difficulty in activating my sixth chakra

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Aquarius

difficulty in activating my sixth chakra

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Hello, I've wrote on a problem concerning my third eye on the old forum and maybe some of you can remember.

Gonna make it real fast , I quit meditating 4 months after I dedicated like 2 years ago and when I resumed I was lazy and didnt want to follow the program and go slow so I just started doing the full chakra meditation and such meditations, thing is I didn't exactly concentrate on the exact spots the chakras were but I was lazier and just approximated, I did this with my third eye and come to realize it after 2/3 months, when I started concentrating on doing the right thing something happened and I was unable to concentrate on the exact spot my third eye is in and all I had is this annoying pressure on my forehead under the third eye so not where it's supposed to be in. This has gone on until now.

my third eye is not active and I do not see any energy not even some random colours when I close my eyes or whatever, but I have come to understand that my sixth chakra isnt really active too as I always had and currently have trouble focusing on it. whenever i focus where my sixth chakra should be my forehead stops having pressure and it becomes more tollerable, so I guess the sixth chakra has to do with this.

I am doing the full chakra meditation but have trouble to focus on my sixth chakra and I just focus in the middle in the head (aproximately), I think the sixth chakra has to do with this issue and this is blocking me incredibily in meditation and advancing.

any idea on how I can focus on my sixth easily or how to fix this?

luis

Re: difficulty in activating my sixth chakra

Postby luis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:29 am

Aquarius wrote:Hello, I've wrote on a problem concerning my third eye on the old forum and maybe some of you can remember.

Gonna make it real fast , I quit meditating 4 months after I dedicated like 2 years ago and when I resumed I was lazy and didnt want to follow the program and go slow so I just started doing the full chakra meditation and such meditations, thing is I didn't exactly concentrate on the exact spots the chakras were but I was lazier and just approximated, I did this with my third eye and come to realize it after 2/3 months, when I started concentrating on doing the right thing something happened and I was unable to concentrate on the exact spot my third eye is in and all I had is this annoying pressure on my forehead under the third eye so not where it's supposed to be in. This has gone on until now.

my third eye is not active and I do not see any energy not even some random colours when I close my eyes or whatever, but I have come to understand that my sixth chakra isnt really active too as I always had and currently have trouble focusing on it. whenever i focus where my sixth chakra should be my forehead stops having pressure and it becomes more tollerable, so I guess the sixth chakra has to do with this.

I am doing the full chakra meditation but have trouble to focus on my sixth chakra and I just focus in the middle in the head (aproximately), I think the sixth chakra has to do with this issue and this is blocking me incredibily in meditation and advancing.

any idea on how I can focus on my sixth easily or how to fix this?

I actualy did the same thing that you did..the thing that activeted my chakras because before this i couldn't feel them that much is the yoga+mantra by Egon, after that i knew that my chakra were active, the only one that i neglected is my third eye, belive It or not but it's only 4 months that i'm meditating on It...now i don't think it's full open obviously because It take time but i can feel It, i think for you It could be that it's a 'mental' problem because you are worried that your chakra aren't open because you stopped to meditate, when you use mantra on your third eye i belive that you don't only activate your third eye but even the other minor chakra there so this is why you feel It like this. Have you tried IM? I actualy did this yeasterday just to try and i'm feeling my third eye even right now that i'm writing this. If you think what are the opening chakras meditation? You just use a mantra on your chakra and a mudra, a newbey have to go througth that because he can't bear a lot of energy and opening too quickly the chakra is not a good thing but what you do is still vibrate mantra, so what's the difference with just vibrate mantra in them like we did? If my chakras and yours were not open then our spell couldn't work that much. I hope i explained myself well.

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 pm

you should unblock it first .
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:you should unblock it first .

Do you think that doing the full chakra meditation but with only vibrating thaur and then affirming at every chakra that it is unblocked would be more beneficial so that they are unblocked for the mantras?

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Have you tried Lucifer's Grail Breathing Exercise? (It connects the King adn Queen, or Solar and Sixth Chakras)

My experience is that connecting the King and Queen in any way will significantly increase your abillity to see subtle energies. This might be because the faculty of seeing is also ruled by the Solar Chakra.

You could also try empowering the petals of the Sixth Chakra with the corresponding mantras: Haum and Kshaum.
This will help to balance the receptive (feminine - Kshaum) and projective (masculine- Haum) aspects of the 6th.

My last shot would be using Saum while focusing on the point between the brows, which is a special pressure point that connects into all the important nadis that end in the 6th Chakra. This might help to open up the energy flow in that region.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

luis

Postby luis » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:14 am

Aquarius wrote:

Do you think that doing the full chakra meditation but with only vibrating thaur and then affirming at every chakra that it is unblocked would be more beneficial so that they are unblocked for the mantras?

Maybe she means to unblock them with the 'opening your chakras' page in JOS, after i read her post i actualy tried and i definitily feel my third eye more...so you can try that, It litterily take 1 minute to do.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Savitar wrote:Have you tried Lucifer's Grail Breathing Exercise? (It connects the King adn Queen, or Solar and Sixth Chakras)

My experience is that connecting the King and Queen in any way will significantly increase your abillity to see subtle energies. This might be because the faculty of seeing is also ruled by the Solar Chakra.

You could also try empowering the petals of the Sixth Chakra with the corresponding mantras: Haum and Kshaum.
This will help to balance the receptive (feminine - Kshaum) and projective (masculine- Haum) aspects of the 6th.

My last shot would be using Saum while focusing on the point between the brows, which is a special pressure point that connects into all the important nadis that end in the 6th Chakra. This might help to open up the energy flow in that region.
knowing that the chakras are pyramid shaped what do you mean with the petals of them?

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Savitar wrote:Have you tried Lucifer's Grail Breathing Exercise? (It connects the King adn Queen, or Solar and Sixth Chakras)

knowing that the chakras are pyramid shaped what do you mean with the petals of them?

Each chakra emits specific rays that represent one letter of the sanskrit alphabet, each ray rules over a specific aspect and function of the given chakra. These rays are symbolically shown as petals, while the chakras are flowers.

"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:54 am

Savitar wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Each chakra emits specific rays that represent one letter of the sanskrit alphabet, each ray rules over a specific aspect and function of the given chakra. These rays are symbolically shown as petals, while the chakras are flowers.

That is really interesting. Gonna be trying that.:)

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 am

Aquarius wrote:

Was it THOTH or THAUR that can be used to unblock chakras? She has mentioned it before and I did it myself ( and it worked! :) ) but I can't seem to remember exactly which one of the two was that I used lol
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

AldebaranDeTauro

Postby AldebaranDeTauro » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Was it THOTH or THAUR that can be used to unblock chakras? She has mentioned it before and I did it myself ( and it worked! :) ) but I can't seem to remember exactly which one of the two was that I used lol

Its Thaur. This thread goes more into depth and Fancy gives great advice on the subject. Helped me out a bunch :)

www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... Thaur+rune