Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse-image search indexing - ideas & types of images ideas

FancyMancy

Part of this has been done already, but...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Well, you would need to do this anonymously. Even a meme can be tracked back to here, and therefore, you to the meme and potential connections to the group.
  • We could create our own anonymous reverse-image search site. It would not have any possible relation to nor mention of JoSM websites, forum, PDFs, MP3s, nor anything related whatsoever. Not straight away, but later, JoSM sites would be indexed, eventually. That might be way too much, though; the data storage and Internet bandwidth might not be possible.

• I don't think it is possible to influence/add to the index of reverse-image-searching websites' databases. If it was, then we could make sure our pictures are indexed; however, creating our own original images with links in them, both blatant and a bit obscure, and posting them around the Internet could be an extra avenue of spreading our Cause. Whenever, these would be indexed, and if/when people use reverse-image-search websites, they could find us.

Please present ideas, in various forms, of pictures. Proper, informative pictures, e.g. one I created, and other types of pictures -

• P06xOaI.gifx
  • Edit this one with Kabbalah Exposed site
    ORoMbR7.png
  • You seem cool. So is Satanism.
    [link/s]
  • [other silly, fun, playful... whatever things]
    [relevant link/s]
  • Z1HLfbF.png

Don't cry; improve your life
    [link/s]
  • E7vT7Eg.png

Don't sulk; you can have everything you need!
    [link/s]
  • ezKZaUe.png

You might not be listening, but you could still learn to speak through telepathy.
    [link/s]
  • pictures from the Meme warfare thread
  • bits and pieces of video things
  • snippets, phrases, quotes, etc., from our materials, from other people, from wherever...
    • both silly and funny, and also serious and informative
  • Joy of Satan is going to be very-well-known by 2030.
    • You'd might as well "I knew JoS before it was cool", while you have the chance!
    • You'd might as well join so you can say "I knew JoS before it was cool", while you still have the chance!
    [link/s]
  • Joy of Satan is transforming this World. See for yourself.
    [link/s]
  • etc.

On the Internet, these should be indexed sooner or later. Then when using the reverse-image-search websites, people could find us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back