Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rumble is shit

SATchives

Got deactivated in less than a few hours. I wouldn't recommend using rumble, stand by free speech is an obvious lie. I emailed them but doubt they will do shit about about it.

SATchives said:
Got deactivated in less than a few hours. I wouldn't recommend using rumble, stand by free speech is an obvious lie. I emailed them but doubt they will do shit about about it.

I might get into TikTok, have you tried that yet? In my country kids, teens and adults are all over TikTok consuming endless hours of pointless empty content.

It might require some subtleness with the wording, but I think it's worth a try.

BlackOnyx8 said:
SATchives said:

I might get into TikTok, have you tried that yet? In my country kids, teens and adults are all over TikTok consuming endless hours of pointless empty content.

It might require some subtleness with the wording, but I think it's worth a try.

email Deepscrub or NakedPluto, as I think they looked into this, at least to some amount

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back