Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Video Promoting the 'Holocaust Exposed' Website

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
I had already posted a video, but I ended up deleting both the video and the post, after finding out some issues with it.

Here's the new version: https://odysee.com/@SSBrigadeMalaysia:d/Holocaust-Exposed:7

It was initially supposed to be a 2-3 minute short video, but given the complexity of the subject at hand, I got carried away. However, in this new version of the video, I managed to make it a little shorter.

Please let me know what you think and how it can be improved!

Share it around, but be careful to hide your digital identity.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I had already posted a video, but I ended up deleting both the video and the post, after finding out some issues with it.

Here's the new version: https://odysee.com/@SSBrigadeMalaysia:d/Holocaust-Exposed:7

It was initially supposed to be a 2-3 minute short video, but given the complexity of the subject at hand, I got carried away. However, in this new version of the video, I managed to make it a little shorter.

Please let me know what you think and how it can be improved!

Share it around, but be careful to hide your digital identity.
Well done brother!

Very greate video! Very good quality!

You should try to make a video about every "creation" of the jews, including, christianity, judaism, islam, and bolsevik, and how these tied together, and what their goal is.

Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback.

AFODO said:
Very greate video! Very good quality!

You should try to make a video about every "creation" of the jews, including, christianity, judaism, islam, and bolsevik, and how these tied together, and what their goal is.

I certainly will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back