Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme Art Backgrounds / Meme Making

SATchives

if you have ideas for memes/background images for memes, describe what you are looking for and i'll attempt to make it, if you have a meme/picture as reference share that

Also if aside from memes if you want art for any reason of any* kind let I'll make it *(I won't put the Gods names through this process I feel that is disrespectful personally, )

I'll also use this thread to share what I think could be used as templates as I mess around with this tech

lastly I''ll say any help will help, if all you have is the idea, or words you want to share on a meme, sharing that will be enough for me to make templates or something out of it.

Anything asked for by Brothers/Sisters, i'll upload and share back to this thread by quoting whomever, so that you can edit and use how you would like.

I like using the "two-button" meme template, I normally use it when I'm taking aim at hypocrite Christian whistleblowers, who you know.....claim they wanna save the world/your soul, and then the next minute glorify that "god" is destroying and murdering the world for not being jewish.

6wv7hh.jpg

Problem is, people always put links to their social media on the template (obviously not safe to be posting on a JoS forum), so I can't provide an direct image link here, but if you search it up, you'll be able to see it and photo-edit away any links to social media accounts.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
I like using the "two-button" meme template, I normally use it when I'm taking aim at hypocrite Christian whistleblowers, who you know.....claim they wanna save the world/your soul, and then the next minute glorify that "god" is destroying and murdering the world for not being jewish.

6wv7hh.jpg

Problem is, people always put links to their social media on the template (obviously not safe to be posting on a JoS forum), so I can't provide an direct image link here, but if you search it up, you'll be able to see it and photo-edit away any links to social media accounts.

This is a good meme
https://imgflip.com and other sites have it

I tried to get the A.I to create this, but it was difficult on this one.

the A.I is better at art than complex idea, this is why originally I thought it would be useful to make art for follows, and views.,

If anyone remembers the app whisper, where you could take a back ground and text in front, that's probably the best that this a.i art can do.

like Desolate lands, post apocalyptical, with naming the jews as the makers of mass destruction weapons is an example that comes to mind.

Or animals / nature and jew name some atrocity that they do to animals

ghoulish darth sideus looking pope, and anti-xian quote

I'll brain storm something

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back