Time Travel?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
AuraofLove

Time Travel?

Postby AuraofLove » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Hello everyone and thanks in advanced for all the amazing work on this forum.

I have a question - I'm working at mastering astral projection, though I'm curious about something. Is it possible to travel on a fourth dimensional plane and go to different times? I would imagine this would take a lot of experience and spiritual prowess.

Even so, I'm amazed at how much power and ability Satan gave us. The thing I'm most compelled to master are divination because it's through that we can find knowledge and truth. This will be a life-long endeavour for me and I'm sure it will take a very long time to perfect.

I'll have to continue meditating everyday and try invoking Demons (or Daemons) for support every now and then.

Thanks for any insight and hail Satan. :-)

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Time Travel?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:38 am

You cannot travel through time, it's not possible. And the 4th dimension is not time.

But there is a kind of psychic sense for feeling what has happened in a place in the past. Like remote viewing of a past event. Or remembering past life memories.

AuraofLove

Postby AuraofLove » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:00 am

I should rephrase my question.

What methods are there for one to peer into the future? The only thing that comes to mind is tarot cards.

The reason I ask is I had an experience that I believe everyone has at some point - deja vu. I had a dream once that was so vivid and I distinctly remember someone repeating the same exact phrases and actions that occurred in my dream.

I didn't remember my dream very clearly but what I did recall astounded me. After an experience like that I don't think anyone can dismiss psychic/spiritual ability.

luis

Postby luis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:02 am

AuraofLove wrote:I should rephrase my question.

What methods are there for one to peer into the future? The only thing that comes to mind is tarot cards.

The reason I ask is I had an experience that I believe everyone has at some point - deja vu. I had a dream once that was so vivid and I distinctly remember someone repeating the same exact phrases and actions that occurred in my dream.

I didn't remember my dream very clearly but what I did recall astounded me. After an experience like that I don't think anyone can dismiss psychic/spiritual ability.

It happened to me too more than once, this are Premonitions, you need to open your chakra more (cleaning and empowering them) if you want to keep having these abilities. Tarots and Astrologies are good tools too but having strong and unblocked chakras will help you have these type of abilities more.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:49 pm

You can see both the past and the future in the astral realm. That's true. However, you can only experience the echoes in the astral, not be really there and interfere. I don't know if that's clear enough.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:51 pm

I hit "submit" too fast. I forgot to say that, while the past is fixed and immutable, the future has very different ramifications that depends on your actions and other people's actions, so it's ever-changing. Not fixed like the past.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:41 pm

AuraofLove wrote:What methods are there for one to peer into the future? The only thing that comes to mind is tarot cards.
Astrology, Geomancy, a Pendulum, dreams, visions, and so on. It depends on what you personally have an affinity for.

Look into the Runic Kabalah PDF.
Runes like Ehwaz help in predicting the future. It's also connected to your energy-sensitivity and head chakras.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!