Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Website with articles about the enemy

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
https://earthnewspaper.com/

I recently discovered a very interesting website with videos, news, articles, quotes, memes, and more, all about the enemy. I haven't read the entirety of the website yet, so there may be some Xian nonsense included, but there is also a lot of useful information that can be used to expose the Jews on the internet for their crimes against humanity. It would be ideal to take certain elements from this website, like quotes, news, memes, etc., and create something unique with it with links to our websites.

BlackOnyx8 said:
https://earthnewspaper.com/

I recently discovered a very interesting website with videos, news, articles, quotes, memes, and more, all about the enemy. I haven't read the entirety of the website yet, so there may be some Xian nonsense included, but there is also a lot of useful information that can be used to expose the Jews on the internet for their crimes against humanity. It would be ideal to take certain elements from this website, like quotes, news, memes, etc., and create something unique with it with links to our websites.

Yes, you would have to process their material beforehand. I usually just use the Control + F command, then type Satan, to check websites like this. In this case, it is still the same anti-Satanic theme, unfortunately.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424821 time=1676496430 user_id=21286]

I failed to see that. My bad. But I figured it would have something of that nature, these websites usually do, hence the disclaimer.

I usually take things from these websites, mostly quotes, news or facts about the jews to make infographics to share on social media. I looked through some of the memes there, they also seemed decent, so I will also use some of them on which I will put links to our sites.

BlackOnyx8 said:
I looked through some of the memes there, they also seemed decent, so I will also use some of them on which I will put links to our sites.

I would be careful to avoid a situation where it looks like JoS just blatantly ripped off their memes, or something like that.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=424839 time=1676503928 user_id=21286]
I would be careful to avoid a situation where it looks like JoS just blatantly ripped off their memes, or something like that.

I do not believe that it would be likely for JoS to be seen as having blatantly plagiarized memes; it is likely that these were taken from the internet. Nonetheless, I will take your warning into consideration and be sure to ensure that any material used is sufficiently processed, so as to not lead to any potential misunderstanding in terms of originality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back