Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 57B - A Gentile can be killed without Warning for he is liken to a Beast

Shako

(Still new, No idea how to share the video on the forum to make it appear here, so if a moderator can edit that for me, I totally grant permission.)

- Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 57B in the video -
"At the hand of every beast...A non-jew is not given a proper warning before being put to death... he is compared to a beast and doesn't deserve a warning"
https://twitter.com/i/status/1489816162263191552

Hope to add many more of these types of information videos to this website.

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 [Goyim] slaves."
Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

"Kill the Goyim by any means possible."
Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

"God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."
Seph. Jp., 92, 1

“All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

"Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed."
Soferim 15, Rule 10

"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat."
Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

"If a goy killed a goy or a jew he is responsible, but if a jew killed a goy he is not resonsible."
Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

"Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no goy is permitted to manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings and the Jew is not permitted to consider the goyim as human beings."
Schulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39

"A non-Jew is "legally fatherless," regardless of whether or not the father is known. Gentile children are essentially asses and horses, [i.e., animals.]"
Avodah Zarah 36b

"That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.
      That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.
      A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured."
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

"Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist, even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day!..."
Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

"Extermination of the Goyim is a necessary sacrifice."
Zohar, Shemoth

"Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God."
Yalkut 245c

"A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them."
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17

"Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a gentile."
Baba Kamma 113a

Ol argedco luciftias said:

“The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

In the Babylonian Talmud Bava Metzia 114b. ( baba mezia or Bava Metzia?) It doesn't directly refer to them as beasts. That's Sanhedrin 59A. Like I showed in my video. This verse that calls gentiles beasts has been elusive but it's been revealed in the 21st century. It's 59A Sanhedrin.

I have by Copy of the BT open to 114B and it does indeed say. "Non-jews are not called men" but specifically being liken to Beasts. That's in a different tractate in my opinion.

I am curious about

Studying Jewish Ritual Murder, I always wondered if this was true, or just this list of Talmudic quotes that floats around from time to time. Not sure if it's from Pranaitis, Eisenmenger. I don't think Michael Hoffman or KnowmoreNews has ever specifically proven that tractate to be real.

Ps. I've never read the protocols of the elders of zion, I don't think to. I believe Andrei Yushchinsky to have been ritually murdered as with the Tsar.
So that's the only reason I specifically pointed that one out. Thank you for the list. I also attached a photo of the tractate. Hail Lucifier the Bringer or Knowledge.

Baba Metzia 114B is a tractate talking about burying corpses btw. (Can't attach the photo) So here's a copy paste of the literal text and summary.

LITERAL TRANSLATION

WISE

'What is the reason that the master is standing in a cemetery? He said to him Did the master not learn the order] "Purities"? For it was taught "Rabbi Shimon ben Yohai says. The graves of non Jews do not convey ritual impurity, for it is said And you My Mock, the luck of My pasture, you are men You are called men, but non-Jews are not called men

Summary

But non-Jews are not called men אין נִכְרִים קרן אָדָם

HALAKHAH

The Rishonim ask. In many places, we find that non-jews are called men.
For example, there is a Baraita which states (Sanhedrin 59a): "
Rabbi Meir says: From where do I we know that a non-jew who studies Torah is esteemed like a High Priest? For the Torah says (Leviticus 18:5) "Which if a man [ol do, he shall live in them. It does not say: Priests, Levites, and Israelites, but rather 'man' Thus we learn that even a non-Jew who studies Torah is esteemed like a High Priest. (7 Seven Noahide Laws Babylonian Sahedrine, not just someone who studies the Torah, only allowed to study the today remaining the the 7 laws.)

" Rabbenu Tam suggests that. there is a difference between age, which means "man," and , which means "the man."
According to this viewpoint. the term as is limited in its use to members of the Jewish people, whereas the term as is used even in reference to non-Jews.
Rabbenu Meshullam suggests that, regarding the ritual impurity imparted by a corpse, the Torah did not wish to mention the name of Israel, so it used the term. Thus it is understood as referring only to Jews. But in the verse dealing with the prolongation of life that is awarded for Torah observance, the Torah could have said Priests, Levites, and Israelites." Since it chose the term "man," we may infer that its intention was to include non-Jews within the scope of the verse.

Shako said:
In the Babylonian Talmud Bava Metzia 114b. ( baba mezia or Bava Metzia?) It doesn't directly refer to them as beasts. That's Sanhedrin 59A. Like I showed in my video. This verse that calls gentiles beasts has been elusive but it's been revealed in the 21st century. It's 59A Sanhedrin.

I have by Copy of the BT open to 114B and it does indeed say. "Non-jews are not called men" but specifically being liken to Beasts. That's in a different tractate in my opinion.

I am curious about

Studying Jewish Ritual Murder, I always wondered if this was true, or just this list of Talmudic quotes that floats around from time to time. Not sure if it's from Pranaitis, Eisenmenger. I don't think Michael Hoffman or KnowmoreNews has ever specifically proven that tractate to be real.

Ps. I've never read the protocols of the elders of zion, I don't think to. I believe Andrei Yushchinsky to have been ritually murdered as with the Tsar.
So that's the only reason I specifically pointed that one out. Thank you for the list. I also attached a photo of the tractate. Hail Lucifier the Bringer or Knowledge.

Why do you have a Talmud? Are you a jew?

I think different translations use slightly different words. Especially in copies that are easy for Gentiles to obtain, they try to hide things by using different words. Like Goyim meaning basically the lowest and most cursed kind of farm animal, but in translations they lie and say it means "nations."

About Andrei Yushchinsky
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10803

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shako said:

I am curious about

Why do you have a Talmud? Are you a jew?

I think different translations use slightly different words. Especially in copies that are easy for Gentiles to obtain, they try to hide things by using different words. Like Goyim meaning basically the lowest and most cursed kind of farm animal, but in translations they lie and say it means "nations."

About Andrei Yushchinsky
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10803

Interesting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back