Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the Atlantic Slave Trade

alwayscurious

How would the Jews have operated the Middle Passage slave ships if no slave ships have ever been found anywhere in the Atlantic basin, I've done research on the slave trade and the evidence of it being fabricated by the controllers is overwhelming, I am not going to accept the Jews having been involved with it if it never happened to begin, it's just another made up holocaust. Therefore my theory is that the controllers (I mean the ones really in charge the Reptilians) came up with the slave trade to sabotage the progress of the Black Indian peoples living in the Americas with their own advanced civilizations and mentally enslave the Black Indian peoples while simultaneously destroying their history, cultures and all their other accomplishments which would explain why the black peoples of the Americas think they came from Africa even though they have no cultural ties to Africa whatsoever, maybe the reptilians had something against the previous civilizations' success that they would destroy all of them and replace them with the current prison that we live in? Just a thought.

The real question is how are you able to think that posting such question in this subforum is a good idea, especially when you've been told already that you should post in the main subforum.

alwayscurious said:
How would the Jews have operated the Middle Passage slave ships if no slave ships have ever been found anywhere in the Atlantic basin, I've done research on the slave trade and the evidence of it being fabricated by the controllers is overwhelming, I am not going to accept the Jews having been involved with it if it never happened to begin, it's just another made up holocaust. Therefore my theory is that the controllers (I mean the ones really in charge the Reptilians) came up with the slave trade to sabotage the progress of the Black Indian peoples living in the Americas with their own advanced civilizations and mentally enslave the Black Indian peoples while simultaneously destroying their history, cultures and all their other accomplishments which would explain why the black peoples of the Americas think they came from Africa even though they have no cultural ties to Africa whatsoever, maybe the reptilians had something against the previous civilizations' success that they would destroy all of them and replace them with the current prison that we live in? Just a thought.

This is false, the atlantic slave trade did happen, there are many documents from this time showing taxes etc, HPS Maxine did write a long sermon on it.

"The Jews Owned and Operated the African Slave Trade

Very few White people owned slaves--slavery was a rich man's pursuit, and slavery did not exist amongst the middle and working classes of White people.

European Whites did not bring the slaves to America. On the contrary, it was the Jews who brought them here (as Louis Fahrakkan has also pointed out). Below is a listing of the Jewish slave ships and the Jewish owners of them.

Name of ship Owners- all are Jews:

The Abigail was owned by Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks

The Crown was owned by Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson

The Nassau and Four Sisters were both owned by Moses Levy

Anne & Eliza owned by Justus Bosch and John Abrams

Prudent Betty owned by Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix

The Hester and the Elizabeth were both owned by Mordecai and David Gomez

Antigua owned by Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell

Betsy owned by Wm. De Woolf

Polly owned by James De Woolf

White Horse owned by Jan de Sweevts

Expedition owned by John and Jacob Roosevelt

Charlotte owned by Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks

Caracoa owned by Moses and Sam Levy
Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

OF COURSE WE ARE TOTALLY AGAINST ISLAM, as this is another Jewish program and those who unknowingly are devoted to this lie are under the psychic control of the Jews, no different from Christians. But, the following article is well worth reading, especially for African Americans visiting this website. The Jews are the ones who should be paying reparations, of which they can very well afford- just click on the link directly below:

Who Brought the Slaves to America? By Walter White Jr., 1968"

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Slave_Trade.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back