Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Commentary for Gaia (pro-Pleiadians).

ᚴᛅᚱᛚ

Hello friends, I don't know if you know "Gaia". It is a community of people working on the elevation of Humanity, BUT, under the cover of the Pleiadians. So I wrote a comment, hoping that people question themselves.

maxresdefault.jpg

"The Pleiadians and the Galactic Confederation are not allies of Humanity. It's a Trojan Horse. They are there to gain our trust. We live in a world where every piece of information that comes out is controlled, monitored by the New World Order, especially information about extraterrestrials ! So if the elites don't censor channels like Gaia, if they don't prevent the broadcast of documentary series like "Ancient Aliens" it's because it's part of the plan ! The Pentagon meeting is not a disclosure, but a resumption of control over the discourse. They are still in control ! It's the same guys who say: "NO UFOs DO NOT EXIST, THEY ARE WEATHER PHENOMENA !" It's the same guys who tell you now: "UFOs ARE REAL, BUT ARE NOT ALIENS." And, let's stop the bullshit for five minutes. Tomorrow they will tell you that yes the extraterrestrials exist and who are the good ones, who are the bad guys. And of course, you will believe them! Watch Scott Peters' V series, and you'll understand what awaits us.

Another thing, the Pleiadians are not the ones who erected the monumental temples of antiquity, they are not the pagan gods of old. No, this is a usurpation. The Pleiadians are of the same race as the Annunakis, but are not responsible for the great human civilizations ! On the other hand, it is they who are responsible for the global Flood (Ragnarök), it is they who are responsible for the nuclear war (Mahabharata), it is they who command the Saurians and the Greys, it is they who have brought the ideology of the one god (Judaism, Christianity, Islam), it is they who brought us communism and its gaggle of tyrants. Once again, the Galactic Confederation are the enemies of Gentile Humanity. Certainly, once on Earth, the Pleiadians will not hesitate to get rid of our elites. Again in order to gain our trust and thus turn us against the real good aliens. That is to say the gods that our ancestors worshiped long ago. So, to all who are awake on this subject, BEWARE! If the N.W.O. lets documentaries, channels like Gaia or Sirius Disclosure reach the general public, it's not for nothing.

Heill Odin !

Heill Pagans Gods !"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPmxKnx7lGc&t=24s
https://www.gaia.com/

I've heard stories about the Pleiadians not all being on the same side. Which could further confuse the average NPC into mistaking a Pleiadians for a Gentile Pagan God. These Alien eyed Nordic looking Pleiadians keep shilling the idea of the Ascended Masters coming to save us. There are at least three Ascended Masters/Federation groups; Ashtar Command, Galactic Federation of the Light, and a group ran by Sanat Kumara. Not sure which ones are real or just made up from that list. The enemy loves making up misinformation to waste our time.

Also some could be CGI special effects. Government has the tech to make something appear in front of you that looks like an ET or a God/Goddess.

I think there are no such thing as pleadians. It is just a another psy-op reptillians and greys use in order to trick humans into being complacent. "Just wait, and be lazy, and we'll save you, you sinful goys."

I have watched that gaia for years. Cosmic Disclosure was okay but just didnt really give you anything at all.

There is a lot of good health n fitness progs on it.

I didnt see anywhere to put us on it.

I will keep a look.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back