Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to create a google account anonimously?

Fiery Pluto

i wanted to create a google account to use youtube to spread the truth but when i'm creating the account, it wants my phone number to verify my identity. Is it safe and i can proceed or is there another way to use youtube anonimously?

Devi usare un applicazione oppure un sito web che ti offre l'opportunità di avere un numero di telefono temporaneo o fittizio per inviare e ricevere messaggi e chiamate. In alternativa, puoi sempre acquistare una sim temporanea o affittare un numero usa e getta.

You must use an application or website that offers you the opportunity to have a temporary or fictitious phone number to send and receive messages / calls. Otherwise, you can buy a temporary sim or rent a disposable number.

Do not provide your real phone number or any other personal details!

These websites will most often not work with Google and many other services as they can somehow detect it is a ficticious number, at least that's my experience with it.

For Google you need to have an actual phone (not linked to your name of course), you can buy a disosable phone for about 20 euro, and you can have a free sim card or even if you buy them, they're cheap. Use that to verify your identity and then remove the battery.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back