Appreciation Post To The Clergy

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 351

Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby NakedPluto » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:42 pm

I am enchanted by the nature of some of our souls here. I wanted this to be a private message, but recently some interactions bought forth something so deep and naturally wonderful in me to be revealed. Emotions and connections that I irrefutable felt in my past lives and connection which only for those open to the truth receive.


I want in this post to talk and openly, sincerely thank our real clergy.

Last night I asked Anubis to send me where my help is needed, to help me help others. I usually do that and let myself open to circumstances and opportunities. And this was after I briefly interacted with someone of our own and I can't keep this immense happiness that I received.

I want to thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, for being here when others weren't. For keeping the seed of truth liberated and free, upholding in tough times the backbone of our necessity of truth. Thank you for keeping your word and promise to Satan. For working tirelessly, improving, and being untouchable in face of our enemies. When we were stupid you were smart.

You have a kind soul, and I felt it deeply. I feel how you connect and treat everyone. You have a natural sincerity of harmony and power. You are extremely powerful and amazing. I trust you absolutely and I am happy that you are my Priest and superior. Thank you for being there for us.

For writing endlessly to help me and others in our darkest times. You deserve every laudation and love. I hope you are happy and getting happier every day.

Now, inexpressible, unspeakable of proportions and wonder, I want to thank you High Priestess Maxine Dietrich. If it wasn't you to open and fight the path of truth, I would already be renouncing this present world, I would've been sleeplessly roaming the astral or retreat in the mountains to live alone. Thank you beyond my incapacity to express it.

Thank you for all the members who fight, to all I interacted with, "fought" and resonated with. We are all brothers and sisters, and we have the most awesome souls in this era of existence, and we have the most powerful leaders anybody ever had.

The clergy is extremely powerful, kind and loving to us. Never forget that our own people are UP There.
Image
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ Hidden in Plain Sight Part 1
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ Hidden in Plain Sight Part 2

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 795

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Blitzkreig » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:14 am

NakedPluto wrote:....


It is funny, I was just thinking about making some sort of post like this.

You sum up well the notable achievements of HoodedCobra and Maxine. Do not forget HPS Shannon, as well. She has worked with others on their physical wellbeing, and she also serves as superstar for the black community, allowing many from previously anti-black NatSoc backgrounds to learn more about their racial allies.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Sundara
Posts: 748

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Sundara » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:57 am

NakedPluto wrote:..



This is an amazing post, thank you for sending the gratitude towards our HP’s. They are helping facilitate Satan’s will and they are changing lives. I look to Maxine as someone who helped save my life. I’m not sure if that’s dramatic to say, but that’s the level of appreciation I feel towards her. Satan obviously is the one who really set us on this path, but if it weren’t for Maxine things would be very dark, she’s a true hero.

That’s funny you just asked that question, I asked Satan to guide me to where I can be most helpful as a satanist just yesterday.

Thousahll
Posts: 39

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Thousahll » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 am

From the bottom of my heart, I am thankful to HP Hooded Cobra for his inspirational words, to all the things he has done for us. And also to HPS Maxine for giving us everything we could ask for. And to everyone who helped freed our Gods in the past. I am deeply grateful to the clergy for giving us the spark of life. For giving us the chance to fight back. Without you, without your influence, my life will have no purpose.

Thank you very much!
Untethered

User avatar
Taurus
Posts: 123

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Taurus » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:27 am

The leaders of the JoS will certainly go down in history for doing such great things. Forever. we are all extremely lucky.

Thank you

SleepingWolf
Posts: 30

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby SleepingWolf » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:09 am

These sentiments are echoed in my heart and soul as well. HPHoodedCobra was the man who probably contributed most to who I am now. His sermons lit a fire in my soul I never felt before, and made me take my advancement far more seriously, where I previously was far too lazy for my ambitions.


I thank him and the Gods for making me who I am most of all.

Aquarius
Posts: 5922

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:23 am

HP HoodedCobra is the best, his help is always amazing and what he did for us has bettered my life in many ways. Thank you HoodedCobra.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 1308
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Larissa666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:48 am

True words.


And we don’t even know what is going on behind the scenes, such as huge amount of spam that we don’t even get to see, because moderators filter out those before they can reach us. And they do this every day. And who knows what else. The Clergy really deserves a big praise. Once again, thank you.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

User avatar
EasternFireLion666
Posts: 990

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:22 am

Cheers to the clergy for everything they have done! Those difficult times had some positive sides as well. We have become more unified!

User avatar
Weassel
Posts: 225
Location: Kekistan

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Weassel » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:34 am

I also want to send my thanks to the clergy, to Maxine created JOS when the internet was barely evolving and Cobra who always keep this forum alive and always taking up his time helping members left and right.

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 112

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:53 am

NakedPluto wrote:....



This is a beautyful post
Yes thank you Hp Hooded Cobra you are incredible

and Maxine the goddess and saviour of humanity truely appreciate everything you did and are doing for us.

SETI
Posts: 71

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby SETI » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:17 pm

I wonder how the High priest/High priestess does it especially, HP Hooded Cobra. He takes care of the forums, write sermons, astrology orders and also work and take care of his family. Sometimes, I wonder how many hours he rest or sleeps.

User avatar
Mondol
Posts: 94

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Mondol » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:41 pm

I thank to Hp Hooded Cobra, our real hero, our real legend commander who guide and instruct us when and how to fight with enemy and how to solve our problems. My favorite Ministry is Hp Hooded cobra, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and Hp mageson666. May Father Satan be always with you and become our human god. My wish is that may Father Satan give me birth with you, my All lovely HP. My hero Hooded Cobra Commander, he is my real commander. May Father Satan make him a great commander in Duat and make me his follower in Duat. We khow that High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is very busy person and I believe she is now a goddess. If she would be with us and spend with us in this form, we might be more very happy. May Father Satan make her top high rank human goddess.

Also, an unfinishable and many many thank you to other ministries.

Hail Satan.
Joy Bangla.
Hail Satan.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. - Sun Tzu, the art of war.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun Tzu, the art of war.

Tomorrow I was clever, so I was busy to empower the world. Today, I am wise and warrior , so I am busy to empower myself - Myself

" I am a son of love. Love is my guardian father.- Hail Amon Ra.
Image

User avatar
SeekerOfTruth666
Posts: 138

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby SeekerOfTruth666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:17 pm

NakedPluto wrote:....


You are absolutely right in every way. The things all the HPs do for us and humanity in general, it's amazing. We only know about a fraction of what every HP goes through to enlighten us and guide us. Dealing with the enemy and dealing with retards, i can only imagine the stress every HP goes through every single day.

There are no words to truly describe how thankful we all are to the HPs. All of us together, we are indestructible. In this age old war, there will not be any outcome but our victory with the leadership and guidance of our HPs.
May the Gods bless you all forever!

Hail Satan!
"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Satan

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Beelzebub

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASMODEUS
HAIL AMON RA

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 112

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:22 pm

SETI wrote:I wonder how the High priest/High priestess does it especially, HP Hooded Cobra. He takes care of the forums, write sermons, astrology orders and also work and take care of his family. Sometimes, I wonder how many hours he rest or sleeps.


I have wondered that same thing

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 939
Location: Germany

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby NinRick » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Totally agreed!

Thank you, our human leaders!

HAIL SATAN!
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6274

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:26 pm

HP Micama is also someone I always valued because of the importance of the work he did, oftentimes unknown. He was the best person and knew work, but above all he was always loyal. In his time he was behind many great things which today are very important.

He was always loyal from day one, and a truly dedicated hard worker. Some people from here know him too and remember him. In regards to spiritual work, he worked on some of the most important things and did his part like a total soldier.

He was always reliable, kind, filled with a spirit of teamwork as I knew him. A very rare individual. Never displayed a fake ego or bragged. Always a teamwork focused person.

When we were working for years, I always felt like I had a shoulder and he had one too. The Gods loved him greatly and so did people whom he knew. Even his suffering he always kept on his own shoulders, and always tried to be strong.

I also have thanks and appreciation for other HPS who have done what they could for Satan. From the early ones HPS Zildar comes to mind which did important work in unmasking the lie of Islam. She remained loyal as far as I know.

I also appreciate HPS Shannon because she understands and she has endurance, and does a task where few people could take emotionally. She has a unique purpose.

I am however entirely thankful for HPS Maxine whom I know is a revered soul and being. She is simply beyond compare and I unequivocally know and always knew she is above everyone. I always looked up in doing, in my own way and in what I ca offer, what she did.

She has read possibly more than 10,000 or 20,000 books in her life, but she was always beyond that. Only for the RTRs I know she has read over 500 books in regards only to this subject.

One could go on and on writing without end about her. If I start writing about her, it can fill a 150 page book.

I thank everyone here also in the forums, and all members, small or veteran.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
EnkiUK3
Posts: 271

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Thanks for the OP it defo is appreciated all the work the Clergy do to help us i for one am eternaly grateful that i have found JOS.

Without having education and reading teaching/sermons by the HPS I wouldnt be advanced.


Found the site in 2013 yeah had ups and downs such is life learning.

Mostly we thank Satan but yes most grateful to our Clergy.

Aquarius
Posts: 5922

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Aquarius » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:50 pm

Mondol wrote:My favorite Ministry is Hp Hooded cobra, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and Hp mageson666. .

You may have missed that mageson was actually a traitorous infiltrator who's mission was to proove that Satan is jesus.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 413

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Shadowcat » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:54 pm

Definately must second this thank you. The Hp's have been an awesome guiding light during hard times and confusion. Thank you for everything and the knowledge you've brought us.
Image

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1078

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 pm

I want to give my gratitude above all to Maxine Dietrich and HoodedCobra.
If it wasn't for Maxine Dietrich I would never have found the way again and I'd be out there lost following the stereotypes of black metal as I did before I was an SS.
Hoodedcobra is the most tenacious and dedicated person to the cause I have ever seen, always advising and helping other members.
HPS Shanon for the great work she does directing and working in the black community.
HPS Myla Limlal who despite all the difficulties and problems she has gone through and had to face all these years never left us and is still with us.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 971
Location: Midgardr

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Cobra and Shannon especially, I appreciate all that you both do for the Forums to keep things running, keep schedules coordinated, and bring forth new information. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping this forum running.

HPS Maxine (if she sees this), you have many things to be proud of. Not only have you built the most popular Satanic organization on the internet from your own home, but we're still going strong almost 20 years later. I think 2022 would be the official 20-year mark. In 20 years, we've done our work in undoing the binding on this planet and restoring human beings to their true and deserving status of freedom and prosperity.

As well as the clergy before I came into being on this forum and past forums that were hosted in the name of Joy of Satan, they've contributed their parts and helped to mold this community into what it is today.

I express my thanks and gratitude to you all, and of the members of this forum for making key contributions. Well known and veteran members, Ghost in the Machine, Lydia, Jack, Aldrick, Larissa, FancyMancy, thanks for sticking around. This is a difficult path, but one well worth the rewards.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 971
Location: Midgardr

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:30 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I am however entirely thankful for HPS Maxine whom I know is a revered soul and being. She is simply beyond compare and I unequivocally know and always knew she is above everyone. I always looked up in doing, in my own way and in what I ca offer, what she did.

She has read possibly more than 10,000 or 20,000 books in her life, but she was always beyond that. Only for the RTRs I know she has read over 500 books in regards only to this subject.


Indeed, High Priestess Maxine may be the most learned and well-read person we've all ever met.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 607

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Master » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Mondol wrote:I thank to Hp Hooded Cobra, our real hero, our real legend commander who guide and instruct us when and how to fight with enemy and how to solve our problems. My favorite Ministry is Hp Hooded cobra, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and Hp mageson666. May Father Satan be always with you and become our human god. My wish is that may Father Satan give me birth with you, my All lovely HP. My hero Hooded Cobra Commander, he is my real commander. May Father Satan make him a great commander in Duat and make me his follower in Duat. We khow that High Priestess Maxine Dietrich is very busy person and I believe she is now a goddess. If she would be with us and spend with us in this form, we might be more very happy. May Father Satan make her top high rank human goddess.

Also, an unfinishable and many many thank you to other ministries.

Hail Satan.
Joy Bangla.
Hail Satan.


You are most likely not aware of some things that have happened recently. Some HPs have abandoned this work of the Gods due to personal problems and unwillingness to do this work. Others were infiltrators and traitors, like mageson, vovim *. You can inform yourself by reading previous important sermons.
Ignorance Kills

User avatar
Master
Posts: 607

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Master » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:HP Micama is also someone I always valued because of the importance of the work he did, oftentimes unknown. He was the best person and knew work, but above all he was always loyal. In his time he was behind many great things which today are very important.

He was always loyal from day one, and a truly dedicated hard worker. Some people from here know him too and remember him. In regards to spiritual work, he worked on some of the most important things and did his part like a total soldier.

He was always reliable, kind, filled with a spirit of teamwork as I knew him. A very rare individual. Never displayed a fake ego or bragged. Always a teamwork focused person.

When we were working for years, I always felt like I had a shoulder and he had one too. The Gods loved him greatly and so did people whom he knew. Even his suffering he always kept on his own shoulders, and always tried to be strong.

I also have thanks and appreciation for other HPS who have done what they could for Satan. From the early ones HPS Zildar comes to mind which did important work in unmasking the lie of Islam. She remained loyal as far as I know.

I also appreciate HPS Shannon because she understands and she has endurance, and does a task where few people could take emotionally. She has a unique purpose.

I am however entirely thankful for HPS Maxine whom I know is a revered soul and being. She is simply beyond compare and I unequivocally know and always knew she is above everyone. I always looked up in doing, in my own way and in what I ca offer, what she did.

She has read possibly more than 10,000 or 20,000 books in her life, but she was always beyond that. Only for the RTRs I know she has read over 500 books in regards only to this subject.

One could go on and on writing without end about her. If I start writing about her, it can fill a 150 page book.

I thank everyone here also in the forums, and all members, small or veteran.

I adore you Commander!
Ignorance Kills

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 442
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Blackdragon666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 pm

HPS Maxine's work is invaluable. Especially her writings. One time while at University I emailed her without giving the details about my problem and she surprisingly answered as if I had given the details, I figured she's psychic enough to do that kind of thing, and I was doubtful she would reply due to being busy.

I also don't think I would be here if it were not for HPS Shannon. 2017 was a dark year for me and she was always there when I reached out via email, sometimes even with questions one can just present on the forums instead of to the clergy. I probably would have laid Satanism aside for some few years or just become dormant.

We've lost many clergy members along the way. I remember reading about a Keon Holliday and Mac Friday who were Black and left.

Being clergy must be one of the most demanding jobs and I can't put my gratitude adequately in words. I'm forever indebted to the real clergy that has been with us all along and paved the way for countless of us. We can only repay them by listening and advancing so we can ourselves pave the way for millions more in the near and far future.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

jbkbmz
Posts: 415

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby jbkbmz » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:19 pm

This site exposes religion, shows people the spiritual side of things, and gives Power Meditation techniques, to empower ourselves,,, for FREE. The only site I have found that goes this far. Thank you.

User avatar
Specter
Posts: 416
Location: Astral temple
Contact:

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Specter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:35 pm

HPS Maxine and the Clergy symbolize the will of gentiles, a sun that is never ending, defiant and vigorous. Proud to have them as our High Priests. As well as other members who are competent in this path and have managed to make it this far. And also those who work actively to promote the JoyofSatan whether they decide to have this known or not. This fight is very much alive, like the fires of the infinite sun!
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
Image
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6274

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:17 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:...

We've lost many clergy members along the way. I remember reading about a Keon Holliday and Mac Friday who were Black and left.
....


Mac was a very polite and kind individual. He was always helpful. He also remained loyal, but he had to leave over personal responsibilities and couldn't return nor he would eventually.

During one very trying time, I mailed him, and he gave me a very encouraging e-mail, many years ago. Wherever he is, I wish him well. I think if things were different for him, he definitely had the character to do great things.

Funny thing, I remember from years ago, he said he was cursing a local church somewhere where he lived because it was agitating him with rituals. The church was closed down within a couple of months and became a mall. He had power and he was kind.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
NakedPluto
Posts: 351

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby NakedPluto » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 am

It is very nice to hear everybody fighting and working for our cause and soul. Very inspiring and powerful.
Image
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ Hidden in Plain Sight Part 1
‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ Hidden in Plain Sight Part 2

SATchives
Posts: 602

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby SATchives » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:38 am

I would like to also give thanks from my Dad and myself to the clergy. We would be nothing without all the information brought together by the clergy, and from my heart I want to thank you all so very much. Everything the clergy has done has great meaning, not just in general but on a very very personal level for the both of us, and as I know in my heart the only way to repay your kindness is with doing our part for Satan, even more so than we have ever done before. With that being said if there is anything the clergy needs help with I would be glad to offer my time, for any tasks you see fit or may need, I'll always make time for any of the clergy. again in closing, I again thank you all so very much, in the Truest sense of the word Satan and the clergy has my love, and my loyalty for all Eternity. Special Thanks to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich for getting me through dire times, showing me the Truth through her videos which I used to play constantly over and over, through the JoyofSatan Website which I've read idk how many times, for all the information she has brought through to us, together and free, words cannot ever describe my appreciation for this and for doing my astrology chart. Special thanks to High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 for his words always struck true, right to my heart, whenever I needed guidance soon came a post that fit right into my issue, I thank you so much for being a friend and my Brother. I hope you all stay well for all of Eternity, as I continue to Heal I will continue to work harder and harder, but truth be told I am unsure if I will ever feel I will have done enough to repay this kindness the best I can do is only to do better, and to do more for Satan and for the Clergy. Thank You. To all Dedicated SS and Clergy, I love you guys. You are my Satanic Family.
Satchives = Satan Archives = Truth Archives
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/SajDEf33UJd3/ (got ghost banned?)
Archive = https://mega.nz/#F!61IjhSSb!LK2piEUWSzzvUJfZopoNIw
Offline Paintable Final RTR = https://mega.nz/folder/61IjhSSb#LK2piEU ... e/W5gUlbwQ

Work in Progress will be adding more files and reorganizing soon. also regarding the pictures within, there is a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of garbage, it's taken me a long time to get around to this sorting, finally working on it.

RTRS everyday, we are winning, I went offline to focus on myself and RTRS. im back online now.
Hail Satan!
Hail All Demons of Hell!
Hail Hitler!
Image

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1204
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Lydia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:14 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:...

We've lost many clergy members along the way. I remember reading about a Keon Holliday and Mac Friday who were Black and left.
....


Mac was a very polite and kind individual. He was always helpful. He also remained loyal, but he had to leave over personal responsibilities and couldn't return nor he would eventually.

During one very trying time, I mailed him, and he gave me a very encouraging e-mail, many years ago. Wherever he is, I wish him well. I think if things were different for him, he definitely had the character to do great things.

Funny thing, I remember from years ago, he said he was cursing a local church somewhere where he lived because it was agitating him with rituals. The church was closed down within a couple of months and became a mall. He had power and he was kind.

I liked Mac Friday, he spent a lot of time patiently answering questions. I hope all is well with him, and that he is still with us, even if not active in the forums.

I remember him posting about the church being taken down due to him cursing it, and I congratulated him on the "churchlessness" of his street, lol.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1204
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Appreciation Post To The Clergy

Postby Lydia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:17 pm

^Forgot to add my own thank you to HPS Maxine and HP Cobra, also for their advice over the years. And HPS Shannon for always being available in private emails and giving advice on some health concerns some years back. I feel like I'm always commenting giving my thanks to them when other start a post like this, so I'll just keep this brief.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 84 guests