Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jewish Plan To Murder Six Million Europeans

Ninja 666

I haven't seen the whole documentary. I've read the summary and skimmed through the video.

I'm posting it here in case some want to download it and keep it.

The Jewish Plan To Murder Six Million Europeans
https://www.bitchute.com/video/p1KoyuxI85Ex/

Abba Kovner was a Jewish terrorist leader, and mass murderer. In June 1941 Germany troops liberated the city, which had been seized by Bolshevism during the 1920's. Kovner assembled a Jewish terrorist force known as the United Partisan Organization in the forests near Vilnius and engaged in sabotage and terrorist attacks against German troops. He continued his terrorist efforts throughout the war. After the occupation of Vilnius by the Jewish Bolshevik Red Army in July 1944, Kovner became one of the founders of the Berihah movement, helping Jewish terrorists escape Eastern Europe after the war. He went to Palestine for a short time in 1945 were Hashomer Hatzair headquarters issued him orders. Kovner then returned to Europe to found Nakam a Jewish terrorist organization whose ideological intention was to murder a mythical number of German civilians in 'retribution' for the Jewish historical construct. This mass genocide was never realized as Kovner was exposed smuggling enough concentrated toxin to poison four large European cities. Kovner was detained and deported from Europe back to Jewish terrorist Israel. Nakam then attempted a mass assassination on April 14, 1946 at the Langwasser internment camp near Nuremberg. Bread for 12,000 to 15,000 German POWs was painted with arsenic. According to the American press in 1946, 2300 of the interned soldiers fell ill and were admitted into the hospital but none died. Nevertheless Kovner's terror group did succeed in the torture and gruesome deaths of an untold number of German civilians. In 1961 Kovner fabricated lies that led to the Jewish occupied Palestine's murder of Adolf Eichmann, sanctioned by the occupied Jewish Western states.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back