Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To those who post on BitChute

Ninja 666

Hello, Brothers and Sisters.

I've seen some of you post about meditation and spirituality on the videos I've gone to on BitChute. And on the videos I've seen the audiences and the audiences the videos are target at aren't really there for the spiritual.

If some of you grew up during the days when the internet started to get popular, you probably remember the Russian credit card scams, and other things related to this, or people who joined your group on some "chat program" and started posting about stuff unrelated to the channel. It was topics for a lot of jokes, these could be considered to be spamming, and these could be ignored.

The best would be to "pick the right stage", from what I've seen, if you specifically searched up videos related to these subjects. For example: yoga, chakras, meditation, "alternative spirituality", occult, etc. It should be better.

If you're struggling to find videos related to meditation and spirituality on BitChute, you still want to post there to advertise for the Joy of Satan websites and related, and want to do it on videos and audiences related to what your posting about. One idea is to switch up the subject or start posting comments on videos about other topics.

If you want try this out, for example if you try posting comments on videos related to the Pagan Gods, or Paganism, or something else, it's easy to search up articles and sermons on the forums or on the JoS website, and you can use the content to come up with some comments to post. No need to fear or worry, if anyone go through the link and start reading on the website, they'll be looking on the meditation page in no time.

About Relating To Pagans - You Are All Welcome Here
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=64172
A website to use can be:
www.joyofsatan.org

The Satan is God link has a search function on the site.
www.satanisgod.org

"The new site also has a very important new feature, and that is the Search function. Now, you can search all the JoS pages with the search function that was developed, and you can more easily find whatever it is that you are searching for."

JOY OF SATAN Website Update is LIVE!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62037

Ninja 666 said:
If you're struggling to find videos related to meditation and spirituality on BitChute, you still want to post there to advertise for the Joy of Satan websites and related, and want to do it on videos and audiences related to what your posting about. One idea is to switch up the subject or start posting comments on videos about other topics.

"Struggling (struggle)" was a bad choice for a word to use there. What I meant was, if 'the task gets too hard or close to impossible then ---' what I wrote after.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back