Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Physical Activism

Greetings! I intend to spread around QR codes on building, walls, in parks etc, directing to our websites.
How can I prevent or what should I do if a persons scans them, is extremely angry that someone spreads this information and waits for me to return in that place to physically approach me for it? I don't wanna give explanations to anyone, in theory it's a free country. Some possibilities:
-threat and/or physical violence, but I think I could go to the police for that. Well questioning the holyhoax is illegal here, so could the police rather blame me than an aggressor and fine me?
-that's the second option: legal trouble if I'm identified. Because, if I saw QR codes pasted somewhere I'd follow out of curiosity the one who put them there (like taking the QR code from where it's put, then hanging around that place the next days to see who comes to replace it). Now, if a person with this mentality is a xian jerk, they could not only find who I am which wouldn't be a problem after all but maybe they'll throw me to the police.
-Social stigma: Living close to narrow minded communities, if one of them finds out that someone is posting Satanic stickers around, and they find out who I am, well, all of them are gonna know in a matter of days. Literally the neighbours I meet when walking down the stairs, the cashier from the shop at the end of the street, everyone I live close to. Because it's 'hot news' and they spread fast. Best scenario in this case is that none of them picks up my QRs anymore, worst case, well, it can always get worse.
Now, if someone approaches me aggressively and there's a crowd (it's usually crowded here), things can escalate to physical altercation. At the same time, I can't go to paste a QR code once a month to ease suspicion because I want them to be effective. And if someone wanted to find who I am what can I do to stop them? I mean, they can leave their phone filming through their window and still see who's distributing the evil nazi material :lol: Should I travel by bus to the nearest even more crowded city (it's close by, yet no one knows me there) once a week or so and post QRs there?
Lately, some mudslimes also moved in the neighbourhood.
Okay, this is going to be interesting.
Any tips, please! I really want to do this work for Father (can be as or more effective than online activism, for example putting a QR code in bus stations, it will stay there forever as long as someone doesn't pick it, meanwhile a comment can be forgotten among thousands of other comments)

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings! I intend to spread around QR codes on building, walls, in parks etc, directing to our websites.
How can I prevent or what should I do if a persons scans them, is extremely angry that someone spreads this information and waits for me to return in that place to physically approach me for it? I don't wanna give explanations to anyone, in theory it's a free country. Some possibilities:
-threat and/or physical violence, but I think I could go to the police for that. Well questioning the holyhoax is illegal here, so could the police rather blame me than an aggressor and fine me?
-that's the second option: legal trouble if I'm identified. Because, if I saw QR codes pasted somewhere I'd follow out of curiosity the one who put them there (like taking the QR code from where it's put, then hanging around that place the next days to see who comes to replace it). Now, if a person with this mentality is a xian jerk, they could not only find who I am which wouldn't be a problem after all but maybe they'll throw me to the police.
-Social stigma: Living close to narrow minded communities, if one of them finds out that someone is posting Satanic stickers around, and they find out who I am, well, all of them are gonna know in a matter of days. Literally the neighbours I meet when walking down the stairs, the cashier from the shop at the end of the street, everyone I live close to. Because it's 'hot news' and they spread fast. Best scenario in this case is that none of them picks up my QRs anymore, worst case, well, it can always get worse.
Now, if someone approaches me aggressively and there's a crowd (it's usually crowded here), things can escalate to physical altercation. At the same time, I can't go to paste a QR code once a month to ease suspicion because I want them to be effective. And if someone wanted to find who I am what can I do to stop them? I mean, they can leave their phone filming through their window and still see who's distributing the evil nazi material :lol: Should I travel by bus to the nearest even more crowded city (it's close by, yet no one knows me there) once a week or so and post QRs there?
Lately, some mudslimes also moved in the neighbourhood.
Okay, this is going to be interesting.
Any tips, please! I really want to do this work for Father (can be as or more effective than online activism, for example putting a QR code in bus stations, it will stay there forever as long as someone doesn't pick it, meanwhile a comment can be forgotten among thousands of other comments)
People have better things to do than wait for a second coming from you.

Some will be curious and some will be shocked, but that's okay, the important thing is that the information and the message is spread.

The QR code is a nice idea. I never used it, I usually use the old stickers that used to be on HP Micama's website.

I've thought about those possibilites, although not in such an extreme manner. What I do to avoid them is always go at night time, wearing dark clothes, and something to cover my head (like a hat or something), during covid time I would take a mask, you can still do it these days. Anyway just don't use the clothes you'd normally use, use some different combination.

I would never put stickers where there is people around, I'd go to places that were crowded during the day but empty at night.

Never go back to the same location to replace the sticker, in several months. This is a big town, so I always go to random locations and neighborhoods.

I usually put the stickers in bus stops, next to supermarket doors (if they have cameras, don't), sometimes next to residential buildings, and all over busy streets, next to school doors or nearby if they have cameras.

I have been using this system for years and never got caught. The point is to this in a subtle way, although some people sometimes see me, I was never recognized. Also it helps to act naturally, people do this all the time to advertise their businesses. Do not start looking around in a suspicious way as that will raise awareness from someone who is looking at you in a distance.

Some years ago I also tried a diffent method, I would print an entire page with information, put it on an envelop. Make hundreds of these and put in mailboxes, like if I was advertising my business or whatever, people do that all the time here. Just don't get caught by people who live in the building.

You need to be creative with this. Chances are nobody cares about what you're doing, but it could go wrong, yes. Specially if you're spreading stuff about the jews which can get you in legal trouble in some countries.

BlackOnyx8 said:

The QR code is a nice idea. I never used it, I usually use the old stickers that used to be on HP Micama's website.

I've thought about those possibilites, although not in such an extreme manner. What I do to avoid them is always go at night time, wearing dark clothes, and something to cover my head (like a hat or something), during covid time I would take a mask, you can still do it these days. Anyway just don't use the clothes you'd normally use, use some different combination.

I would never put stickers where there is people around, I'd go to places that were crowded during the day but empty at night.

Never go back to the same location to replace the sticker, in several months. This is a big town, so I always go to random locations and neighborhoods.

I usually put the stickers in bus stops, next to supermarket doors (if they have cameras, don't), sometimes next to residential buildings, and all over busy streets, next to school doors or nearby if they have cameras.

I have been using this system for years and never got caught. The point is to this in a subtle way, although some people sometimes see me, I was never recognized. Also it helps to act naturally, people do this all the time to advertise their businesses. Do not start looking around in a suspicious way as that will raise awareness from someone who is looking at you in a distance.

Some years ago I also tried a diffent method, I would print an entire page with information, put it on an envelop. Make hundreds of these and put in mailboxes, like if I was advertising my business or whatever, people do that all the time here. Just don't get caught by people who live in the building.

You need to be creative with this. Chances are nobody cares about what you're doing, but it could go wrong, yes. Specially if you're spreading stuff about the jews which can get you in legal trouble in some countries.

Guys I have read one pdf on the library of Jos abaut physical activism whith another title maybe, but now I don't find it, can you help me?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back