Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ApriCity Class

Lasollor

[/quote]

I am part of the ss internet battalion. That's why I put this here. The answers I get can help others.

Hi i started this thread for you because you said I should respect our above thread and not post personal content there. Sorry I've not been uploading as I said I would I got caught up in money spells and related runes to help me escape family.

ApriCity means the sunlight warmth in winter. And maybe I can have knowledge warmth during this winter times and that can be enough to melt these ice's away. I also chose the name so people don't find it easily.

I really want to help father Satan I can translate all day if I had to. But the overbearing thought of lack of financial security is literally what puts me off - towards working to save my own ass. And I remember you said that one should sort their own problems first before doing this.

But if you could tell me that doing final rtr (bunch) and translations everyday plus other rtrs that come would save me I would have finished yesterday :(

Seeing as how I live with a father who's chart says can't stand lack of (what he persives to be) proper manners and such which makes him leave me with my mom who go figure is a overbearing figure in my life in my chart(seeing how this is true 9 going to 10 years of my legal adult life have been wasted by them by being home jailed and force medicated etc)

So recently I was in another weekly dispute and got forced to move back into somewhere where my meditations can be heard at any time
My question is? Can money spells, rtrs and runes still be effective when whispered or said completely mentally or do you advice me to work on my heart Chakra Astral project and do them there?
If none verbal is effective which combination of runes are good for financial and physical wealth?
Plus what's come first and last in order of yoga, breathing meditation, mantra and spells and how long do you wait after each so they're still effective and not mixed. And howve you been? :)
:? cose I've been in the same place since I was 14.

Lasollor said:
Hi i started this thread for you because you said I should respect our above thread and not post personal content there. Sorry I've not been uploading as I said I would I got caught up in money spells and related runes to help me escape family.
This was more like something to post in the main forums, don't be surprised if this topic will be moved over there. If is really difficult for you to attain financial independence, then I think is the time to seek help from the Gods. Do the standard ritual step by step and ask Them for help in finding a good job or whatever can help you obtain financial security.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

Many members have been helped this way, including myself, I think you also deserve this help from the Gods since you do translations and activism.

But just a note, you do money spells but they won't have much effect if you don't actively search physical ways to make money, nor if in parralel you don't do power meditations to spiritually advance, without these, the spells have a minimal effect and will take far longer. Is very important to at least do the power meditations and have a relevant daily meditation program. But since is out of your control to have financial independece and you desperately need it, then the ritual to Satan is what you need to do at this moment. By the way I don't know to what extend the Gods would „help” you to escape from home and break connections with the family, that's a delicate situation.

The Alchemist7 said:
, I think you also deserve this help from the Gods since you do translations and activism.

Since it pleases the heart and balls of my jewish hacker. I have decided to continue translations from now. Be sure to back up my mega.nz files as they come, As there's no 2 step verification I could find yet.
I absolutely love doing this as there's a reptilian that hates it cose it DESTROYS them collectively.

Even with a new phone it disturbs me in the most unnoticeable of ways. So let's give it a reason to really hate :-*
Hail Satan !

I never knew they can become my motivation.

The Alchemist7 said:
. If is really difficult for you to attain financial independence, then I think is the time to seek help from the Gods. Do the standard ritual step by step and ask Them for help in finding a good job or whatever can help you obtain financial security.
I've already done this several times previously with no (noticeable) in & outside of my daily work. I guess they just want me to focus on money spells I found this which I'm gonna start on the highest level https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64966&hilit=Satanic+wealth I just don't know how long to wait between workings or do I just do them one immediately after the other

Plus I managed to convert my most recent friend through dedication.
And I've just uploaded the most recent translation hopefully I won't be too much of an air element person now "here today gone tomorrow" cose I figure even if I don't get rich off money spells either the Gods will reward me when I'm done or the people will once they begin to value us or JoS will thank me 'lucratively' for helping them reach 100million people, which is 10% of their target audience in 10 years :)

Which reminds me since you can probably astral project and stuff to see my situation. Why can't you do rituals for me.. or just actually talk to them and tell me *particularly about finances so that I can finally once and for all rest easy on that topic. I have no doubt your capable of hearing them being in your JOS Ministries position. Cose I'd do that for someone if they asked me :(

Thanks in advance. Penpal, Boss, Friend. person I'm yet to know

Lasollor said:
I've already done this several times previously with no (noticeable) in & outside of my daily work.
That's strange to see. Have you followed the steps correctly? Since you was saying you don't have privacy because of your parents. But as I was saying, I don't think escaping your parents and breaking connections with them is something the Gods would help you with, unless they treat you extremely bad. But even if you escape, is all going to be a big mess with them starting to search for you or call the police to investigate where you might be. Maybe it might be helpful if you try to have a good relationship with them, avoiding arguments and helping them and things like this, you can do a working with Wunjo for family unity and peace, for if you leave them for work you will at least still be in positive relations with them.

But as said it also depends on your physical circumstances:
- What do you specifically want when you say financial security? Do you want a stable job with a high income or you want millions?
- Do you have any sort of qualificaton or training that can help you find a job easier?
- Is it very difficult to have a stable income where you live?
Because if you live in a poor country you might have more chances in another richer country around you but as said it depends what you want by financial security. I mean is obvious money is what you want but where these money can come from based on your surroundings?

As about the spells, in my opinion, all you have to wait after you finish one working is for the moment when the planetary placements are favorable for the next one, even if is 2 days later. You should consider moon not to be in void and to be in a good sign and Venus and Sun, the problem here is that planets can screw you up completely if not following the correct placements. For example here you can have Moon and Sun in a good sign but if Venus is retrograde it might screw your work but I am not 100% sure here, you can ask an astrologer as they will know the right answer. You must be aware of these things because you might be doing works and after one year or something, you might be wondering why nothing chanced. Also I emphatize that the more advanced you become, the more energy you can generate and program, the more effective your works will be, you should try to do power meditations in parallel as much as your privacy allows.

Lasollor said:
Why can't you do rituals for me.
Well life doesn't work this way, people have to work themselves for what they need but I wouldn't be surprised that in a Satanic sociecty there will be SS who one would pay to do `spell services` for them, lol, like astrologers would do their astrology predictions. By the way I am not in the `JoS Ministries`, actually I don't think these Ministries exist anymore. If Ministries were exclusively formed of high priests, the only high priest still active is HP Hooded Cobra, it would be a JoS Ministries formed of only one person. I just coordinate the translations overall but I am not part in any higher board or something.

The Alchemist7 said:
That's strange to see. Have you followed the steps correctly? ... , you can do a working with Wunjo for family unity and peace,

I followed all the steps even with a compass to face the correct sides, Unless I don't know how to invoke the crowned prince/es cause I literally call out their name once (unless there's a special name I don't know of).
If I was to work with a rune on someone else do I visualize them or focus the energy into a picture of them or simply say their name in a affirmation?

The Alchemist7 said:
But as said it also depends on your physical circumstances:
- What do you specifically want when you say financial security? Do you want a stable job with a high income or you want millions?
- Do you have any sort of qualificaton or training that can help you find a job easier?
- Is it very difficult to have a stable income where you live?
Because if you live in a poor country you might have more chances in another richer country around you but as said it depends what you want by financial security. I mean is obvious money is what you want but where these money can come from based on your surroundings?
1. Millions
2. No qualifications
3.its difficult when you're uneducated or not well educated
Kinda 4.opening a simple business in this country is relatively easy. But money making Things like pharmacy or banks have lots of regulations before opening.

The Alchemist7 said:
2 days later

I meant, if you have multiple workings in a day like runes and planetary squares & say you had to do them all at one time to be free for the day. How much time do you give between workings?

And do you think a sun square focusing on getting
money through acting or a banking profession/position is a worthwhile investment or should i just focus on general attraction of money if yes what Affirmations attract such work positions seeing as how no acting jobs are ever blatantly posted anywhere and I have no papers for the banking one

Maybe I think the best thing for me would be to focus on squares that can give me some photogenic memory (Mercury square) then go to law school, become a coprate lawyer (jupiter square) all it takes is sacrificing 1 year on planetary squares and I'm set. What do you think are there better professions (that don't look at age and have boatloads of money preferably). Cause with a Mercury square I can go back to school and become anything really/except for pilot..

Plus in the past two days I've done 8 pages. Which is hopefully a new goal for me & I'll try to be notifying you when I've done 8 pages/ or do you prefer 10 or more?. Or should I just trust that you know when to check my work so it won't get sohad!?

Please workout a game plan suggestion based on runes that I can dive head first into.. I don't mind having to go back to school for the plan. But if I don't have to then all is better, suggestions help. Thanks

Lasollor said:
1. Millions
2. No qualifications
Well that's the problem. To be millionaire is not even enough to have your own business in rich Western countries as small businesses cannot generate so much money, it would probably take decades. So realistically, based on which country you are you should ask yourself, where can these millions can come from? Financial security doesn't mean to have millions in my opinion, but it means to have a stable weekly or monthly income that allows you to pay your bills, pay rent if applicable, buy whatever you need so you never lack anything and also save money aside on a constant basis, that is financial security, this way you are financially sure you are not going to starve or live without heat or basic services like clean water, hot water or electricity. The easiest way you can become millionaire nowadays is by winning the lottery or by somehow figuring out which crypto currency is going to explode so you invest a few thousands in it (yes you would still need this money) and in a certain period of time these thousands will become millions. However obviously this is a risky manouvre as you cannot know from before which currency is going to increase suddenly thousands percent, unless you have insider information and you know from before in what circustances are the currencies going to increasing in value.

So there is no realistic way you can become millionaire in a short amount of time anywhere in the world, unless you play the lottery and are extremely lucky to win the jackpot. If you asked the Gods to make you millionaire then I am not surprised why you haven't yet received help, because is not really possible by normal means.

However nowadays the best domain you can make big money from is IT. You have job security assured as IT is needed anywhere. Is better than banking because sooner or later the jewish banking empire will crumble. In IT you don't even have to be vaxxed with coronahoax vaccine because you can work from home. So instead of millions you should think of how you can learn a job that can bring you a few thousands per month, this way your life will be much more easier. You can afford to rent a flat whenever you want and whatever. Becoming millionaire instantly is more or less impossible and depends more on luck than on your abilities (unless you was extremely advanced spiritually, which would be a whole different discussion). However there was a God who was helping with luck and related. You can ask that God for help and in exchange you can donate a part of that money to JoS. I think is a good exchange so you can try summoning that Demon and ask him. I don't know who was exactly, might be one from this list.

MONEY
Money Meditation
Read this by the way:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Money_Meditation.html

Lucifuge Rofocal
Andromalius [Finds it]
Amy [Shows the way to fortune and wealth]
Belphagor
Bune
Mammon
Raum

If you decide to summon Them you will most likely feel their presence by a way or another so when this happens you can just say what you need and what you offer in exchange (donating to JoS for example). However you must keep in mind that you should not attempt this if you cannot fulfill what you promised.

Lasollor said:
Plus in the past two days I've done 8 pages. Which is hopefully a new goal for me & I'll try to be notifying you when I've done 8 pages/ or do you prefer 10 or more?. Or should I just trust that you know when to check my work so it won't get sohad!?
How much you translate is totally up to you. In this regard you can set your own limits as there is no pressure to finish any translations sooner than you normally would.

As for the workings, I normally do them all at once due to time restrictions which indeed is not very good because energies might mix together, however if I do two different workings, I separate them by other meditations so I don't do them one right after another, which is around 30 minutes distance between each other. However members advised there should be a few hours distance between two workings. Do this if you are able, but if you are not then just do them all at once.

The Alchemist7 said:
However nowadays the best domain you can make big money from is IT. You have job security assured as IT is needed anywhere. Is better than banking because sooner or later the jewish banking empire will crumble. In IT you don't even have to be vaxxed with coronahoax vaccine because you can work from home. So instead of millions you should think of how you can learn a job that can bring you a few thousands per month, this way your life will be much more easier. You can afford to rent a flat whenever you want and whatever. Becoming millionaire instantly is more or less impossible and depends more on luck than on your abilities

I dont mind I.T its just that You need to remember I have some hackers on my ass thats why I try to keep reminding you to keep checking my translation work lately. So how will the I.T work unless I do another planetary square to kill off my enemies(digitally&physically).. I'd be glad to do I.T as long as nobody fuck with it/ cose they do fuck with it + I'm 27 quarter of my life is already gone but I don't mind sacrificing the year of planetary squares to get this over with..

**I promised I'd get this reply done no matter how wasted I am, and that's what I'm doing now.. which Demon Buer doesn't like which is what I'm starting to understand now... it doesn't help! :cry:

Plus if you could kindly answer the previously asked question of non verbal meditation so far, I'd be so calmed. In my current situation can Amon Ra, planetary squares, sexual energy, and a rune like Sowilo be vibrated non verbally (mentally) and still be fully effective? Or what meditations Can be said verbally and none verbally?
Thanks.

Lasollor said:
I dont mind I.T its just that You need to remember I have some hackers on my ass thats why I try to keep reminding you to keep checking my translation work lately. So how will the I.T work unless I do another planetary square to kill off my enemies(digitally&physically).. I'd be glad to do I.T as long as nobody fuck with it/ cose they do fuck with it + I'm 27 quarter of my life is already gone but I don't mind sacrificing the year of planetary squares to get this over with..

**I promised I'd get this reply done no matter how wasted I am, and that's what I'm doing now.. which Demon Buer doesn't like which is what I'm starting to understand now... it doesn't help! :cry:
I know you was saying about hackers but I don't understand how are they on you all the time? Are they spying on you 24/7 or monitoring your online activities or why are they on you in the first place?

IT would likely take longer than one year to study, or it depends what courses you have around you and what you can get your hands on, but if you don't want to study IT, you was saying your parents own 3 businesses so you can do workings to `bind` them to peacefully involve you in the management of these businesses and give you a share of the profits or something, which would probably bring you a decent stable income. You will need to learn how to manage businesses though. If your parents are somewhat rich from these businesses I don't get why they don't want you to be successful in life, not letting you to study or move somehwere else to make your life as you want.

As about meditations, as said before most meditations can be done in silence and without involving any vibrations and these include:
- Breathing exercises
- Yoga
- Breathing energy in chakras
- void meditation
- vizualization exercises
- astral projection
- meditations with elements
- the foundation meditation, which helps you to get more senzitive to energy

Basically whatever does not involve vibrations can be done in silence, most of the meditations here:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

And whatever meditations involve vibrations cannot be done in complete silence, but you can vibrate words either very low with a whispering voice, either in your mind, but the effects will be significantly low compared to the case when you would vibrate them loudly. However you need to accept that advancing spiritually is a long way and there is no shortcut. Advancing spiritually is an adventure where you engage forever because there is no limit to how much you can advance. Even the Gods keep advancing after they become Gods, is not like they ever reach a `limit` of power or something, is same for humans. Also your works, the more you advance, the more effective they will be. You have to be patient and take the meditations as seriously as you possibly can. This is a longterm engagement.

By the way whenever you have similar issues never hesitate to post them in the main forum and ask for solutions as there are plenty other members than can help, some more experienced than others.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lasollor said:

I know you was saying about hackers but I don't understand how are they on you all the time?

By the way whenever you have similar issues never hesitate to post them in the main forum and ask for solutions as there are plenty other members than can help, some more experienced than others.

Sorry for not responding sooner
The hacker is i there basically everyday and can do a lot of of things i could list them all but I don't think its worth it although what i learnt is the older the electronic the more control they have to where it's quite unusable but newer devices have updates that rip control out of thier obsessed hands. With their dedication it's almost like their paid to do this.

But as long as I can do anti-jewish work it doesn't bother me

Even though they pester me digitally spiritual and physically. About posting on the main forum sure I'll do that.

And I noticed on your sitehttps://www.scribd.com/document/554295743/Multilingual-Joy-of-Satan-Websites-Index My segment has a rtr and rituals section. I have done rtrs but not rituals and I wanna do the rituals so that that segment can be done with then next joy of Satan main website as they're smaller than the Kaballah exposed.
So there can be something ready for all the upcoming new SS while they wait for the rest of the work what do you think?

Plus when particularly finish translating i feel energy being given to me at different part of my body sometimes(different from ineffective enemy energy). Is there something to this. Or are we supposed to receive our blessings after all translations are finished. What's your take on this?

And thanks for the clarification on the silent meditation- I'm sure you told me about this sooner but not in this detail.

Hail Satan Forever

Lasollor said:
And I noticed on your sitehttps://www.scribd.com/document/554295743/Multilingual-Joy-of-Satan-Websites-Index My segment has a rtr and rituals section. I have done rtrs but not rituals and I wanna do the rituals so that that segment can be done with then next joy of Satan main website as they're smaller than the Kaballah exposed.
So there can be something ready for all the upcoming new SS while they wait for the rest of the work what do you think?
If any Swahili speaker would find JoS, they will most likely be speaking English since there is yet no JoS website into Swahili, but definitely once one section has been started, the Rituals and RTRs in this case, is best to finish it off first before starting other websites, as you said to to be done with.

Lasollor said:
Plus when particularly finish translating i feel energy being given to me at different part of my body sometimes(different from ineffective enemy energy). Is there something to this. Or are we supposed to receive our blessings after all translations are finished. What's your take on this?
Honestly I don't know how this will work. If we were to receive this `spirtual gift` at the end of the whole project, is going to take years probably for most languages. But I am thinking that if the Gods are going to reward us for the work, it would be something spiritually useful for us, something that we can make use of to advance easier or something that will allow us to improve on parts of the soul that we were stuck on, that's how I envision the `gift` from the Gods for this project but I don't know when this will come.

Lasollor said:
I've noticed the link on your signature on rtrs and rituals does not have rituals it only has rtrs is there something I'm missing or something you missed to put on scribd ?
The rituals are in a separate folder as I did not want to mix rituals with RTRs. You can see the folders of the rituals in the very first image in the post in my signature. I will definitely update the whole archive with the new Satan and Astarte rituals and the new paintable versions of the 3 RTRs so I will post it soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back