Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

News - Mews Idea

FancyMancy

Hi all.

I had an idea of a "mews" channel or group. The idea is to present non-news, mock-news - or mews. It would be known as not news, so more like categorised as humour/entertainment, but a Freedom of Speech take or alleged bias to discuss and consider the previous week or month's news - both reported and if possible unreported. It may include snippets, for reference, of actual news, but is intended to be mocking of real events and things but more highbrow. Of course, serious matters would be excluded, and obviously CoVID should probably be avoided for a while, maybe thrown in a bit for humour.

I play GTA games. If any of you have, and listened to the chat stations and adverts, then you will know the type of thing I am on about. As for Rockstar (the publisher of GTA), they go rather radical and avant-garde, but this is not what I am suggesting. An example for context from a GTA 5 advertisement is something along the lines of the following -

NARRATOR: Does dinner sound like this?
CHILD: I don't wanna eat this crap!
NARRATOR: Does Friday night sound like this?
CHILD: Screw you, Mum. I wanna get laid.

Obviously, that is not what we want to promote. I share this to give an example of the extremity of Rockstar's boundary-pushing. In GTA 5, there is also a torture mission, with the possibility of using up to 4 different tools of torture for extracting information. We shall not be going this far nor making fun of such things.

Another is AmmuNation - "Protecting your rights!". There are various adverts and promotions for this. In GTA 5, it is preparation for post-apocalypse - but it goes in a silly or stupid way, e.g. water purifier so you can recycle your own urine and cyanide pills so you can go out like a man!.

I would try and record audio from a few different GTA games if I could to share them for those who might be interested, so that they have an idea; however, the legality of copyright is a pain. Saying that, despite Youtube's change, videos exist of others' work - music, etc. From what I can tell, if we state that it does not belong to us and we quote the relevant "Free Use" and "Subject/Education" quotes and that we are not making money from it, then it might seem to be fine. I was told that those at Rockstar researched, e.g. American advertisements, to know how to use them and mock them by making their own in GTA - that can be noticed very easily.

Another reference would be Mock the Week, a TV programme here in the UK -

Mock the Week is a British topical satirical celebrity panel show, created by Dan Patterson and Mark Leveson – the co-producers of Whose Line Is It Anyway? – produced by Angst Productions for BBC Two,[3] and premiered on 5 June 2005. The programme is presented by Dara Ó Briain and features regular appearances by comedian Hugh Dennis, as well as guest appearances by a variety of stand-up comedians, some of whom had regular appearances across several series.

The format of the programme sees six comedians divided into two teams and performing on a faux gameshow, in which the quiz aspect of answering questions relating to major and regional news items, all taken from the week prior to each episode's filming, is sidelined to focus on satirical, topical discussions on news items, stand-up routines, and the use of improvisational comedy.[4][5] Every series also includes a compilation episode featuring notable scenes, outtakes, and additional footage cut out after filming, with repeats of episodes being frequently shown on the channel Dave, with high viewing figures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mock_the_Week

Another reference for understanding my idea is by Youtuber DarkMatter2525, with Jeffrey the baby angel who mocks god.
https://youtu.be/jMYIl5b-paY

In this idea, I also would suggest not doing the format of the Mews as the usual jew-mocking which is featured here on this forum. Not for legal reasons (but also that), but because I am aiming for a higher tone, rather than lower tone, of Mews. I might also suggest not going for a humour style, because that is hit-or-miss, depending on people's preference of comedy. My own preference would be to not try to be funny, but if funniness happened, then that would be OK.

The aim is to get people to... well... mews - or muse - on things. Thought-provoking content, from a NS/SS perspective, maybe with humour and lollage, in a semi-unbiased way. This might not happen in each video nor straight away; maybe after subscribers viewed enough things enough times they might start to think. If weekly or monthly is too much, then perhaps 2-monthly, quarterly, 6-monthly or yearly. While I shared this idea (and I don't know if it has been shared before or not), I wouldn't be a good candidate for actually doing this myself. If anyone is interested, then this topic is open.

Good morning, invader immigrants.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/e3VftkgvrcIW/

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFCx45H9oy0
Precisely (and the other Cluckin' Bell advert). It's a mick-take, but it can't be far wrong. I have a couple of actual news (or as I say, j/news) articles regarding Animals awaiting...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If you want to actualize this I am available. That's a very nice idea.
For myself, I'd be more to upload the videos to platforms in my free time. As per an email between you and I (which I don't think has come to fruition yet), you were right to say to me about being correct in replies and posts and things... I would prefer to shy away from trying to be a leading role in this 'mews'.

Ninja 666 said:
Good morning, invader immigrants.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/e3VftkgvrcIW/
Based on the replies in this thread so far, there would surely be categories of Mews, just like in the already-established news papers/sites.

I shall say that "Mews" would be a working title/name.

Merry CHRISTmas!

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Genocide by Spacebusters
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9uAWJ3mCQbg9/

Happy Yule to all Spiritual Satanists!

Do not consult a doctor - We own them too
https://www.bitchute.com/video/40ywa2uMMmPP/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back