Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tips for activism in Tiktok?

Ice Heart

I plan to create an account to promote Jos no Tiktok. I already have everything in mind about VPN, fake number, email fake etc.

I have no idea of content creation. I don't want to start with Nazism, aliens, "diabolical" things and themes that would scare people. I want to say things in a way that attracts them to Jos, but without scaring them. One idea I have is to use the hastags of things about "witches on tiktok", aliens, anti-communism, etc. I also think of Wicca Hastags, also Candomblé and Umbanda, which are two religions present in my country, to attract people to our site.

The tip I want to ask is: How can I produce content attractive without scaring people with our "conspiracy theories"?

I am also fluent in several languages, so I will use this to my advantage.

Ice Heart said:
I plan to create an account to promote Jos no Tiktok. I already have everything in mind about VPN, fake number, email fake etc.

I have no idea of content creation. I don't want to start with Nazism, aliens, "diabolical" things and themes that would scare people. I want to say things in a way that attracts them to Jos, but without scaring them. One idea I have is to use the hastags of things about "witches on tiktok", aliens, anti-communism, etc. I also think of Wicca Hastags, also Candomblé and Umbanda, which are two religions present in my country, to attract people to our site.

The tip I want to ask is: How can I produce content attractive without scaring people with our "conspiracy theories"?

I am also fluent in several languages, so I will use this to my advantage.

Lots of media these days is presented in an inflated manner. Therefore, one way to generate views is to present JOS topics in a less serious way, almost like you have just discovered them and are merely showing your teenage peers. People should be drawn out of curiosity, even if it seems close to clickbait.

You could present videos talking about the Gods, videos showing certain anti-christian or anti-kabbalah arguments (without getting too "boring"), and videos showing certain meditations (opening third eye, for example). Try to break down some of the longer texts into bite-sized pieces that people can easily watch.

Younger generations are more open to anti-christian beliefs than they are about nazism. Furthermore, even if you convince them of certain nazi ideals, there is little value in that itself, except where directly tied to Satanism. I don't think it is worth putting effort here.

Similarly, be careful about labeling Jews too openly. I think it is ok to state plainly "Jewish magic says this...", but don't speak about them in a hostile manner. You can refer to globalists, evil occultists, or something similar. Perhaps linking it to pizzagate if possible, or Epstein.

In some situations, it may make sense to hide the Satanic origins by linking JOS through an altered URL (like through an archive site) or hiding the Satanic symbols on the page. In this way, an individual may be more willing to listen to the TikTok's message, instead of getting immediately turned off.

Lastly, try to present the message "plainly", and not overly involved. In a sense, perhaps light-hearted and half-entertaining, half-serious. There will always be people who dislike this content, yet also some naturally drawn to it. Focus on attracting the people to which JOS already appeals. In that way, don't feel like you need to sacrifice entertainment value for excess information.

These are just my ideas, however. I am curious about seeing the responses you get. In my opinion, I think it is more worthwhile to focus on getting views and engagement, even if that requires hiding the origins of the content. Only after the person likes the content, should "harsher" truth be revealed.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=349880 time=1651469012 user_id=21286]
I had already thought about the possibility of publishing our content without mentioning JoS, I gained more confidence now with these tips of yours. The only thing I didn't think about was to promote JoS as if I had just met him. Anyway, thank you very much for the tips, they were splendid. I have already created a TikTok account to promote JoS in Portuguese (link). Soon I will create in English and Spanish as well.

Greetings! What platform is most efficient for spreading the JoS? I have accounts on Quora, Reddit, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, Playstore, Pinterest, DeviantArt, Goodreads, a few shopping sites and I plan to create a blog. I go on sites as BuzzFeed and Bored Panda and sneak into the comments. Do you think that promoting JoS on the dark web would work? I thought about it because it's completely anonymous (that if, a hacker doesn't catch you) but it could be a place only filled with crimes and illegal stuff that people aren't interested in spirituality...
I also thought about Meta and Instagram (but it is linked to fb) - and yes with a fake identity and a VPN but - I don't want to expose myself in such an infected environment with Zucc having his programs with eyes on every piece of info they can decode from things I dont even say.
Do you think Omegle is safe enough (without video obv) or Discord due to it's microphone function? Do you know any other platforms that do not require a phone number?
Do you know a private, maybe encrypted chatting browser or less preferably app that allows you to stay anonymous and people connect I dont know maybe by codes but not through email or phone? Thanks.

Hiya, i was thinking it would be beneficial to have a discord for JOS, because it's easier to chat than on a forum like this. I know some other communities use RocketChat as an alternative to Discord. They aren't encrypted though. There is a sessions app for chatting provided by the Crypto OXEN, it is encrypted, but I don't know how user friendly it is.....

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hiya, i was thinking it would be beneficial to have a discord for JOS, because it's easier to chat than on a forum like this. I know some other communities use RocketChat as an alternative to Discord. They aren't encrypted though. There is a sessions app for chatting provided by the Crypto OXEN, it is encrypted, but I don't know how user friendly it is.....
Discord is literally connnected to PRISM surveillance system so there is zero privacy nor anonymity available.

The benefit of having forums such as these is that all sorts of harmful influencers do not get a foothold and rot the place from inside out unlike with many outside groups that are out there. Moderation is key as the environment generally speaking is hostile towards us at this point of time.

Yep, i've heard some other people say that Discord is under surveillance. I thought i was possible to self host. Maybe not. I know another community that uses self hosted rocketchat - but then maybe that could lead to too much chat!....

There is a cryptocurrency called Oxen, working on private communication apps and network, and another called Qourtal.

Artoria Pendragon said:
Yep, i've heard some other people say that Discord is under surveillance. I thought i was possible to self host. Maybe not. I know another community that uses self hosted rocketchat - but then maybe that could lead to too much chat!....

There is a cryptocurrency called Oxen, working on private communication apps and network, and another called Qourtal.
Thanks for the info! No Discord then :D

Artoria Pendragon said:

If you want to safely host on your own then you need to set up a server of your own and software that is not proprietary. This requires time and money to setup, but also to maintain. It would also need to be moderated. Or you can use this forum and email for private stuff.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Do you know a private, maybe encrypted chatting browser or less preferably app that allows you to stay anonymous and people connect I dont know maybe by codes but not through email or phone? Thanks.

Threema works well for this purpose.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=355757 time=1652837261 user_id=21286]
AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:

Threema works well for this purpose.

Will search it up!

To be attractive to the audience in TikTok, you must be able to present information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back