Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seizing Wonderful Opportunity

Blackdragon666

There is a huge wave of awakening toward the jews all over social media currently. This is from Kanye West and Kyrie Irving being canceled for 'antisemitism'. Millions of people are curious about the fact that jews apparently can't be criticized.

I say we spread our links in a coordinated move. This is a thread for anyone interested. We can use fake accounts on Twitter and anywhere else.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397852 time=1667690119 user_id=19170]
There is a huge wave of awakening toward the jews all over social media currently. This is from Kanye West and Kyrie Irving being canceled for 'antisemitism'. Millions of people are curious about the fact that jews apparently can't be criticized.

I say we spread our links in a coordinated move. This is a thread for anyone interested. We can use fake accounts on Twitter and anywhere else.

#TheNoticing is being used to show people noticing the patterns after these two Black celebrities were canceled.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397853 time=1667690282 user_id=19170]
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=397852 time=1667690119 user_id=19170]

#TheNoticing is being used to show people noticing the patterns after these two Black celebrities were canceled.

This hash tag is literally trending by the way. Not a better time to expose these goblins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back