of my body making my life total hell. Most people will not be able to do what I said. It is that hard. But for those who listen this is the way to living the life of your dreams, if you can take the pain.

A drop of water on the forehead is enough to drive one completely insane, if done repeatedly. This advice is complete harmful nonsense. I hope this wasn't intentionally intended....
War Room:
https://www.evilgoy.com/

Final Reverse Torah+Tetra+Shattering:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/

How to perform a Reverse Torah Ritual:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60826

40 Day Challenge starts August 1st:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60820

Meditation Program:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60840

Joy of Satan offline Archive:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60612

I do NOT have an Email. If anyone emails you claiming to be me, know that it is not, unless otherwise stated here in the future.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

This is bullshit.

Same has been asked about before, and the answer is always the same: It does not work to play a recording of reverse torah ritual. This guy goes step further, and boldly states that reverse torah ritual has material benefits in personal life. Nope, it does not work like that. Gods are not our personal genies. If you want something, go for it, they can help you out, but the work is to be done by us, not them.
The Alchemist7

Post by The Alchemist7 »

TorturedSoul wrote:
What will happen if you do this is the gods will pay you for your work in any way you want. Literally anything. The other thing that will happen is the enemy will do everything to stop you. When I started doing it they took mild possession of my body making my life total hell. Most people will not be able to do what I said. It is that hard. But for those who listen this is the way to living the life of your dreams, if you can take the pain.
Most people will no do what you say because is pure nonsense. Nobody will give you money and women if you listen a RTR letter all day long, and most likely you don't affect the jewish thoughtform with merely recorded vibrations because they don't generate any energy. Is like watching videos with people doing power lifting and expect that same effects will manifest on your body.
Master

Post by Master »

To the Moderators and Clergy of Joy of Satan,

I am for freedom of speech but for some time now I have seen a lot of nonsense, lies and blasphemies being approved about Spiritual Satanism and Our Gods.

Why is this nonsense being passed? We should not waste our time with such nonsense and no space and energy should be given to such worthless things.

Even the nonsense of the deluded, let alone the obvious infiltrators and enemies, should not be tolerated. None of this should be approved because it is unnecessary.

As for the deluded, they must understand that they cannot spread disinformation, lies and blasphemies against Spiritual Satanism and the Gods.

Those who want to learn and improve, must study and must treat this sacred place with respect and honour.
peacemaker666

Post by peacemaker666 »

Hmm. I've had inner rumblings and insight that the rtr could be used for enhancing and improving the self. I have not been able to look far into it.

The Hebrew alphabet is a perversion and often reversal of gentile gods and concepts. The rtr is filled with the names of gods and gentile concepts.

I see no reason why chanting or vibrating a given name or concept shouldn't work, provided that the repetitions are sufficient and the affirmations are correct for the God name or concept vibrated.

You aren't that far off, torturedsoul.

Do, however, take care to take the gifts that the gods would give you graciously. What they give, they can withhold. Treat them with the utmost respect. They are not your subordinates. They are far superior to you or I or anyone.

That's all I got.
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Henu the Great wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:54 pm
This is bullshit.

Same has been asked about before, and the answer is always the same: It does not work to play a recording of reverse torah ritual. This guy goes step further, and boldly states that reverse torah ritual has material benefits in personal life. Nope, it does not work like that. Gods are not our personal genies. If you want something, go for it, they can help you out, but the work is to be done by us, not them.
The G.G Allen guy (who showed a picture of a Jew on his profile with the literal legal name Jesus Christ) was the last person to write this kind of thing. It's BS.

Look Maybe playing something has a little energy just like music does but it really won't do much outside of that. It's not going to be like doing an rtr. It will be very weak it's not even worth the effort. Even if all of us did this all day playing something it won't help our efforts out a lot maybe only a tiny bit which isn't worth it.

Also no Gods are going to just grant your every wish. If someone did grant you something that was the enemy for being dumb and not really doing warfare and being willing to write this post.

TorturedSoul wrote:
The information I am about to give is very dangerous. Those who will listen will get all of their desires satisfied, money women whatever you want. They will suffer immenselly though but they will be heroes of this war.

Record one letter of the Final RTR every day and listen to it on repeat on your phone. Just listening to the letter destroys it no need to say it. Listen to the letter 24 hours per day wherever you go even when you sleep.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//

Paintable version of Shattering enemy defenses ritual https://web.archive.org/web/20210531200 ... tlify.app/
Wolfsage

Post by Wolfsage »

TorturedSoul wrote:

Are you a billionaire playboy with you’re own island? I’m gonna need receipts or you can give me a measly million, ya know, either or.
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

TorturedSoul wrote:

Ehhh, for the vibrations to work,they must be vibrated from a biologically living being with consciousness of what the vibrations are for and what they will do.

Gods dont "give" things out of hat,come on now,read the site and forums.
Grind Rtrs,one hour of your time everyday will save our future.
Hail Satan!
Rational Satanist

Post by Rational Satanist »

TorturedSoul wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:35 pm
The gods help and reward the worthy. For those who fight enough they are wxactly that their personal genies and give them everything they want.

If you dont believe me then find the balls to do what I said and see for yourself.
Ok so the Gods want us to stay in a blissful state forever because if we move we will fry our brains, but they also reward us with material things when we do RTRs so that we may move more and fry our brains faster. Very consistent and not contradicting at all. :lol:
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

The username says everything...
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Rational Satanist wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:10 pm
TorturedSoul wrote:
The gods help and reward the worthy. For those who fight enough they are wxactly that their personal genies and give them everything they want.

If you dont believe me then find the balls to do what I said and see for yourself.
Ok so the Gods want us to stay in a blissful state forever because if we move we will fry our brains, but they also reward us with material things when we do RTRs so that we may move more and fry our brains faster. Very consistent and not contradicting at all. :lol:
At first, it was unclear whether or not this person was merely a toxic crazy, lacking knowledge, or whatever. Now it's clear after their recent posts, and the things they say, are some of the worst moderation has read.

The community tried to help them if they were "legitimate" in anyway. Past this they are on their own.

This is however with almost total certainty an infiltrator that is sent here to promote the most destructive things. There are non-moderated posts into this. Please ignore. Thanks.
NakedPluto

Post by NakedPluto »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:06 am
Rational Satanist wrote:
TorturedSoul wrote:

At first, it was unclear whether or not this person was merely a toxic crazy, lacking knowledge, or whatever. Now it's clear after their recent posts, and the things they say, are some of the worst moderation has read.

The community tried to help them if they were "legitimate" in anyway. Past this they are on their own.

This is however with almost total certainty an infiltrator that is sent here to promote the most destructive things. There are non-moderated posts into this. Please ignore. Thanks.
This was an Islam-oriented corruption try out. The mentality, the discourse, everything done to implant Islamic ideology with all of the other posts. Did want to say it but glad it was banned.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

slyscorpion wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:55 pm
The G.G Allen guy (who showed a picture of a Jew on his profile with the literal legal name Jesus Christ) was the last person to write this kind of thing. It's BS.
There have been couple of members asking about this, and some others saying to do this. This nonsesne was not limited to that gg-guy you mentioned.
Azoun

Post by Azoun »

TorturedSoul wrote:

The reward of the RTR's are the results themselves such as the future it helps create. Hoping for some higher power to solve problems you can most likely solve yourself isn't the point of it. While doing the RTR can help towards personal goals a bit, meditation and other methods should be used if you want to really achieve your desires.
Rational Satanist wrote:
What even is this nonsense? It's neither rational or satanic like your disguise implies. Drugs will fry your brain, not meditations or rituals but this is just a shitty attempt at fear mongering anyway.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Azoun wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:17 pm
Rational Satanist wrote:
What even is this nonsense? It's neither rational or satanic like your disguise implies. Drugs will fry your brain, not meditations or rituals but this is just a shitty attempt at fear mongering anyway.
It's called sarcasm. Ever heard of it?
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Rational Satanist

Post by Rational Satanist »

Azoun wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:17 pm
Rational Satanist wrote:
It's not my ideas, it's the troll's. Go read the troll's past posts and you'll see what I'm replying to. That person said that you shouldn't move or think and will fry your brain, and to reach magnum opus you should stay in a blissful state forever. If you read my previous replies to him you'll see I wrote a thorough debunking of this after it, telling him it's all bullshit. What I did here is show the contradiction in his thinking.
Azoun

Post by Azoun »

Rational Satanist wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:29 am
It's not my ideas, it's the troll's. Go read the troll's past posts and you'll see what I'm replying to. That person said that you shouldn't move or think and will fry your brain, and to reach magnum opus you should stay in a blissful state forever. If you read my previous replies to him you'll see I wrote a thorough debunking of this after it, telling him it's all bullshit. What I did here is show the contradiction in his thinking.
Thanks for the reply, I didn't read enough posts before I made one. I've seen so many people lately who honestly believe the nonsense they are spewing I just accepted this was serious. It was very convincing satire lol.