Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Arguing online publicly

Young Faith

I find myself arguing with people on the internet and, Gods, that is so frustrating.
Before continuing, yes, I know, it's probably a waste of time to argue like this, even if maybe someone reading my comments will learn some bits of Satanic Truth.

Anyway:
I was arguing about the reality of Races, and as with some other things, I find myself surrounded by modern studies that I really can't counter argument because I can't just go "Satan made Races and I know it because He told Maxine that told us and your links are all jewish propaganda".

It's hard to argue against things when there are prior facts missing, like the birth of humanity. I can't just say alien Gods created us out of the blue. It's soooo frustrating.

What do you do when you are faced with arguments very hard to counter because of the disparities in forma mentis between you and your detractor? How could I argue against the "Race isn't real" propaganda with normies? I can't use the fullness of Satanic knowledge.

I'm starting to think that I should just completely drop this half-assed way of arguing because I don't want to expose myself on the web, and rather use fake accounts and say all I want to say.

Link proof. If you can't find proof, search it because there is. If you are not willing to search don't argue.

Young Faith said:
I find myself arguing with people on the internet and, Gods, that is so frustrating.
Before continuing, yes, I know, it's probably a waste of time to argue like this, even if maybe someone reading my comments will learn some bits of Satanic Truth.

Anyway:
I was arguing about the reality of Races, and as with some other things, I find myself surrounded by modern studies that I really can't counter argument because I can't just go "Satan made Races and I know it because He told Maxine that told us and your links are all jewish propaganda".

It's hard to argue against things when there are prior facts missing, like the birth of humanity. I can't just say alien Gods created us out of the blue. It's soooo frustrating.

What do you do when you are faced with arguments very hard to counter because of the disparities in forma mentis between you and your detractor? How could I argue against the "Race isn't real" propaganda with normies? I can't use the fullness of Satanic knowledge.

I'm starting to think that I should just completely drop this half-assed way of arguing because I don't want to expose myself on the web, and rather use fake accounts and say all I want to say.

Look on sites like Amren, Amerika.org, VDARE, balder ex-libris. They often have articles touching on race. The last especially is a trove of books oft forgot. See their archive section. Send me a message with your email. I can send you a selection of PDF's downloaded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back