Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Higher quality images for internet warfare

Arin

Hello! I haven't been active on the forums in awhile. The last few days I've been working on improving some existing memes ( upscales, noise removal, fonts ) and making my own images.

I feel like most of the memes that are posted on the forums are good, but a lot of them are from 4chan so they are pretty much for 4chaners by 4chaners. I wanted to make internet warfare a bit more accessible for new people without having to scroll through tons of images to find something that isn't well, for 4chaners. Theres also ones that are directed towards a more general audience obviously, but a lot of them have quality issues which can result in people not taking us as seriously.

Additionally the meme warfare thread has been a bit dead as of late, so for people who post regularly they either have to dig into the 4chan hole or spend time making their own memes which not everyone has the time for.

I went into this wanting to make high quality images that were a *bit* more accessible to a general audience ( Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to appeal to xians ). If I am being honest, these didn't come out nearly as well as I had originally hoped. I ended up rushing through a lot of them in one day even when I was out of ideas & it resulted in some pretty low quality stuff as a result. I tossed quite a few, but I am posting the remaining images.

I plan on continuing to post on this thread on a weekly basis with more images. Except I'm not going to rush through them all in two days from now on, lol. I went ahead and made my own thread since I'll be posting weekly. If anyone else has the time, I'm sure everyone would appreciate a few images to make internet warfare a bit less time consuming for active posters.

If anyone has any ideas that you would like me to use let me know. I'd also appreciate any tips on how to improve, as making good images for internet warfare is my main goal here. I kinda have a problem with coming off as passive aggressive despite it not being my intention.

Anyone is free to use these images on whatever platform they'd like, but please refrain from posting in facebook, instagram etc for privacy & safety reasons. I use minds primarily myself, but many Satanists are on gab as well. I've seen a JOS account on minds with over 50k subscribers. Its token boost system makes it easier to reach a large audience. If you do decide to use minds, minds recommends active accounts primarily. If you post for like a week straight then vanish for a few days it'll recommend you to less people. There is also "hot" hours throughout the day when more people are online. I can't speak for gab though, as I do not use it nearly as much. Just a fair warning though for anyone new, don't let the xians dissuade you. They aren't worth the time and unless you're using them for free engagement points, I just recommend blocking lol.

I'll do my best to stick with weekly updates so you guys can all keep a steady flow of images on your accounts. Sorry that this is in a drive instead of directly posted on the forums, my internet is super slow so whenever I tried to upload a high resolution image to imgbb it took forever or stalled completely so I figured this would be better. It isn't in a zip, so you should be able to view each image without having to download it first. Be safe! :D

https://mega.nz/folder/X2BVDCqb#4wOCTj90lkWH8h2kP1uNug

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back