Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Images with quotes

I had this idea before, but not for anyone specific. I started collecting quotes, as well.

o3NKk5C.png

oHbvjYI.png

"[The führer] hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity. According to Schopenhauer, Christianity and syphilis have made humanity unhappy and unfree. What a difference between the benevolent, smiling Zeus and the pain-wracked, crucified Christ. What a difference between a gloomy cathedral and a light, airy ancient temple. The Führer cannot relate to the Gothic mind. He hates gloom and brooding mysticism. He wants clarity, light, beauty. And these are the ideals of life in our time."

𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐬
Diary entry on 8 April 1941.

One more:
“The Führer is deeply religious, but entirely anti-Christian. He sees in Christianity a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a strata deposited by the Jewish race.”
—Goebbels, diary entry of December 29, 1939

BlackOnyx8 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
These are way too hard to read. I doubt any normie would read it. I am an SS and I won't bother to try and read it.

Thanks for the feedback. Is it because it is too long? or bad design?
The blur was so bad I almost felt dizzy. Also the red colors and font for the title is too hard to read because of the colour and font shape.

It is a bit too long to read too which made the font so small. Thus making it harder to read.

Best of luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back