topic not approved-illegal links and pirated software?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

AncientShadow666

topic not approved-illegal links and pirated software?

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 pm

hi, ehm, 2-3 days ago i posted something short but it didnt got approved with the message "the message contains links to illegal or pirated software. fuck off".....even though i didnt posted any links or such... is this a mistake or am i missing something? dont worry im not mad or anything i just wanna know whats this about so that i can avoid it, if it is something that is damaging my pc or the forum or anything
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
their rythm is shaking the ground
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

HP Mageson666

Re: topic not approved-illegal links and pirated software?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

Its the same as with Fancy.

AncientShadow666 wrote:hi, ehm, 2-3 days ago i posted something short but it didnt got approved with the message "the message contains links to illegal or pirated software. fuck off".....even though i didnt posted any links or such... is this a mistake or am i missing something? dont worry im not mad or anything i just wanna know whats this about so that i can avoid it, if it is something that is damaging my pc or the forum or anything

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:06 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:hi, ehm, 2-3 days ago i posted something short but it didnt got approved with the message "the message contains links to illegal or pirated software. fuck off".....even though i didnt posted any links or such... is this a mistake or am i missing something? dont worry im not mad or anything i just wanna know whats this about so that i can avoid it, if it is something that is damaging my pc or the forum or anything

I think it's because you and I pretend-flirt with each other, instead of tickling Lord Slothz under his chin. ;-)

Think about it - our last interaction was about us liking each other/being favourite, and now it's both of us who have been...topic-blocked or Slothz-blocked.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Oh, hey, Slothz. How are you doing? :-P
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:21 pm

I was mass removing some posts the other day from a troll that tried to put phishing e-mails for credit cards and all sorts of other links. So I took all these tens of posts, marked them, disapproved them, and added an extra little line of Fuck Off for the troll.

I rarely moderate over here, but on this particular case, I had to clean all these crappy posts.

I must have accidentally picked one of your posts as well. Obviously, didn't mean to.

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

I think it's because you and I pretend-flirt with each other, instead of tickling Lord Slothz under his chin. ;-)

Think about it - our last interaction was about us liking each other/being favourite, and now it's both of us who have been...topic-blocked or Slothz-blocked.

We are trying to get you to come closer through moderation *wink wink*.

Well seriously, read my other reply. Lol.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:30 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

Lol. How much Magick would be needed to change AncientShadow666's sexuality, and then to fall in love/lust with me? :lol:

No problem. I'd offer to tickle you under your chin, but I don't think Commanders like that... :-P

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:38 pm

With the first question, dear reporter Fancy Mancy, I cannot help. However if you want in the future when we have an empire you can run like your own Futuristic Type Newspaper or something. Fancy Mancy News or something. You'll publish from a building aside Slothz Tales and Co.

FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:...

No problem. I'd offer to tickle you under your chin, but I don't think Commanders like that... :-P

This sounds...awkward.

Yeah, would be better for everyone if you didn't do that. Thanks.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:45 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:With the first question, dear reporter Fancy Mancy, I cannot help. However if you want in the future when we have an empire you can run like your own Futuristic Type Newspaper or something. Fancy Mancy News or something. You'll publish from a building aside Slothz Tales and Co.

FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

This sounds...awkward.

Yeah, would be better for everyone if you didn't do that. Thanks.

Lol.

Yeah, I think I'll employ ARv2, as well. :lol:

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Wellz Fancy I mights be able to makes some timez for chinz but all my ladyez bez taking my timez....They bringz the free grubz too my faz likes dis flowerz and stuff:

FancyMancy wrote:

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Wellz Fancy I mights be able to makes some timez for chinz but all my ladyez bez taking my timez....They bringz the free grubz too my faz likes dis flowerz and stuff:

FancyMancy wrote:

Lol. I have fresh fruit and veg. Well... I can get some!

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:I think it's because you and I pretend-flirt with each other, instead of tickling Lord Slothz under his chin. ;-)

Lol. How much Magick would be needed to change AncientShadow666's sexuality, and then to fall in love/lust with me? :lol:

You'd need to know her venus sign :P

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm

I just happened to my with a topic in the translations of the RTR schedules, just seeing it I imagined that it should be a mistake.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:24 pm

ahh here is my white prince on the white horse :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: no need for magick my dear, you just have to be really special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well ok you are already special in your own way :P :P :P

HoodedCobra666 wrote:...

firstly, no worries about deleted posts, now i know whats happening so its ok ^^

secondly: aha!! so thats your plan, to bring fancy and me together :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

FancyMancy wrote:No problem. I'd offer to tickle you under your chin, but I don't think Commanders like that... :-P

THAT would be a sight to see.... to see you two....tickle each other...under the chin...weeelllll i would probably start tickling hoodedcobra too until he cant breath anymore from laughter.... and when he recoveres from the shock he will probably get angry and kick our asses with the broom or something i dunno :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HP Mageson666 wrote:Wellz Fancy I mights be able to makes some timez for chinz but all my ladyez bez taking my timez....They bringz the free grubz too my faz likes dis flowerz and stuff

you are next after cobra who will get a tickle attack :lol: :lol: :lol:

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:09 am

Aquarius wrote:You'd need to know her venus sign :P

Yeah, I know!
AncientShadow666 wrote:

ahh here is my white prince on the white horse :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: no need for magick my dear, you just have to be really special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well ok you are already special in your own way :P :P :P

Aww, you always know the perfect thing to say! :-D

HoodedCobra666 wrote:...

firstly, no worries about deleted posts, now i know whats happening so its ok ^^

secondly: aha!! so thats your plan, to bring fancy and me together :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

FancyMancy wrote:No problem. I'd offer to tickle you under your chin, but I don't think Commanders like that... :-P

THAT would be a sight to see.... to see you two....tickle each other...under the chin...weeelllll i would probably start tickling hoodedcobra too until he cant breath anymore from laughter.... and when he recoveres from the shock he will probably get angry and kick our asses with the broom or something i dunno :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It'd be funny, though.

HP Mageson666 wrote:Wellz Fancy I mights be able to makes some timez for chinz but all my ladyez bez taking my timez....They bringz the free grubz too my faz likes dis flowerz and stuff

you are next after cobra who will get a tickle attack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, he will. I think he'd enjoy it a lot more than HC, so I think we should corner him. :-P

(Sorry, lol.)

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:

and most probably my face to know with who he has his business....he cant just do something if he doesnt even know who i am, who knows maybe we are even a family and we dont know about so...that wouldnt be that nice now wouldnt it??

my sexuality is fluid, alot, always has been, but i dont need to talk about it here or with anyone, its my personal thing on which im working now anyways with squares and chakra meditations since there were/are certain blockages

all in all you cannot change my sexuality which is in my soul anways, are we christians now trying to convert homosexuals to heterosexuals? lets see how that works...

this is making me mad

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:04 am

Damn near died from laughter after reading this thread. Lol... Only thing to do now is jam out to Billy Idol and eat some hitler ice cream.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:04 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Lol. How much Magick would be needed to change AncientShadow666's sexuality, and then to fall in love/lust with me? :lol:

and most probably my face to know with who he has his business....he cant just do something if he doesnt even know who i am, who knows maybe we are even a family and we dont know about so...that wouldnt be that nice now wouldnt it??

my sexuality is fluid, alot, always has been, but i dont need to talk about it here or with anyone, its my personal thing on which im working now anyways with squares and chakra meditations since there were/are certain blockages

all in all you cannot change my sexuality which is in my soul anways, are we christians now trying to convert homosexuals to heterosexuals? lets see how that works...

this is making me mad

Whoops. Sorry. No offence intended.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Whoops. Sorry. No offence intended.

yeah..ehm...dont worry, i know you are joking but i have that nature where i firstly laugh at the jokes and then i see the bad side of it aswell and end up explaing everything and in the end getting angry... and then few hours later im not an angry fire breathing dragon i was before :lol:

dont worry im not getting offended here by anything, i would still hit you though, homo or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:59 pm

serpentwalker666 wrote:Damn near died from laughter after reading this thread. Lol... Only thing to do now is jam out to Billy Idol and eat some hitler ice cream.

yeah this is how we roll... we roll the funny way :lol: :lol: :lol: mmmmm some hitler ice cream would be really nice on todays hot day... like seriously, 2 weeks ago it was snowing now im running around naked in my house

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:52 pm

AncientShadow666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Whoops. Sorry. No offence intended.

yeah..ehm...dont worry, i know you are joking but i have that nature where i firstly laugh at the jokes and then i see the bad side of it aswell and end up explaing everything and in the end getting angry... and then few hours later im not an angry fire breathing dragon i was before :lol:

dont worry im not getting offended here by anything, i would still hit you though, homo or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well, seeing as you was upset, I know you're a gay-ish girl, and I'm a boy, but seeing as you're fluidic, I might invite you for...cough...something...cough... to help you feel better and nice and...happy... - All in the name of Science and Magick, of course! Hehe.

You'd hit me? Kinky!

AncientShadow666 wrote:
serpentwalker666 wrote:Damn near died from laughter after reading this thread. Lol... Only thing to do now is jam out to Billy Idol and eat some hitler ice cream.

yeah this is how we roll... we roll the funny way :lol: :lol: :lol: mmmmm some hitler ice cream would be really nice on todays hot day... like seriously, 2 weeks ago it was snowing now im running around naked in my house

Yeah, and I'm happy it's hot! Whew!

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Image

yes, i know :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are sooo...pervy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:39 am

jokes aside for a moment, i am already in almost 5 year long relationship and im engaged, just saying... :lol:

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:23 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:
jokes aside for a moment, i am already in almost 5 year long relationship and im engaged, just saying... :lol:

Some people are/can be polygamous/polyamourous... Lol.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:36 am

What a nice little penguin! :D
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:22 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
AncientShadow666 wrote:

Some people are/can be polygamous/polyamourous... Lol.

i am aware of that...alot ;)

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:59 am

Stormblood wrote:

Thank you good sir. We can learn a lot from penguins. Not even kidding!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Such as eating popcorn bags xD
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Lol Nick, your love for penguins didn't pass unnoticed and I actually find it adorable lol.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Nick Vabzircnila wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Lol Nick, your love for penguins didn't pass unnoticed and I actually find it adorable lol.

Let's asking him his Venus placement :D

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Seeing as the two signori appreciate the penguins, here is a poem I wrote that explains why penguins dominate:

(Melody: Greensleeves)

They walk, they fall, and then they slide
Forth on the ice, oh so virtuously;
Through hail and snow they do bestride
Antarcticus isothermally.

Peeeeenguins are my delight
Peeeeenguins are my heart of gold
Peeeeenguins are my heart of joy
And who but my pals the Peeeeenguins

Who else but they can rock a tux
Whilst angling dinner waterborne;
Then gather round in big ol' flocks
And stuff their faces with popcorn?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 am

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Seeing as the two signori appreciate the penguins, here is a poem I wrote that explains why penguins dominate:

damn u a poet

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Nick Vabzircnila wrote:Seeing as the two signori appreciate the penguins, here is a poem I wrote that explains why penguins dominate:

happy penguins day!

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Aquarius wrote:

happy penguins day!

Happy Penguins Day my friend!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:39 pm

The poet needs a bard to accompany his composition with music 8-)