Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wikipedia

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Everyone of us that speaks fluently a language thats not english, could make a wikipedia page about JoS.
We already have a page on english wikipedia, and I think this is a very good promotion of us, so having the pages on wikipedias for another languagues would be really good

Its worth a try, but the Jews literally have a department for twisting Wikipedia topics. So keep that in mind.
I was just reading the JoS page on Wikipedia - I didnt read it all but it seems pretty good actually, from the few topics I read. It used to be quite off a while ago and it was not exactly accurate. Someone has been busy providing a good general explanation of what the JoS stands for.

Also if anyone does engage in this endeavor, bear in mind that the Wikipedia will not allow you to use Tor or a VPN, so the best way to do this would be on a burner device in a public internet connection, or something of the sort. Unless someone else has found a way to go around this and still use at least a VPN to get inside the Wikipedia database. I would certainly not trust it with my real IP as the enemy keeps a close eye on it. So be very careful with this.

Ther is a page already, its obviously not wrote by an SS, but it seems to be less harsh than others.

At least we are there, lets add to it yes Egon :D

BlackOnyx8 said:
Its worth a try, but the Jews literally have a department for twisting Wikipedia topics. So keep that in mind.
I was just reading the JoS page on Wikipedia - I didnt read it all but it seems pretty good actually, from the few topics I read. It used to be quite off a while ago and it was not exactly accurate. Someone has been busy providing a good general explanation of what the JoS stands for.

Also if anyone does engage in this endeavor, bear in mind that the Wikipedia will not allow you to use Tor or a VPN, so the best way to do this would be on a burner device in a public internet connection, or something of the sort. Unless someone else has found a way to go around this and still use at least a VPN to get inside the Wikipedia database. I would certainly not trust it with my real IP as the enemy keeps a close eye on it. So be very careful with this.
Just about an hour after I made a wikipedia page on serbo-croatian wikipedia, they deleted it with a reason "its not important". I have good contact with an admin there, so will try to get it back

Here is another technique:
Go in the article for Satanism and add a section for Joy of Satan, or just mention JoS in the section for theistic Satanism
Go in the article for Meditation and mention power meditations and the JoS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back