Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to get lots of attention and replies in /pol/

Kurat

Website
gab.com
This post work almost every time
20211230-170443.jpg

Kurat said:

Anons in /pol/ won't click on the website. Majority of /pol/ are retarded xians. They can't let go of their jew on a stick. They think that Satan is evil.

I suggest that instead of posting our website, degrade their book, the bible. Post things refering to the torah's stolen stories from myths and hyprocrisies in the bible especially when Solomon sacrificed 1000 animals to appease the thoughtform.

If they say that you are a jew, say that you are a pagan and you talked to Odin or Prometheus, etc. (your pick). And, proudly state your belief in paganism. We must make them think outside of the judeo-xian world view. We must make them interested in our gods.

Remind them that it says in the bible jesus's name is "Rabbi Yehushua Ben David" and what kind of retard thinks that it is the tradition of White people to worship a criminal jew?

RockSeed13 said:
Kurat said:

Anons in /pol/ won't click on the website. Majority of /pol/ are retarded xians. They can't let go of their jew on a stick. They think that Satan is evil.

I suggest that instead of posting our website, degrade their book, the bible. Post things refering to the torah's stolen stories from myths and hyprocrisies in the bible especially when Solomon sacrificed 1000 animals to appease the thoughtform.

If they say that you are a jew, say that you are a pagan and you talked to Odin or Prometheus, etc. (your pick). And, proudly state your belief in paganism. We must make them think outside of the judeo-xian world view. We must make them interested in our gods.

I think the best way is to simply quote from the exposing christianity site and move on from that and avoid talking to any of them. Probably only if you have effective memes. Also, despite being christcucks they are still skeptical so only use material that you know will really pick their brain. But I don't think presenting oneself as a "messenger" would do any good.

Specter said:
I think the best way is to simply quote from the exposing christianity site and move on from that and avoid talking to any of them. Probably only if you have effective memes. Also, despite being christcucks they are still skeptical so only use material that you know will really pick their brain. But I don't think presenting oneself as a "messenger" would do any good.

They think in a xian world-view, I suggest that to make them interested in pagan spirituality and stop thinking jew on a stick will save them.

You are better off spreading JoS on /x/ but beware of the glowies and jihadchrists there. There are plenty of kids and manchildren there who whine about life and how God betrayed them, posting a link in these threads would be a good idea. Then they might actually become interested if the JoS site answers their questions about spirituality and other occultists there could also be interested. Personally I found JoS on 2ch in a thread on Laveyan Satanism, JoS helped me connect the dots in life and combat psychic attack and black magic. If there are duplicate replies in this thread I sincerely apologize I am new here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back