Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bias For College Experts' Opinions and Credentials

alwayscurious

There seems to be a bias towards college experts/graduates in their opinions in the academic/scientific establishment, even when those experts make flawed arguments using faulty logic. What I'm trying to say is that college professors, staff or PHD's seem to have a bias towards individuals who perform their research outside of college or institutional authority or approval. It's like some of them and even public/private/charter school teachers and staff expect you to go to college if you are endeavoring to commit to your own individual or collective research with other scientists, and it's seems that they only give value to your opinions if they come from college professors/researchers with credentials and awards, and if you don't want to spend a half decade of your life of in a college than your research and opinions doesn't matter. If a college expert x with a lot of support but little knowledge of person y's research, even when person y's research is supported by other scientists/academics, person x's opinion's will almost always be supported by the majority because their ideas are given value while person y's isn't. It seems that the masses worship experts so much, that most of them think that there isn't any thing new to discover because said expert claimed as such. It seems in this "modern" civilization opinions are bestowed value and inquiry isn't, it seems that opinions matter and curiosity doesn't, it seems opinions of experts and authorities who are revered, respected and worshipped matter, and scientific investigation does not. Does anyone else think this? I am curious.

alwayscurious said:
Does anyone else think this? I am curious.

Why are you posting this in the Online Warfare forum? As the rules above mention:

Forum rules
This forum is solely for:

1. Planning and doing internet campaigns for educating people outside of our forums or websites.

2. Spreading important information and doing activism through legal means, online.

3. Working with other SS with this in focus of staying mutually private and/or anonymous.

4. Any unrelated questions to this forum should be put in another forum.

5. Time should be spent wisely, and not wasted.

This post and your other posts in this forum have nothing to do with the above so they should be in the main forum.

Not only that, but very few people browse the forums on the bottom of the page so the posts there are rarely seen. Some people think they are smart by posting on bottom forums so their posts appear on top, but actually they don't gain as many views as they think since it's annoying to scroll down (especially on mobile browsers) and most people just look at the top forums and read the posts there. I rarely look at the forums on the bottom of the page myself because they are rarely used. I just happened to look at the online warfare forum after more than a week and saw you made many irrelevant posts here. I mostly read the posts in the main forum and the Teens one, I rarely look at the Blacksun 666 forum, even more rarely the online warfare one and those of other races and I'm basically not interested in health issues or astrology so I don't read the posts there at all.

Rational Satanist said:

Thank you for noticing this Rational Satanist, feel free to report this when you see it, moderators can then move or delete such topics that accidentally got approved to keep the forum organized for what it was intended.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back