Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pictures, art, and AI

SATchives

Not the biggest fan of A.I considering i'm not sure what goes on behind closed doors. but there is technology out there that can help us with our initiatives.

Stable diffusion is opensource a.i for making photos pictures and art.

Docker and linux guides here https://stablediffusionguides.carrd.co/#linux

visions of chaos for windows here https://softology.pro/voc.htm

you'll need a beefy computer for local installation you should be fine to run locally if you have 12 gb of vram, but you might not be able to do some things, I use 24gb of vram.

if you don't have beefy gpu,
the ways below are ways to run it without a gpu.

use demo here https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

use google colab (using google gpus) https://pharmapsychotic.com/tools.html bunch of links here. vast.ai or runpod.io are google colab alternatives, using the .ipynb from above

(fast_stable_diffusion_AUTOMATIC1111.ipynb
from link above says it has low vram, I use automatic1111 locally so I know it's decent have not tried this colab though.)

if you use google colab do it on a different machine than what you do your main SS stuff, and same with windows.

there's a lot of tutorials online, I just wanted to put this out there so you all can learn that this exists and pursue it if wanted. I see potential business applications in regular life as well using this tech. Making money is a responsibility of ours to do as well.

the profile picture is art from a prompt came from this

i'll give a prompt example

was made with this prompt

whimsical wolf with flowers with glitter black, sitting on a bed of succulents, pastel colors. intricate, extremely detailed, hyperdetailed, Tomasz Alen Kopera, maximalism, futuristic, 8K, polished

you can pick any artist, or multiple artists, i just picked this prompt randomly off the internet I have no idea who the artist is in all honesty.

the morality of this aside this technology should be used for the pursuit of truth.

grow a following on twit using this technology, I'll be trying to do this.

Personally I don't believe it a good idea to conflate Spiritual Satanism with "AI" art.

The moral implications are dubious at best with this technology, and it does not reflect well upon Spiritual Satanism to promote it through something which in principle destroys a create process when a major part about Spiritual Satanism is in regards to mastering the force of creation and expanding ones ability to create in this world.

"AI" art goes against that very principle by virtue of its entire functionality.

Trying to build a following on Twitter based on this, and then trying to use "AI" art to promote Spiritual Satanism somehow is definitely a dubious approach at best.

Though I don't mean to shut down your thought. This is merely my opinion on the matter.

I am curious how you'd even plan to do that in the first place.

You would post generated pictures on Twitter and attempt to build a following from that, and then somehow put messages on them directing people to the truth?

To use a software based on the theft of talent and human creativity to direct people towards the JoS seems to me counterintuitive and would reflect poorly upon the JoS more than anything.

Maybe explain some more thoughts you have on how this would look like in practice to you?

Hail Satan!

I don't believe it's conflating, as you are not putting SS ideas into the A.I art, just using the AI art to grow a following then stopping that, and spreading the truth afterwards.

Maybe I am wrong, but I figure getting the truth out is more important than anything.

I personally feel that it's just a tool like any technology, but I'm not an artist. I also think any art that is produced by a human, will have a certain level of energy to it that can never be replaced by A.I, especially when it comes to hand made pieces.

I'll try to word my thought process a bit better.

the model of thought was

option one, most straight forward, fast and honest method would be to

post art with saying from where it came from, there are communities posting their #aigeneratedart #stablediffusion tags already, simply be honest share the a.i generated art as is. gather followers. when you have a following, start sharing memes instead of art, and links behind a link shortener.

a more dubious method perhaps, is taking the art from the A.I and editing yourself to get rid of errors, add onto it, ect. and posting it as your own art. but I don't see the difference from that and an artist using a stencil and sketch to begin there piece. I leave that to everyone else's opinion

the thirst option and maybe most dubious i suppose would be to create art so well, using this technology until you got art which is indistinguishable from man-made, adding nothing to it yourself. then upload it without saying it's from A.I. You did create it but you did so with words and an advanced machine, that was trained on other peoples work so the question becomes a moral one. is this wrong?

If the reason you don't want to use it is perhaps the fact that jews made it, or had a hand in it and for things such as dreambooth that's definitely truth I made a post about that already, and my suspicious are up in the air for stable diffusion. but that same arguement can be made to manything we have have to use everyday, code, sites, internet, devices, all behind the hands of multibillion dollar companies owned by jews.

I say lets use this technology to put an end to the lies, to get our message out there easier and faster than if we would do it otherwise.

the Art and A.I are just a means to gather a following, and the Memes and Truth are only connected by this following of people.

just as an example lets say you did this up to 20k followers then started posting memes, It would be no different than if a twitter account with 20k followers decided to share the truth after finding it.

the only dubious act is circumventing censorship by staying quite until you have enough followers. and possibly using this technology, without telling those where it came from.

I'm not saying to conflate Spiritual Satanism with A.I and the Truth, but to use one to achieve the reach of another.

Nature, Landscapes, Art of any imagination can be made, shared, then you can put in to the path of those who would not normally see it any other way, the truth, even for a moment you'll plant seeds.

If we want to go foward with this, Since I do have the GPU and limited knowledge of how this technology works I could create an icedrive and put all the art I make there, shoddy or not, and then let the community use it much like a template to create even better art that then could be shared for us to use this way.

I'm just gonna play with numbers, lets just imagine a year long effort of 50 members on twitter, growing twitter via (insert genre) art , or however you want to do it, then we all grow to many followers and all share things in a subtle but non banning way such as memes/links shorteners (like t.ly), and reach millions and millions of people. maybe some get banned on day one, or maybe not. I know this is all speculative and what not.

I'm just trying to brain storm ideas

but this concept could be taken with any idea and applied in the same way.

sharing other peoples art with tags
comedic memes
quotes
non cancel-able memes
political but not bannable memes
home-made music
irl photography

however all these do take a lot more resources, finding memes making music finding quotes, versus pushing a button, and saying see what this machine can do, until you reach a certain amount of followers. or any of the other methods.

you could do the same by grabbing other peoples art online and sharing it with with tags and references but that still I think is more work when I need to build my business, to make money, work out / train to fight, and I need to do RTR's and Meditate.

If I can push a button make art, and put that art online to get attention, then eventually use that attention to spread the truth. I honestly do not see anything wrong with it, but then again maybe I'm wrong

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion to be honest.

"To use a software based on the theft of talent and human creativity to direct people towards the JoS seems to me counterintuitive and would reflect poorly upon the JoS more than anything."

I want to clarify that I feel this, and this bothers me as well if I didn't make that clear in my reply,
I just happen to ask myself also things like, can art be looked at like ideas and that over time it's okay to use that idea. such as patents, or if a style if ever used is actually stolen? as people copy styles all the time the only difference is one is being copied by a brain and the other is being copied by an artificial brain, It gets really complicated in my head when I think about it.

VoiceofEnki said:

This is a situation where you have to use some of the enemies weapons against them.

If you are a Eco-Activist, for example, and you refuse to drive a car out of support for your beliefs, this will rob you of time needed to further your beliefs. The same applies here if we stage a total boycott of anything possibly linked to the enemy.

However, my main concern is whether you can actually get something out of the AI that is useful, besides just a rough idea.
That is what decides whether doing this is even worth the potential downsides.

SATchives said:

See my reply to VoE, as well.

As for the ethics of this, yes there are some problems, but I don't believe as bad considering our circumstances in warfare. An AI is never going to replace someone who has trained their brain and soul for creative pursuits.

I doubt that we could get sued for using this art, therefore any moral concerns pertaining to creativity can be viewed as a sacrifice for the greater good. Imagine how much better off human creativity will be when the enemy is destroyed. Let's not stifle ourselves prematurely.

I'm by no means good at making the art yet, but I've gotten a lot better than when i started a week ago.

Some art is easier to make than others.

I uploaded a what I made the other day.
feel free to use however you want
https://icedrive.net/s/VZSzhhxw7Pyww1fA3AGyjRzyZvCB

Here is a website that I used to learn prompt ideas
https://lexica.art/

SATchives said:

I looked through your images. Some of this is ok, but others are not very useful for actual warfare/meme generation.
Capturing SS emotions is one thing, but turning it into a persuasive message is another thing.

Some of these are good starting points, but I think it may be better to directly find some SS who have the artistic ability to create memes.

You seem to have good online skills managing social media accounts. Perhaps you have artistic abilities as well, but it is better to focus on your specialty.

Perhaps make a new thread asking for SS to draw you certain images which can then craft into a meme.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395180 time=1666550383 user_id=21286]
SATchives said:

I looked through your images. Some of this is ok, but others are not very useful for actual warfare/meme generation.
Capturing SS emotions is one thing, but turning it into a persuasive message is another thing.

Some of these are good starting points, but I think it may be better to directly find some SS who have the artistic ability to create memes.

You seem to have good online skills managing social media accounts. Perhaps you have artistic abilities as well, but it is better to focus on your specialty.

Perhaps make a new thread asking for SS to draw you certain images which can then craft into a meme.

I was never thinking of conflating the art from A.I with meme making, generally just putting an art picture up and putting words on it isn't enough for a good meme, usually a meme is an idea expressed more deeply.

My original thoughts where to gain a following using art, then either make new memes or use some of the ones i've collected over the years to express ideas after i gained the following.

If you think this technology can be used to make meme, i'll open up a thread asking for ideas. and will make whatever anyone wants. and upload it to the thread for people to edit however.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=395073 time=1666492509 user_id=21286]
VoiceofEnki said:

This is a situation where you have to use some of the enemies weapons against them.

If you are a Eco-Activist, for example, and you refuse to drive a car out of support for your beliefs, this will rob you of time needed to further your beliefs. The same applies here if we stage a total boycott of anything possibly linked to the enemy.

However, my main concern is whether you can actually get something out of the AI that is useful, besides just a rough idea.
That is what decides whether doing this is even worth the potential downsides.

SATchives said:

See my reply to VoE, as well.

As for the ethics of this, yes there are some problems, but I don't believe as bad considering our circumstances in warfare. An AI is never going to replace someone who has trained their brain and soul for creative pursuits.

I doubt that we could get sued for using this art, therefore any moral concerns pertaining to creativity can be viewed as a sacrifice for the greater good. Imagine how much better off human creativity will be when the enemy is destroyed. Let's not stifle ourselves prematurely.

Yeah you are right on this.

I am generally put off by the idea of AI art and have strong opinions regarding it, however I do also see there can be positive applications for it.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back