Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JoSM Needs Slogans/Sound Effects

FancyMancy

In the future, when we advertise JoSM in official advertising campaigns on TV, radio, billboards, etc. - and also now, for on the Internet warfare - the end of the advertisement would need a slogan. I am thinking one eternal-slogan, one which is meaningful and deliberate; perhaps other smaller adverts would have temporary slogans or other permanent slogans for different reasons, but with the full main slogan, as well.

I have not put much thought into this, but straight off the top of my head, one could be like in a 30-second advert, the last 3.5 seconds could be "Joy of Satan Ministries - unlocking the secrets of the Universe personally" or "for Earth and Her Legitimate Inhabitants" or "not for derivatives" or "ridding Earth and Beyond of plagues and infestations", etc. Notice the deliberate capitalisation and non-capitalisation. For the eternal slogan, it should be something that has meaning both now and in 10 000 years, if JoSM still exists, but even if the Ministry does not exist then, the meaning would still be correct both now and also for and in the future. It would never be anything like "fighting your battles or you" or anything similar; maybe "strengthening, empowering and advancing ourselves through works and meditations", etc.

After the slogan, for the electronic adverts, there would be a 1 or 2 second sound effect which identifies JoSM. There could be different sound effects for different things, with a main one, like with the slogans above.

At the ends of JoSM videos, there could be either the full 30 seconds of advertising like this, or maybe a small 5 second slogan and sound effect.

I am not the authourity on this. I wouldn't have much, or any, say. I do think it is needed, or would be needed, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back