Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ALL NEW POTENTIAL RECRUIT, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE INTRODUCTION PAGE

WarriorTillDeath

Hello everybody on here, i am pissed off, and i mean, REALLY PISSED OFF, LIKE I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN AN ENORMOUS FEELING OF ANGER. I KNOW CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM IS ALL A BUNCH OF HEBREW HORSE SHIT, AND EVEN IF THE MAN HITLER HIMSELF WAS TO RISE FROM THE DEAD AND TELL ME THAT ABRAHAISM IS THE TRUE RELIGION, I WOULD STILL SMACK THE FUHRER IN HIS FACE...

But i just saw 1 hour and 30 mins of this video https://www.bitchute.com/video/vwrj28TFuyFC/
He really got me into some of it, but then i noticed certain things.

1. He does a very odd introduction, where just before he speaks, he opens his mouth and looks the other way, while just before this makes some clapping/donkey like sounds and moves, almost as if that was a ritual symbol in and of itself...
2. He mentions almost all religions but so far have NOT mentioned judaism, he did mention islam and christianity, but what about judaism? In one of the pictures of many of these freemason rituals, there are two stars of david in the background yet he mentions this NOT. HE SAYS THE FREEMASONS ARE SATANISTS...
3. I know Adolf Hitler and Fridrich Nietsczhe are men that i can completely agree with, in everything that they say. BUT this guy mentions the hidden rituals of the freemasons, and i noticed there are pictures of fridrich nietszche himself aswell as HITLER showing some of these signs, he mentions from the books he SHOWS that they are doing aswell.
It made med think that maybe christopher jon bjerknes is actually telling the truth, but it doesnt make sense when this idiot talks of christianity as the TRUE religion. A RELIGION OF WEAKLINGS AND PASSIFISM IS NOT THE WAY OF MY PAGAN VIKING ANCESTORS, SO FUCK YOURSELF.
I also know that hitler had a bankster working for his government for some years before they discarded him, and he used to be a freemason, maybe he was a low tier freemason and revolted, WHO knows but still these pictures online of hitler with these specific hand shakes, m shaped fingers, aswell as nietszches pictures with his hidden hand DISTURBES ME.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE, IT ALL SEEMS TO ME RIGHT NOW THAT ALL RELIGIONS ARE A BUNCH OF HORSE SHIT, INCLUDING SATANISM. AND THE ONLY REAL RELIGIONS ARE THE PAGAN RELIGIONS, WHICH WERE CREATED TO INSPIRE THE MASSES TO LIFT THEMSELVES TO HIGHER GROUNDS... THAT IS THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION I CAN COME TO RIGHT NOW...
MAYBE YOU ALL ARE FRAUDS...

I will gladly read onto the topic of the truth of satanism, but YOU have to THOROUGHLY DEBUNK THESE PICTURES AND WHAT THIS GUY IS SAYING, HE IS OBVIOUSLY SPREADING INCREDIBLE TRUTHS WITH LIES, AND I AM GETTING SO FED UP WITH ALL THIS BULL SHIT MY BRAIN HAVE TO GO THROUGH, ALL THESE FUCKING YEARS AND THE CUNTS NEVER STOP. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK, HELP ME! I AM A WARRIOR, I WAS BORN FOR REVOLUTION AND WAR, MINE STARTED IN MY DEGENERATE ABUSIVE CHILDHOOD. BUT I HAVE OVERCOME IT ALL DESPITE THE VERMIN MY FAMILY IS INFESTED WITH, THEY ARE ALL LIARS AND FRAUDS, AND I AM SICK OF THIS WORLD AND ALL OF ITS BULLSHIT.

HOPEFULL YOU WILL HELP ME, BUT IF YOU WILL NOT, THEN GO FUCK YOURSELVES BECAUSE I AM ABOUT DONE WITH THIS FUCKING RIDICULOUS WORLD.

NOW DONT BE MISTAKEN, I AM PREPARING FOR A FLIGHT TO THE WILDERNESS ON THE EDGES OF SOCIETY WITHOUT ADRESS OR ANY TRACKING. AND FROM THERE I AM AS OF YET, POTENTIALLY PLANNING A HUNT DOWN OF ALL THESE BASTARDS WHO ARE KILLING US WITH THE DEATH JAB...

WHETHER YOU WILL ENLIGHTEN ME OR NOT, I WILL DIE FIGHTING TO THE END, I AM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH, I EMBRACE IT, BUT I AM ABOUT TO LOOSE MY FUCKING MIND TO ALL THIS CONSTANT FLOW OF MADNESS IN ALL DIRECTIONS. EVERYTHING IS TURNING AGAINST EACH OTHERS DIRECTION.
SO HITLER AND NIETSZCHE WAS FREEMASONS, BUT HITLER WAS ANTI FREEMASON, AND HE HAD A BANKSTER WORKING FOR HIM WHO WERE A FREEMASON? AND HIS DOCTOR WAS ALSO HALF JEWISH?
HITLER SAID EVERYTHING RIGHT IN HIS SPEECHES, ATLEAST IF I AM TO TRUST THE TRANSLATIONS THESE VIDEOS ARE SAYING, WHICH I DO SINCE MY POOR GERMANY GIVE ME SOME ASSURANCE, BUT STILL IT ALL IS SUCH A FUCKING HEADACHE...

JUST EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT ALL THESE RITUAL HAND HOLDINGS FUCKING REALLY IS...

https://hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.com/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/535435843168373054/

Sorry about all of this, but this is all a major cluster fuck, and i know someone is doing it on purpose... fuck the kikes... damn

HEIL ODIN...

WarriorTillDeath said:
...message ping...

If you haven't visited our mainsites be sure to research everything if you haven't judging from your post you might ignorantly believe we are a forums-only organization, which we aren't.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

Be sure to check out our affiliates like BFS(Blacks for Satan) and other websites. We are multi-cultural, multi-racial organization within the context of expressing our desire for Gentile unity around the World. We aren't a Whites-only organization rather we believe in other races and any Gentile race can be NS/SS. With that said like Hitler and many others we are for racial separation and racial segregation. Like the NS definition of Racist = a Person who understands the differences between Races and Sub-Race, Nations and Sub-Nations, Cultures and Sub-Cultures. O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race is Our Nation.

With that said be sure to understand that there is a lot of hatred for Hitler. Often reaching levels of stupidity and ignorance(much less of an issue).

People pump and pump and pump all this non-sense towards NS and Satanism/Paganism. That it begs the question why people care so much about an event that ended over 80 years ago. Funny it's one thing to talk about it's another when these people are literally kvetching incessantly like a jew over the Man of the Century.

@Moderators/HP.HoodedCobra666: Can we get this post moved to General666 forums that way O.P. can get proper answers to his questions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back