Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ninja 666 Is Now A Moderator On This Forum

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our SS,

After his continued efforts and proven adherence to empowering JoS advertising and internet warfare efforts, now Ninja is a moderator for this forum. He can approve, post freely, and direct internet warfare in accordance to JoS aims.

We thank Ninja for his continued service and having a constant influence in spreading the glory and knowledge of the Gods online.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Gongratulations to Ninja 666. His massive efforts require acknowledgement. I hope he is personally blessed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

After his continued efforts and proven adherence to empowering JoS advertising and internet warfare efforts, now Ninja is a moderator for this forum. He can approve, post freely, and direct internet warfare in accordance to JoS aims.

We thank Ninja for his continued service and having a constant influence in spreading the glory and knowledge of the Gods online.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Ninja 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

Congratulations, brother! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back