Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions Regarding Reptilians

alwayscurious

I've heard you guys mention "Reptilian genes" a lot in your articles and I always wondered How would a minor ethnic group such as the Jews have the amount of power that they have without it being given to them by "outside forces"? How is the whole Jewish race responsible for the current world order when only a minority of them have significant power to begin? If the so called Reptilians control the Jews, is it fair to solely denigrate the Jews as a whole, I mean if the Reptilians are the ones in charge then the Jews would have to be their slaves as well? How can you be sure that the Reptilians exist, besides a few eyewitness accounts such as Cathy O'Brien and film footage of famous individuals changing their pupils randomly in front of people I haven't seen that much evidence for the existence of Reptilians and if there is a only minute amount of evidence how can I trust anything you guys say, I'm not convinced of the existence of this species yet if the evidence is scarce? And if Satan is the true creator god and he calls out to rebels like me to search for the truth about him then how come I've never seen him in my dreams or any other means of communication? I just have a lot of questions and I hope anyone is willing to answer them with patience.

alwayscurious said:
I've heard you guys mention "Reptilian genes" a lot in your articles and I always wondered How would a minor ethnic group such as the Jews have the amount of power that they have without it being given to them by "outside forces"? How is the whole Jewish race responsible for the current world order when only a minority of them have significant power to begin? If the so called Reptilians control the Jews, is it fair to solely denigrate the Jews as a whole, I mean if the Reptilians are the ones in charge then the Jews would have to be their slaves as well? How can you be sure that the Reptilians exist, besides a few eyewitness accounts such as Cathy O'Brien and film footage of famous individuals changing their pupils randomly in front of people I haven't seen that much evidence for the existence of Reptilians and if there is a only minute amount of evidence how can I trust anything you guys say, I'm not convinced of the existence of this species yet if the evidence is scarce? And if Satan is the true creator god and he calls out to rebels like me to search for the truth about him then how come I've never seen him in my dreams or any other means of communication? I just have a lot of questions and I hope anyone is willing to answer them with patience.
The ''power of the Jews'' is given by the psychic energy of ''Christians'' who pray to Yahweh. And reptilians exist. They are the enemies of our Gods.
Also, look at the way a Jew looks. What do you notice? Exactly, they have reptilian features. If you want to see what a reptilian looks like, look at a Jew.
About Satan wanting us to search and think, no one here has said otherwise. Gods support thinking. With the passage of time, with the wisdom gained from meditation and from the Gods, you will understand that this path is the true one.

One answer i have is that the J's greatly lack inborn/internal magic.
As the JOS says you can build power up from within or invoke/evoke energy from external sources. The J's being parasitical in there nature/magic use the latter technique. But instead of evoking energy from luminaries etc they use some of the darkest of magic, Getting energy through things like blood sacrifice. This is why if you look at the bible and the other abrahamic books it is rife with this sort of behaviour.

Think Genesis 22:2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.”

There are lots of arguments for this but it is a common trend in all 3 books. Thats why if you look at normal evil satanism that is most commonly known and portrayed in the media where they burn animals or worse etc it is basically just hyper christianity or abrahamic religion on steroids.

They probably steal energy and life force through many other means like, contracting low level entities/parasites to syphon energy and feed on fear and negativity. The prayers of people, Media with events and shows using celebs as puppets,corpperations set up as Golems/Egregores (USA). Even how kosher or halal makes the animal suffer more and they do use the energy because they do a prayer while the kill is being made FFS :x .

As for the other questions i have done posts or will do posts relating. I also want to research other lose ends. There is suppost to be a rare/noble J bloodline called the Levi's. I do not know if they possess magic or not. That also brings into question if J's can be used against J's. What percentage of J's are truly evil and actually cause great waves...? And what percentage can be used for counterattacks/dissolution of the evil religions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back