Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

YouTube channel

Ninetailedfox

My main passion in life has always been psychic power and the occult. So I want to start two youtube channels. One with a secret email that mentions satanism where I talk about our gods and their many names. Specifically how they are aliens. I would talk more about satanic magic on this channel. While on the other channel I use a regular email and do not mention satanism but talk about pop spirituality through a satanic lens. I want to use my voice for both channels but show my face in the pop culture one. Which part of this plan should i not do and why? What should I be careful about cyberly and spiritually?
Would a free vpn be good enough?
Also I want to make money from the pop culture channel in some way. I expect this to be dangerous since it could expose my bank accounts but im not sure if I'm over thinking it.

Ninetailedfox said:
My main passion in life has always been psychic power and the occult. So I want to start two youtube channels. One with a secret email that mentions satanism where I talk about our gods and their many names. Specifically how they are aliens. I would talk more about satanic magic on this channel. While on the other channel I use a regular email and do not mention satanism but talk about pop spirituality through a satanic lens. I want to use my voice for both channels but show my face in the pop culture one. Which part of this plan should i not do and why? What should I be careful about cyberly and spiritually?
Would a free vpn be good enough?
Also I want to make money from the pop culture channel in some way. I expect this to be dangerous since it could expose my bank accounts but im not sure if I'm over thinking it.

Instead off using a secret email, use a different youtube acc with a burner number created linked to this acc fake identity only connect via paid vpn, tor as far as I know is not possibel on youtube and with this one make comments in the comment section to direct people to JOS. You could also in the videos mention 3rd party sites on them you somehow direct the people again anonymous (fake id+ vpn/ tor) to JOS.

On steam I once did see a "game" with which one can create videos with a avatar that is talking like a real person and also change the voice to what ever one wants. This would also give you a extra layer off anonymity. You never know if in the future even normal topics off satanism will be labeled / punished by law.

Skilled IT personnel can connect these two accounts even when you use VPN. Furthermore, you are opening up a vector of attack for possible enemy psychic attacks through your appearance. Having your banking details connected to a channel has risks as well. These are the overall risks. Take time to study how to mitigate and to lessen any potential downfalls as much as possible.

Lastly, I am not sure how well jewish tube would work for being open about Satan, for any meaningful amount of audience anyway. You might face considerable adverse reaction if you try to grow beyond few hundred or thousand subscribers. I am aware that many fake satanist channels are around and some even have audience of thousands, but all of these are sharing more or less corrupted info or outright blashphemy. Your channel would be breath of fresh air, but all things considered, will you make it? It is hostile territory, be careful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back