Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

livestream running on loop forever.

SATchives

https://odysee.com/@FearlessTruthVideos:b/ControversialDocumentaries:9

Here is the link to the live stream, currently I'm looping the escape the jewtrix, share the link in odysee comments/gab/ even twitter if you dare :lol:

can I get some support from the 30 people who viewed this article to make an odysee account and like the stream, it'll help.

Done! But, I can't access the content, it says
"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed, or because the format is not supported."
I don't understand why it doesn't work

How can I put this on my channel to literally run all the time without ever ending, and playing the documentaries or whatever?

Let me know.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How can I put this on my channel to literally run all the time without ever ending, and playing the documentaries or whatever?

Let me know.

Sure thing Brother, let me write a guide right now.

Step one, have either 25 tokens, or have subscription, to access live stream feature.

download the free streaming software https://obsproject.com/ open broadcasting system.

then go to odysee, click live button up top

add title, thumbnail and description, like usual.

then click the other tab local setup

take the server, and the server code

and put it in settings in obs

underneath sources there is a '+'

you might have to have VLC already downloaded, not sure because I already had it downloaded it before I did this.

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

click VLC video source

new window pops up

make sure create new is selection and hit ok

next screen click '+' again and add your folder with all your videos you want to play in it.

to make sure all videos stay centered i had to create a group.
right click the vlc source and click group selected items.

then right click the group and make it centered, or whichever you want for me i centered vertically. and added memes on the black spaces. you can add images by clicks + under source and adding media.

here is the settings i used, might have to be different for your setup.

sshivafr said:
"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed, or because the format is not supported."

can you check to see if it's working for you now? it's working for me, but and I see some people are viewing it, I wonder if they are already censoring it in some countries.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Let me know.

also when you are in the setup there is a loop setting make sure that is checked so then it will just loop whatever videos you have in that folder.

also obs has a linux installation. currently i'm on a heavily modified windows. but i'm sure it's the same. vlc is on linux as well.

also make sure only the audio from the vlc video source (or whatever you named it) is playing, mute mic and everything else

My biggest issues i had was getting the videos to all be center aligned, even now sometimes a video will start and not be aligned center, I created a group thought that fixed it, but just a moment ago I checked and when it transitioned to on of your documentaries it was not aligned. I'll figure it out. for the time being just center it for each one until the loop ends. then it should be aligned for every single video when the loop restarts.

seems the fix for the alignment issue is here. https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/help-getting-videos-from-vlc-playlist-to-be-centered-and-sized-properly.97851/

SATchives said:
sshivafr said:

can you check to see if it's working for you now? it's working for me, but and I see some people are viewing it, I wonder if they are already censoring it in some countries.

I always get the same message regardless of the browser.
I think it's about the country. Anything that talks about the race of lizards is strictly forbidden in my country, the so-called Country of Human Rights :lol: :roll:

In any case, what matters is that I subscribe to your channel so that you can reach the desired number of subscribers.
Always help your brothers and sisters when they have good initiatives, that's the only thing that matters to me.

sshivafr said:
SATchives said:
sshivafr said:

I always get the same message regardless of the browser.
I think it's about the country. Anything that talks about the race of lizards is strictly forbidden in my country, the so-called Country of Human Rights :lol: :roll:

In any case, what matters is that I subscribe to your channel so that you can reach the desired number of subscribers.
Always help your brothers and sisters when they have good initiatives, that's the only thing that matters to me.

you should definitely invest in a no log vpn for outside ur country

That's awesome! I would try to run this on my Raspberry Pi or an old laptop, but my upload speed is way too slow for that. However, that hasn't stopped me from gathering some "Anti-Semitic" movies and posting them elsewhere.

How do you create a playlist? I can only run one video at a time. And also, do you need to have the computer on at all times? If I close the app it breaks the livestream.

I am running mine on linux and it's a little different than yours, mine doesn't require VLC. But there's a similar button to add media, I put the video there, but if I put another one, they both run at the same time.

BlackOnyx8 said:

How do you create a playlist? I can only run one video at a time. And also, do you need to have the computer on at all times? If I close the app it breaks the livestream.

I am running mine on linux and it's a little different than yours, mine doesn't require VLC. But there's a similar button to add media, I put the video there, but if I put another one, they both run at the same time.

under media source i used vlc video source chose the directory i had all my videos in and it plays them back to back.

That's why it doesn't work for me, I don't have the VLC option. And yeah I have it installed on my computer, which is weird. I installed a few other versions of it and still nothing. Guess I'll just do it manually then.

BlackOnyx8 said:

That's why it doesn't work for me, I don't have the VLC option. And yeah I have it installed on my computer, which is weird. I installed a few other versions of it and still nothing. Guess I'll just do it manually then.

ah that is an issue. just a little rearching, not sure if you are using arch linux, but you have to do this

build OBS with DDISABLE_VLC=OFF

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=267288

if you are using debian maybe try looking it up with your version of linux

i think this is the reason why it got disabled on arch https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/70794

here is another post, unrelated to arch that suggest downloading an older version

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/vlc-video-source-not-showing-up.83746/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back