Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suggestions for apps/platforms?

Banned from Minds and Reddit. Reddit doesn't let me link, nor add files. 7chan and 4chan are full of dead brain methheads and animal fetishists (plus the annoying captcha).
For some reason, my videos on Dailymotion can't be found, even if I made them public with Partner HQ
Thought about Gab, Deviant, Pinterest, Tumblr, are people active there?
Last option Quora.
How do you manage to spread the message..
Thought about the common Twitter, Instagram, Discord etc but aren't they full of NPCs? Is there hope there?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Banned from Minds and Reddit. Reddit doesn't let me link, nor add files. 7chan and 4chan are full of dead brain methheads and animal fetishists (plus the annoying captcha).
For some reason, my videos on Dailymotion can't be found, even if I made them public with Partner HQ
Last option Quora.
Thought about the common Twitter, Instagram, Discord etc but aren't they full of NPCs? Is there hope there?
Not everyone who uses these is a NPC lol. I would say try with Instagram

Serbon said:
I made an Instagram account a week ago with the name "Satan is Truth". I set a password and email. I was sent a verification email and when I inserted the code, it wouldn't accept it. Turns out my account was terminated BEFORE I even properly made it.

Instagram is not safe.

Hellenic SS said:
Serbon said:
I made an Instagram account a week ago with the name "Satan is Truth". I set a password and email. I was sent a verification email and when I inserted the code, it wouldn't accept it. Turns out my account was terminated BEFORE I even properly made it.

Instagram is not safe.

Wasn't it because you used VPN? Because I created a Satanic account with a Satanic name, without a VPN, it did not get banned, but when I tried to make one with VPN, it did the same as yours, I couldn't even log in because it was banned instantly.

Anyways Instagram is not safe and neither those platforms that the OP mentioned.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Last option Quora.

When registration to most of these platforms with a Satanic name, posting Satanic content, you are shouting that "Hey Jews, I'm a Satanist fighting against you, here is my location, email address, feel free to send curses, bye!"

Read the privacy police, and if they collect ip adress, or anything that you did not give them when registration, than it is not to be trusted. They should only collect things that you give them.

The least bad platform for uploading videos and other files is Odysee,
https://odysee.com/$/privacypolicy

They collect information that you provide them, and they do not sell them. This in itself is very good so yeah. Not to mention that most people who use odysee, use it because they want to stay safe, so they are might be aware of Jews, or simply aware of that there is a ruling power which is bad. So our videos fit here very well. As I know they do not even delete Holohoax denial videos and basically nothing about us.

So this is not only a good platform for safety, but also good because of the community and freedom of posting whatever.

AFODO said:
Wasn't it because you used VPN? Because I created a Satanic account with a Satanic name, without a VPN, it did not get banned, but when I tried to make one with VPN, it did the same as yours, I couldn't even log in because it was banned instantly.
Thing is, I didn't use a VPN. It was probably the name.

As for Odysee, it really is a safe haven for us Satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back